- closed-back, over-ear design
- Bluetooth 4.2 connectivity for wireless music listening and phone calls with compatible smartphones
- aptX™ and AAC decoding provides high-quality music streaming from compatible devices
- active noise-canceling circuitry to minimize external noise
- aluminum touch panel on right earcup offers easy control of music, calls, and volume
- swipe up and down to toggle noise-canceling on and off
- 40mm dynamic drivers
- built-in microphone for clear phone conversations
- durable, aluminum frame and leather headband
- memory foam earpads with soft lambskin covering for first-class comfort
- removable lithium-ion battery is rechargeable via USB (cable included)
- rechargeable battery provides up to 14 hours of wireless music listening with noise cancellation
- up to 21 hours without noise cancelation
- earcups fold flat for easy storage
- miniplug cable included for wired listening
- airline adapter for in-flight entertainment systems
- carry pouch included
- frequency response: 20-22,000 Hz
- weight: 10.4 ounces
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1643626
What's in the box:
- Over-ear Bluetooth headphones (black)
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3.7V 770mAh 2.9Wh)(inserted in left ear cup)
- 50" Audio cable (straight 3.5mm plugs on each end)
- 13" USB charging cable (Type A USB on one end and Micro USB on other end)
- Airline adapter
- Cloth storage pouch
- Quick Start Guide
- B&O Store brochure
B&O PLAY Beoplay H9 by Bang & Olufsen reviews
Love these headphones. Fit, finish, and sound quality are excellent.
0 of 0 found this helpful
If sumptuous materials and warm, beautiful sound across a variety of genre's are what you seek, look no further than these wonderful headphones. The materials used are of the highest quality. I'm not a true "audiophile" but I know good sound when I hear it and these H9's are wonderful, if you can afford the price of admission.
Pros: Wonderful sound, materials, and long lasting battery.
0 of 0 found this helpful
Great sound and materials.
Pros: -Quality sound -Comfortable -Nice controls
1 of 2 found this helpful
These are the best headphones I have ever tried and then bought
Pros: Comfortable great sound and contemporary style
Cons: Now noted
1 of 1 found this helpful
More details on the B&O PLAY Beoplay H9 by Bang & Olufsen
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.53" x 3.53"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||Yes|
|Frequency Response||20-22k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||No|
|Parts Warranty||2 Years|
|Labor Warranty||2 Years|
Overview: The Bang & Olufsen (B&O Play) H9 is an over-ear headphone with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), Bluetooth 4.2, and high-performance sound. The H9 is powered by a rechargeable battery for hours of wireless listening. The headphone comes with on-board controls for music and phone calls, a replaceable Lithium-Ion battery, audio cable, and a soft cloth storage pouch.
Design: The Jakob Wagner-designed H9 weighs only 9.8 ounces for hours of comfort. It features 40mm electro-dynamic drivers that deliver the famous Bang & Olufsen Signature Sound. The H9 features soft lambskin leather and adaptive memory foam on the ear cushions, genuine cowhide leather on the headband, and a polished aluminum touch panel.
Touch Controls: The H9 over-ear wireless headphones feature a polished and anodized aluminum plate on the ear cup that lets you control your music, phone calls, and ANC, even with gloves on. Touch controls include play/pause (tap), volume (circular motion), next/previous (swipe forward/backward), answer call (tap), end call (long press), redial latest number (double tap), and transfer active call to smartphone (swipe). You can also control Active Noise Cancellation by swiping up (on) or down (off).
Active Noise Cancellation (ANC): The built-in ANC electronically shuts out ambient noise so you can focus on your music or phone calls. Microphones on the outside and inside of each ear cup pick up sound from your environment. These sound waves are mixed with equal, but opposite signals to cancel out the noise. If you wish to be more aware of your surroundings, you can turn off ANC by swiping down on the control panel.
Bluetooth: The B&O H9 features Bluetooth 4.2 that lets you listen wirelessly at a distance of approximately 33 feet (10 meters). With aptX Low Latency, the H9 delivers high quality sound that is in sync with your visual media.
Battery: The headphones feature a user-replaceable Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (3.7-volts, 770 mAh) that provides up to 14 hours of wireless listening via Bluetooth with ANC, 16 hours of Bluetooth only, and up to 21 hours of ANC only. The battery can be charged in approximately 2.5 hours using the supplied Micro USB cable. Replacement batteries can be obtained from the B&O online store.
Cable: When the H9 headphones' battery is exhausted, or you're in an area where you can't listen wirelessly, you can plug the supplied 50" cable into your music source. You will need to control playback and volume on your music device, as the on-board controls only work in Bluetooth mode. A dual-plug airline adapter is included for listening to in-flight entertainment.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 22kHz
- Driver Size: 40mm
- Dimensions: 3.53" diameter, 1.949" depth
- Weight: 9.8 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked