About the QSC ADP-P.SUB
Solid bass for rooms with high ceilings
Solid bass for rooms with high ceilings
QSC's AD-P.SUB is designed to work as part of a team: it provides deep, musical bass for a customizable sound system, and you can connect up to four matching satellite speakers to its high-pass filtered mono output. When matched with compatible satellites, these speakers provide solid background music and easy-to-hear announcements for your customers. Installation gear is provided to securely hang the subwoofer in a room with high ceilings.
Part of a customizable AcousticDesign™ system
This subwoofer shares voice characteristics with other speakers and subwoofers in the AcousticDesign lineup so you can mix-and-match to build a custom system. Other speakers in the lineup include:
One of our commercial design specialists can help you create a system that matches your unique space.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- 6-1/2" in-ceiling subwoofer with dual voice-coil treated paper cone woofer
- 70-volt transformer with power taps at 12.5, 25, 50 and 100 watts
- 4-ohm bypass for flexible installation options
- frequency response: 55-150 Hz
- maximum SPL: 106 dB
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- high-pass filtered mono outputs for connecting up to four QSC AcousticDesign™ satellite speakers
- mounting accessories included
Dimensions and warranty:
- 13-7/16" diameter x 13-13/16"H
- weight: 16.5 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # AD-P.SUB-BK
What's in the box:
- One pendant subwoofer (black)
- Magnetic metal-mesh grille (pre-installed on sub)
- Three 4-pin Euroblock connectors (pre-installed on sub)
- 2 Connector cover-plates (pre-installed on sub)
- Eight 1/2" screws (securing cover plates)
- 3 Compression fittings (1 pre-installed on input cover-plate)
- Two 10.5' hanger cables w/ installed snap-hooks
- 2 Gripple cable connectors
- Gripple release tool
- Five 4" wire-ties
- Quickstart guide
- Warranty information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the QSC ADP-P.SUB
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||6.5|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||50-150Hz|
|Peak Power rating||N/A|
Overview: The QSC AD-P.SUB has been developed as part of QSC's AcousticDesign Series Sub/Sat systems. These systems can provide clear, crisp background music and paging for restaurants, lounges, waiting areas, and many other indoor applications where a high quality speaker system is required.
Enclosure: The QSC AD-P.SUB features a 6.5" dual voice-coil subwoofer driver with a weather treated paper cone, and housed in a durable ABS enclosure. The subwoofer enclosure includes 2 down-firing ports.
70/100V & Low-Z: Rated for 100 watts peak power and with an effective frequency range from 45Hz up to 150Hz, the AD-P.SUB can be used in either a 70/100 volt system or in a low-impedance (Low-Z) configuration. The subwoofer's tap dial is located on the face of the speaker, requiring only the grille to be removed for adjustment, and includes the following settings:
- 70/100V (Hi-Z): One 4-pin Euroblock (Phoenix) connector is provided for running a mono 70 or 100 volt input signal and includes Thru terminals for daisy-chaining multiple speakers. Tap settings inlcude:
- 70V: 12.5W, 25W, 50W, and 100W.
- 100V: 25W, 50W, and 100W.
- 4 Ohm Bypass.
Sub/Sat System: Designed to be used in a matched system, the AD-P.SUB features two pairs of Satellite speaker outputs on 4-pin Euroblock connectors for connecting optional satellite speakers such as QSC's AD-S.SAT surface-mount speakers or the AD-C.SAT in-ceiling satellite speakers (both sold separately). Each of the satellite speaker outputs features built-in 200Hz high-pass filtering.
Mounting: The QSC AD-P.SUB includes two 10.5' cables for suspending the subwoofer over your listening area, one serves as the main support cable while the second acts as the safety backup cable. Included Gripple cable connectors allow the subwoofer's mounting height to be easily adjusted.
Grille: The QSC pendant subwoofer inlcudes a paintable metal-mesh grille that's held in place by magnets installed on the face of the speaker enclosure, making installation and removal easy.
Terminals: All wiring to the AD-P.SUB speakers is done through three 4-pin Euroblock connectors, each accepting speaker wire up to 12AWG. All of the Euroblock speaker connectors include 2 anchor screws for securing them to the top of the speaker housing. Pre-installed cover-plates help keep wires secure and debris out of the connectors.