3" surface-mount 2-way commercial speakers (Black)
Our take on the QSC AD-S32T by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
Make your voice (and music) heard
QSC AD-S32T speakers are weather-resistant, so you can use them for background music and live paging of customers indoors or out. Each speaker mounts an efficient 3" woofer for detailed mids and a 3/4" tweeter that produces crystal-clear highs. They fit in smaller spaces, so you can get good coverage for your small business without taking up massive amounts of wall space. These speakers feature multi-tap transformers for use with 70-volt or 100-volt commercial audio systems, while an 8-ohm bypass setting allows use with regular home audio receivers and amplifiers. See what our satisfied customers have to say.
Get a free system design
- weather-resistant surface-mounted speaker with 3" woofer and 3/4" titanium dome tweeter
- handles up to 30 watts
- frequency response: 73-20,000 Hz (-10db)
- maximum SPL: 105 dB
- sensitivity: 85 dB
- 8-ohm nominal impedance
- multi-tap transformer for 70V or 100V systems
- 30, 15, 7.5, and 3.8-watt taps
- 8-ohm bypass setting for use with regular home audio receivers and amps
- ABS polymer enclosure
- paintable aluminum grille
- ball-mount assembly and yoke mount hardware included for each speaker
- 4-13/16"W x 7-15/16"H x 5-1/2"D
- weight: 4 lbs. (each)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 2 Surface-mount commerical speakers
- 2 Yoke-mounts
- 2 Ball-mounts
- 2 Connector protection caps
- 8 Screws
- User Manual
- Warranty Sheet
Why Shop With Us?10 Reasons.
Features and Specs
|Drivers per speaker||2|
|Woofer Size (inches)||3|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||0.75|
|System Frequency response||73-20000|
|Peak Power rating||0|
Surface Mount Commercial Speaker: Designed for background and general purpose audio playback, QSC's AD-S32T surface mount loudspeaker is attractive, compact and acoustically matched to the entire AD Series. Rated for 30 watts continuous power handling and able to handle 120 watt peaks, the AD-S32T is a fully featured loudspeaker system in a very small package.
Two-Way Driver Design: The 3" woofer is equipped with a polypropylene cone for protection in humid environments. The driver features a synthetic rubber surround and is optimized to deliver useable low-frequency extension below 80 Hz. The high-frequency driver is a 0.75" dome tweeter with a titanium diaphragm and a cloth surround. The dispersion of the high frequency is 100° by 100°.
70/100V or 8-Ohm: AD-S32T models are equipped with a 70V/100V matching transformer for distributed audio systems. There is a transformer tap selector switch on the rear panel for setting the power level of the loudspeaker. The switch may also be set for 8-ohm operation, bypassing the transformer completely.
- 70V: Select from 3.8, 7.5, 15, or 30 watts.
- 100V: Select from 7.5, 15, or 30 watts.
Rugged Enclosure: The enclosure is molded from high-impact polystyrene and is available in black or white. The aluminum grille is backed with acoustically transparent foam that provides protection from the elements. The loudspeaker's enclosure, grill, and mount can be painted to match any decor.
Speaker Terminals: Signal input connections are made with plated screw terminals and a sealing weather cover is provided for outdoor applications.
Mounting Options: The AD-S32T is unmatched in its installation versatility.
- Ball Mount: An included ball mount assembly can be attached to a variety of surfaces or structures. In addition to attaching to the rear of the cabinet, the ball mount can be attached to the top of the cabinet for mounting to an overhead structure or to the bottom of the cabinet to provide a shelf stand.
- Yoke Mount: Also included in the system is an aluminum yoke mount. This mount further enhances the AD-S32T mounting options for either vertical or horizontal installation.
Safety Cable: On the back of the loudspeaker, near the bottom, is a
safety cable attachment point. Install a safety cable strong enough to support
several times the weight of the loudspeaker assembly in the event it may fall.
The cable must be secured to a
secondary support point which is also strong enough to support several times the loudspeaker's weight. The safety cable should not be attached to the primary mount.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.
Why did you buy this?
Looks like a great subtle speaker to hide outside to play my Bird Be Gone! [ Kevin Jan 14, 2016 ]