About the LG 32LT340C
Welcome guests and customers with crisp, clear messaging
Welcome guests and customers with crisp, clear messaging
LG's Commercial Lite TVs are specially designed for hospitality and business. The 32LT340C combines superb image quality with user-friendly interfaces, to please your guests and customers.
The 32LT340C's inputs include two HDMI and one selectable component/composite. A USB input makes it easy to play a variety of digitally stored content. This TV features Crestron Connected® certification, a dedicated meeting room function designed to facilitate the increasing technical demands of the corporate meeting space market.
- 32" screen (measured diagonally)
- 720p screen resolution (1366 x 768 pixels)
- 60Hz refresh rate
- direct-lit LED backlight provides good picture contrast
- display brightness: 240 nits
- Custom Time Scheduler lets you program the TV to turn on and off to match your schedule
- Wake-on LAN lets you send a message throughout the network to power on displays
- 30,000-hour rated lifespan
Video Source Compatibility:
- tuner receives over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- Clear QAM tuner decodes unencrypted digital cable signals up to 1080i without a set-top box (subscription required to receive cable channels)
- 2 HDMI 1.4
- 1 component video (selectable component/composite)
- PC input
- RF input for antenna/cable signals
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- 3.5mm stereo minijack headphone output — can also be connected to a sound bar or other audio system
- 3.5mm stereo minijack audio input for use with PC inputs
- RJ45 jack for external control
- USB 2.0 input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- RS-232C serial control
- built-in down-firing speakers (5 watts x 2)
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- dimensions: 29-1/8"W x 18-5/8"H x 6-5/8"D with stand; 29-1/8"W x 17-7/16"H x 2-15/16"D without stand
- weight: 10.8 lbs. with stand; 10.7 lbs. without stand
- warranty: 2 years parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 32LT340C
What's in the box:
- 32" LCD TV
- 2 Pedestal feet
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Two M4 x 16mm screws
- Easy Setup Guide
- Installation Manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the LG 32LT340C
Commercial Lite Series: LG Commercial Lite TVs are specially designed for hospitality and business. Your guests and customers will welcome the LT340C's user-friendly interfaces and superb image and video quality.
720p/HDR Display: The LG Commercial Lite TV has a resolution of 1366 x 768 (720p) with a 240 nits brightness rating and 60Hz TruMotion refresh rate. The TV also support HDR (High Dynammic Range) and HLG (Hibrid-Log Gamma) video.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range): HDR (High Dynamic Range video) reproduces a greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels, bringing greater contrast & wider color spectrum to the screen. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail.
- HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma): HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) is primarily designed for live video feed and over-the-air broadcasts. It uses no pre-encoded metadata and is backwards compatible with SDR. HLG's native compatibility allows much of today's existing SDR infrastructure to be re-used for HDR in the future.
Note: HDR10, Dolby Vision and other HDR formats are not supported.
AV Inputs: The LG Commercial Lite TV offers a variety of AV inputs - including HDMI 1.4, composite/component, and PC (RGB).
- HDMI 1.4: There are two HDMI 1.4 inputs that can support up to 1080p video and 5.1ch audio.
- Composite/Component: The TV features a shared composite and component video input with a shared audio input.
- PC (RGB): The PC input consists of a RGB input (D-Sub 15-Pin) and audio input.
Audio Output: The LG Commercial Lite TV is equipped with a 2.0ch speaker system that is 5 watts x 2ch. It also features an analog stereo minijack (3.5mm) output and an optical (toslink) digital audio output. Both the analog and digital audio output can support up to 2ch PCM. The analog stereo minijack output can be set to fixed or variable. The optical digital output is always fixed.
Note: External speakers and a set of headphones cannot be used simultaneously.
Built-in OTA Tuner: The LG Commericial Lite TV features a built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Clear QAM tuner, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals (up to 1080i); subscription still required to receive cable channels. A single RF-type coaxial input is used to connect an external indoor/outdoor antenna (sold separately).
Real-Time Monitoring: In case of malfunctions or errors, real-time remote care is available. When an error occurs, a notification can be sent through the SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) protocol.
WOL (Wake-on-Lan): WOL (Wake-on-LAN) enables users to send a message through network to turn on displays. This greatly simplifies the installation and maintenance processes as only a single wire is required for power and network connection.
USB Data Cloning: USB data cloning makes managing multiple displays more efficient for optimal operation, since users don't have to set up each display one by one. Once users copy data to a USB in one display, it will be easily distributed to others through a USB 2.0 plug-in.
Remote Control: The LG Commerical Lite TV comes with an IR remote, plus supports HDMI-CEC and has a RS232 port with Crestron Certification.
- IR Remote: The included IR remote provides wireless operation of the television.
- HDMI-CEC: The TV supports HDMI-CEC (Consumer Electronic Control) for synced operation with other HDMI components that also support HDMI-CEC.
- Crestron Certified: This LG TV has a RS232 port (D-Sub 9-pin) and offers Crestron Connected Certification.
Power Management: The LG Commerical Lite TV offers a Time Scheduler and Display Power Management (DPM).
- Time Scheduler: Create your own time scheduler of your Commercial TV. Once you set opening / closing hours and holidays, the TV will turn on/off according to work schedule.
- DPM (Display Power Management): You can configure the DPM (Display Power Management) function by setting the function to on. When there is no signal, the TVs enters to DPM mode to manage power efficiently. This feature can be set to 1 to 7 hours.
Mounting Options: The LG Commerical Lite TV includes pedestal feet that allow you to simply place it on a tabletop, shelf, or other piece of AV furniture. It can also be wall-mounted using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately). It is VESA 200x200 compatible.