About the Barco ClickShare CS-100 Huddle
Get your team on the same page
Get your team on the same page
I've had meetings get off to a rocky start as I struggled to figure out which cable would connect my laptop to the screen. The ClickShare CS-100 Huddle uses wireless technology to make content sharing in huddle rooms run quickly and smoothly. Up to eight users can join in wirelessly, with one presenter connected to the screen, and other teammates able to actively participate.
Once you install the ClickShare app on your desktop or laptop computer or mobile device, the system uses Wi-Fi to detect the nearest base station, so you can connect quickly and get to work. The compact base unit connects to the meeting room screen via HDMI, so you can display documents, browser pages, and images in full HD.
Upgrade for even easier connections
If you use the same meeting room often, you might want to add a ClickShare Button. The button pairs with your base unit, so you can walk into a huddle room, plug the button into your computer's USB port, and click to connect instantly. The Button allows any users, including guests, to share content easily, with no software install required. A ClickShare Button is included with the Barco ClickShare CS-100 Conference System.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- share content stored on a computer or mobile device to a presentation screen
- allows up to 8 users to connect, with one presenting
- ClickShare app lets you share documents, browser pages, and photos
- desktop app for Windows® and Mac® computers
- mobile app for iOS® and Android™ smart devices
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 a/g/n)
- wireless security: WPA2-PSK authentication
- maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080
- anti-theft Kensington lock built into base station
- quiet, fanless operation
- 2 USB Type-A inputs (1 front, 1 back) for firmware updates and pairing optional ClickShare Buttons
- Ethernet port for connecting to your network
- 3.5mm audio output
- HDMI output for connecting to presentation screen
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-1/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 4-1/2"D
- weight: 1.32 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # R9861510HNA
What's in the box:
- 1 ClickShare Base unit
- AC Power supply with attached DC cord (12VDC/1.5A outupt)
- 4 Outlet adapters (US/EU/UK/AU)
- Safety instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Barco ClickShare CS-100 Huddle
Overview: The Barco ClickShare CS-100 Huddle is a wireless collaboration solution that lets you share content from your computer or device for small-sized meetings, brainstorms, and discussions. The system allows up to 8 participants to connect with the ClickShare Base Unit, with one device sharing content to the conferencing system at a time.
Screen Sharing: The CS-100 Huddle is a stand-alone unit, providing its own wireless network (WiFi), allowing users to connect directly to the Base Unit, without the need for an external network. This lets you wirelessly share content from a laptop or computer, using the ClickShare Desktop App, or to a smartphone or table, using the ClickShare Mobile App for Android and iOS devices. The Base Unit passes both video and audio to a meeting-room display (sold separately) via an HDMI connection (not included). The lets you share separate content to the outboard monitor while your device can display meeting notes and other information you don't want the rest of the team to see. The CS-100 Huddle also includes an Ethernet (RJ-45) port for integrating into a corporate or guest network, allowing users to keep their devices connected to and remain on a company network while still being able to share content to the Base Unit.
- A LAN connection will be required for system configuration and firmware updates, as well as accessing internet content.
- A hardwired HDMI connection from the Base Unit to the display will be required (HDMI cable sold separately).
Optional ClickShare Buttons: The CS-100 Huddle supports using Barco ClickShare Buttons (sold separately). ClickShare Buttons can be paired to the Base Unit, and then simply plugged into a computer or laptop for a wireless connection to the Base Unit. One device at a time can display content on the connected monitor or display.
ClickShare App: The Barco ClickShare Desktop and Mobile Apps are available for PC, MAC, Android, and iOS devices, and can be found here.
- PC: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- MAC: OS 10.14/10.15 (Catalina)
- Android: 9/10
- iOS: 11/12/13
- USB Port (Type-A): Used to pair and update optional ClickShare Buttons.
- Standby Button: Can be used to put the Base Unit into Standby mode. Base is powered On when one of the Buttons is connected to a device and pressed.
- Status Ring: An LED ring around the Standby button can let you know the status of the Base Unit.
- HDMI Out (1.2): Provides the video and audio output to a connected display. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @60Hz.
- LAN (RJ-45): Provides a hardwired Ethernet connection to a Local Area Network (LAN).
- USB Type-A Port: A single USB (type-A) port is provided for connecting an optional ClickShare Button for pairing and updating.
- Reset: Used for re-booting the system.
- Power: Provides the connection for the included power supply.
XMS Cloud: The CS-100 Huddle incorporates the XMS Cloud Management Platform, providing cloud monitoring and analytics management for company IT managers. A management dashboard lets you monitor and manage all ClickShare devices within your network, with a personalized view of availability and utilization of all base units and meeting spaces.
ISO 27001 Certification: ClickShare wireless collaboration technology has been ISO 27001 certified, ensuring the safest data handling and information security. Advanced features and periodic updates provide unparalleled protection. The CS-100 Huddle's built-in wireless network includes standard WiFi security features such as encryption, login management, https and the ability to hide the Base Unit's SSID.
Warranty: The Barco ClickShare CS-100 Huddle carries a 3 year warranty.
- Video Output (x1): HDMI 1.2
- Output Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
- Simultaneous On-Screen Sources: 1
- Simultaneous Source Connections: 8
- Built-in WiFi Range: Max. 100' (between ClickShare Button and Base Unit)
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Transmission Protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
- Authentication Protocol: WPA2-PSK (stand alone mode), WPA2-PSK or IEEE802.1X using ClickShare Button in network integration mode.
- LAN Connection: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet (100Mbit)
- Rear USB Connections: (1x) Type-A (2.0)
- Front USB Connection: (1x) Type-A (2.0)
- Power Consumption: 18W (max), 6W (typical), 2.6W (ECO standby), 0.4W (deep standby mode)