About the Barco ClickShare CS-100 Conference
Share quickly and easily with a handy Button
Share quickly and easily with a handy Button
If you and your team meet in the same room often, the ClickShare CS-100 Conference System helps make content sharing a breeze. The included ClickShare Button pairs with your base unit, so you can sit down, plug the Button into your computer's USB port, and click to connect instantly. Up to eight users can join in wirelessly, with one presenter connected to the screen, and other teammates able to actively participate.
Once you install the ClickShare app on your desktop or laptop computer or mobile device, the system uses Wi-Fi to detect the nearest base station, so you can connect quickly and get to work. The compact base unit connects to the meeting room screen via HDMI, so you can display documents, browser pages, and images in full HD.
Upgrade for more sharing options
When you need to roll out a new initiative or collaborate with another department, you'll probably want more Buttons, and more ways to share content. The Barco ClickShare CSE-200 includes two Buttons, and it's armed with Apple® AirPlay® and Google Cast for even more screen-sharing options. Up to 16 users can join in.
Get started with
a free system design
After we gather your information, we’ll send you a detailed system plan. It will include a link to a pre-filled shopping cart. Ordering is easy, and delivery is fast.
- share content stored on a computer or mobile device to a presentation screen
- allows up to 8 users to connect, with one presenting
- ClickShare app shares documents, browser pages, and photos
- desktop app for Windows® and Mac® computers
- mobile app for iOS® and Android™ smart devices
- built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 4 (802.11 a/g/n)
- included USB-powered ClickShare button enables easier wireless sharing from a Mac® or Windows® computer
- wireless range: up to 100 feet between ClickShare Button and base unit
- wireless security: WPA2-PSK authentication
- maximum resolution: 1920 x 1080
- anti-theft Kensington lock built into base station
- quiet, fanless operation
- 2 USB Type-A inputs (1 front, 1 back) for firmware updates and pairing ClickShare Buttons
- Ethernet port for connecting to the internet
- 3.5mm audio output
- HDMI output for connecting to presentation screen
Dimensions and warranty:
- 8-1/8"W x 1-13/16"H x 4-1/2"D (base station)
- weight: 1.32 lbs. (base station)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # R9861510NA
What's in the box:
- 1 ClickShare Base unit
- 1 ClickShare Button with attached USB cable (Type-A connector)
- AC Power supply with attached DC cord (12VDC/1.5A outupt)
- 4 Outlet adapters (US/EU/UK/AU)
- Safety instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Barco ClickShare CS-100 Conference
Overview: The Barco ClickShare CS-100 is a wireless collaboration solution that lets you share content from your computer or device for small-sized meetings, brainstorms, and discussions. The system allows up to 8 participants to connect with the ClickShare Base Unit, with one device sharing content to the conferencing system at a time.
Screen Sharing: The CS-100 is a stand-alone unit, providing its own wireless network (WiFi) connection to the included ClickShare Button. This allows users to connect directly to the Base Unit, without the need to connect to an external network. The ClickShare Button features a USB (type-A) connector for plugging into a computer or laptop. After downloading the ClickShare Desktop App (PC and MAC), the Button can be plugged into your computer's USB port, letting you wirelessly share content to the Base Unit. The Base Unit passes both video and audio to a meeting-room display (sold separately) via an HDMI connection (not included). The ClickShare Desktop App lets you share separate content to the outboard monitor(s) while your laptop or computer monitor can display meeting notes and other information you don't want the rest of the team to see. Screen sharing can also be done via a wireless connection to a smartphone or tablet using the ClickShare Mobile App. Mobile devices simply link in to the Base Unit's internal wireless network signal. The CS-100 also includes an Ethernet (RJ-45) port for integrating into a corporate or guest network, allowing users to keep their devices connected to and remain on a company network while still being able to share content to the Base Unit.
- A LAN connection will be required for system configuration and firmware updates, as well as accessing internet content.
- A hardwired HDMI connection from the Base Unit to the display will be required (HDMI cable sold separately).
Pairing: The included ClickShare Button comes pre-paired to the Base Unit for wireless communication. If the Button becomes un-paired or additional Buttons are added, pairing can be done by simply plugging the Button into the corresponding USB port on the Base Unit and waiting for the Status LED to indicate Pairing is complete. The Button will also be updated while plugged into the Base Unit.
ClickShare App: The Barco ClickShare Desktop and Mobile Apps are available for PC, MAC, Android, and iOS devices, and can be found here.
- PC: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (32- and 64-bit)
- MAC: OS 10.14/10.15 (Catalina)
- Android: 9/10
- iOS: 11/12/13
- USB Port (Type-A): Used to pair and update the included ClickShare Button or additional Buttons.
- Standby Button: Can be used to put the Base Unit into Standby mode. Base is powered On when one of the Buttons is connected to a device and pressed.
- Status Ring: An LED ring around the Standby button can let you know the status of the Base Unit.
- HDMI Out (1.2): Provides the video and audio output to a connected display. Supports resolutions up to 1920x1080 @60Hz.
- LAN (RJ-45): Provides a hardwired Ethernet connection to a Local Area Network (LAN).
- USB Type-A Port: A single type-A USB port is provided for connecting the ClickShare Button for pairing and updating.
- Reset: Used for re-booting the system.
- Power: Provides the connection for the included power supply.
XMS Cloud: The CS-100 incorporates the XMS Cloud Management Platform, providing cloud monitoring and analytics management for company IT managers. A management dashboard lets you monitor and manage all ClickShare devices within your network, with a personalized view of availability and utilization of all base units and meeting spaces.
ISO 27001 Certification: ClickShare wireless collaboration technology has been ISO 27001 certified, ensuring the safest data handling and information security. Advanced features and periodic updates provide unparalleled protection. The CS-100's built-in wireless network includes standard WiFi security features such as encryption, login management, https and the ability to hide the Base Unit's SSID.
Warranty: The Barco ClickShare CS-100 carries a 3 year warranty.
- Video Output (x1): HDMI 1.2
- Output Resolution: 1920x1080 @ 60Hz
- Simultaneous On-Screen Sources: 1
- Simultaneous Source Connections: 8
- Built-in WiFi Range: Max. 100' (between ClickShare Button and Base Unit)
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Transmission Protocol: IEEE 802.11 a/g/n
- Authentication Protocol: WPA2-PSK (stand alone mode), WPA2-PSK or IEEE802.1X using ClickShare Button in network integration mode.
- LAN Connection: (1) RJ-45 Ethernet (100Mbit)
- Rear USB Connections: (1x) Type-A (2.0)
- Front USB Connection: (1x) Type-A (2.0)
- Power Consumption: 18W (max), 6W (typical), 2.6W (ECO standby), 0.4W (deep standby mode)