About the Samsung BE75T-H Pro TV
A versatile 4K display
A versatile 4K display
Samsung's 75" BE75T-H Pro TV combines crisp 4K image quality with easy operation and plenty of integration options — making it a great choice for a wide range of business and educational environments. Applications include digital signage, displays for lobbies and waiting rooms, and guides for showrooms or museums. A PIN code protects the display settings to avoid content disruptions.
Smart features for your business
The BE75T-H works with the free Samsung Business TV mobile app, allowing you to create and upload eye-catching promotional material right from your iOS® or Android™ device using over 100 customizable templates. The slideshow feature makes it easy to keep your content fresh.
- 75" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- High Dynamic Range for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- 60Hz refresh rate
- display brightness: 250 nits
- 2 HDMI inputs
- 1 optical digital audio output
- 1 USB input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- RJ-45 jack for external control
- Wi-Fi 5 provides fast, reliable wireless streaming
- RF input for antenna
- built-in two-channel speaker system
- built to operate reliably 16 hours a day, 7 days a week
- on/off timer for automatic operation
- compatible with Samsung Business TV mobile app for iOS or Android
- create and upload content using over 100 customizable templates
- built-in tuner can receive over-the-air HDTV broadcasts (antenna required)
- remote control
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 400mm x 400mm
- stand included
- dimensions: 65-7/8"W x 41-1/16"H x 13-7/16"D with stand; 65-7/8"W x 37-3/4"H x 2-3/8"D without stand
- weight: 67.9 lbs. (including stand)
- warranty: 3 years parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BE75T-H
What's in the box:
- Commercial TV
- 2 Pedestal feet
- AC power cord
- Remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Regulatory Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Samsung BE75T-H Pro TV
BET-H Series 4K Pro TV: Samsung's Pro TV offers a stunning 4K display, sleek design with easy setup and endless custom content possibilities for your business. Create lasting impressions with brilliant Crystal UHD picture quality. Do more with a high-performance TV that won't let you or your customers down. And you can set up your TV with custom content quickly and easily.
Crystal UHD Picture Quality: With an ultra-fast Crystal 4K processor and Crystal UHD resolution, you’ll take your content to the next level. Content will be displayed with more accurate and smoother color in brilliant 4K, no matter the source.
- Brightness: 250 nit
- Contrast Ratio: 4,700:1
- Display Colors: 16.7M
- Color Gamut: 72%
- Response Time: 8ms
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz
- Viewing Angle: 178:178
Auto Brightness with Eco Sensor: The built-in Eco Sensor adjusts the brightness of the TV automatically. This feature measures the light in your room and optimizes the brightness of the TV automatically to reduce power consumption. This feature can be turned off, if you want to manually adjust the TV's brightness levels.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): With the Samsung Pro TV's High Dynamic Range (HDR) video capability, you can showcase every detail in a wide spectrum of colors. HDR delivers a much higher level of contrast between light and dark to produce an image that is more realistic and closer to what the content creator imagined. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth.
HDMI 2.0 Inputs: The Samsung QLED TV is equipped with two HDMI 2.0 inputs to connect to your Blu-ray player, Satellite/Cable receiver, or Game Console. Any HDMI input can also be used to connect a PC to this TV. All HDMI inputs are 4K compatible and HDCP 2.2 compliant. Please use a premium high speed HDMI cable with 18 Gbps and above to view 4K HDR content.
- Supported Resolutions: Supported video resolutions include 4k (24/30/50/60Hz), 1080p (24/30/50/60Hz), 1080i (50/60Hz), 720p (50/60Hz), 480p (60Hz), and 480i (60Hz).
- HDCP 2.2 Compliant: HDCP 2.2 compliance makes the TV fully compatible with the latest copyright protection standard for 4K video transmission from Ultra-HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite//Cable providers.
Note: This TV does not contain any analog video inputs, such as component or composite.
Built-in HDTV Tuner: The TV features a built-in over-the-air HDTV (ATSC) and Clear QAM tuner, so you don't need a separate set-top box to receive and decode over-the-air HDTV/SDTV or unencrypted Digital Cable signals (up to 1080i); subscription still required to receive cable channels. A single RF-type coaxial input is use to connect an external indoor/outdoor antenna (sold separately).
USB 2.0 Port: The television is equipped with a single USB-A 2.0 port for connecting a USB thumbdrive or HDD (hard disk drive). An external HDD may require its own AC power adapter. The USB 2.0 port lets you view photo and movie files, as well as listen to audio files saved on a compatible USB device. Files must be formatted in FAT, exFAT, or NTFS. The TV can recognize up to 1,000 files per folder.
YouTube: The Samsung Pro TV can also play your favorite content from YouTube. It features an Ethernet port (RJ45) and built-in WiFi (802.11ac) to connect to your home's network router and ISP (Internet Service Provider).
Optical Digital Output: The TV's optical digital output terminal will output Dolby Digital (when available) or 2ch PCM. The digital optical output terminal only sends an audio signal in Dolby Digital when receiving Dolby Digital surround sound from a digital broadcast channel through the tuner, network apps, HDMI inputs, or USB ports. When the TV's optical digital output is selected, the TV's speakers are muted. DTS multichannel audio formats are not supported.
Note: This TV does not contain any analog audio outputs.
Bluetooth Audio: Thanks to built-in Bluetooth, you can wirelessly connect a single set of Bluetooth headphones, a stereo pair of Bluetooth speakers, or a single Bluetooth speaker with the Samsung Pro TV. You are able to stream audio from any of the TV's built-in sources or connected sources to the Bluetooth headphones or speakers. The TV's digital audio output will be deactivated when streaming audio to Bluetooth headphones or speaker. You can choose to have the TV speakers play at the same time as your Bluetooth headphones or speaker, or you can turn the TV speakers completely off. The volume of the Bluetooth headphones or speaker will be controlled via the headphones or speaker, and not the TV.
Samsung Business TV App: With the intuitive Samsung Business TV app (for Apple iOS 9.0+ and Android OS 7.0+) you can create and upload dynamic, eye-catching content to multiple TVs from your compatible smartphone or tablet device. With the Samsung Business TV app on your phone or tablet, create dynamic content on your time. With a super-easy guide to walk you through the setup, advertising your business has never been simpler or more convenient.
- Cutomizable Templates: With the Samsung Business TV App, you can choose from more than 100 customizable templates sorted by industry and content type, including L-bar layouts, embedded motion, seasonal sales and other pre-designed promotion.
- Custom Content: The Samsung Business TV app gives you the freedom to showcase your custom content, your way. Display your own photos from your smartphone or tablet.
- Slideshow Feature: The slideshow feature allows you to change your message anytime. With a few clicks of a button, seamlessly update the latest information and promotions on the Samsung Pro TV. Content becomes as dynamic as your customers.
Remote Control: The included IR remote control allows you to wirleessly operate the TV up to 23' away within directl line-of sight. The remote control also has Braille points on the Power, Channel, Volume, and Select buttons and can be used by visually impaired persons. The remote is powered by two "AAA" batteries that are included in the box.
On/Off Timer + Pin-Code: Spend less time dealing with technical issues. An on/off timer allows the TV to automatically operate during business hours and a pin-code protects the display settings, avoiding any potential content interruption.
Mounting Options: The Samsung Pro TV comes with two pedestal feet to mount the TV on a stand, shelf, or other piece of furniture. It also features mounting holes on the back-panel panel that allows you to wall-mount the TV using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately). The rear-panel mounting holes measure 8mm in diameter and are spaced 400m x 400mm apart.
3 Year Warranty: Featuring an impressive 3-year warranty, the Samsung Pro TV is built to operate reliably 16 hours a day, 7 days a week. Day in and day out, you can depend on your Samsung Pro TV to play what you want, when you want it.