About the Sony FW-43BZ35F
Brilliant Sony picture quality for your business
Brilliant Sony picture quality for your business
Sony's FW-43BZ35F combines beautiful 4K/HDR image quality with easy operation, flexible networking/control, and an array of integration options. The FW-43BZ35F is ideal for a wide range of business and educational environments. Applications include meeting room displays, information displays for lobbies and waiting rooms, digital signage, classroom displays, hotel guest room TVs, guide displays for showrooms and museums, and information displays for sports stadiums and arenas.
The FW-43BZ35F takes full advantage of the latest consumer television technologies, yet is designed to smoothly integrate into corporate environments. The Pro Mode feature simplifies installation and allows easy customization of display settings to suit different applications and environments.
The display's intuitive built-in software platform makes it easy to create attractive digital signage, mixing media files and online content with no need for additional player hardware. There's also a wide range of API (Application Programming Interface) options to enable remote control/monitoring and integration with external systems.
- 42.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- 4K screen resolution (3840 x 2160 pixels)
- 4K X-Reality™ PRO video processing
- Motionflow XR 960 blur reduction (120Hz refresh rate)
- IPS (In-Plane Switching) LCD panel provides very good off-axis viewing
- High Dynamic Range (HDR10, HLG) for extended picture contrast and brightness when viewing HDR content
- edge-lit LED backlight with frame dimming provides good picture contrast
- display brightness: 505 nits
- 1400:1 contrast ratio
- quick setup with Pro Mode — customize and store display settings and features
- built-in software offers control and customization options
- open API support — compatible with a wide range of web APIs
- certified for 24 hours/7 days operation
- 4 HDMI 2.0 inputs
- HDMI inputs are HDCP 2.2 compatible for connecting to copy-protected 4K video sources
- component video input (selectable component/composite)
- Toslink optical digital audio output
- 3.5mm stereo minijack audio output to connect to a powered sound bar or speakers
- 3 USB inputs for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- Ethernet port for a wired network connection
- RS232C control
- built-in down-firing speakers (10 watts x 2)
- built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- remote control
- dimensions: 38"W x 24-3/4"H x 11"D with stand; 38"W x 22-1/2"H x 2-3/8"D without stand
- weight: 24.9 lbs. with stand; 23.8 lbs. without stand
- detachable dual-footer stand
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- VESA mounting hole pattern: 100mm x 200mm
- warranty: 1 year parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # FW43BZ35F
What's in the box:
- 43" Professional 4K TV
- 2 Pedestal feet
- IR Remote control
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- Four M4L12 bolts
- AC Power cord
- Power supply (19.5VDC output)
- Safety strap w/2 screws
- Quickstart guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony FW-43BZ35F
Professional Display: The Sony FW-43BZ35F Bravia professional display offers 4K HDR image quality in a format that's ideal for a wide range of business and educational environments, such as meeting rooms, information displays for lobbies and waiting rooms, digital signage, hotel guest rooms, showrooms, and more. Other features include easy setup and configuration for multiple displays, a built-in software platform that allows broader control and customization, and support for a wide range of API (Application Programming Interface) options for remote control & monitoring with external systems.
Ultra 4K Resolution: For the ultimate in picture quality, this TV pairs the brilliance of 4K clarity with the brightness, color, and detail of High Dynamic Range (HDR). With 4K UHD, you'll see more on TV than ever before with over 8 million individual pixels (3840 x 2160) compared to about 2 million (1920 x 1080) on a1080p HDTV. Its detail is so vivid and crisp, even when viewed from close distances; it's nearly impossible to discern a single pixel, even from inches away. Combined with 4K Ultra HD resolution, HDR video content delivers exceptional detail, color and contrast, with a far wider range of brightness than other video formats. The result is the most lifelike picture TVs have ever been able to create, with brilliant highlights and fine detail.
HDR (High Dynamic Range): High Dynamic Range (HDR) enhances the dynamic range of a picture, increasing the contrast between the brightest whites and darkest blacks. Every pixel is made more accurate, regardless of resolution, bringing scenes to life with greater detail. HDR's greater dynamic range of luminosity or brightness levels brings greater contrast & wider color spectrum to the screen. This increased contrast reveals the subtle nuances of the image, from detailed blacks and shadows to the brightest whites and colors, plus greater depth. Previously hidden areas of dark shadow and sunlight are now full of clarity and detail. Movies and TV shows in HDR are closer to the original recording and the director's vision with more brightness, contrast and color, for a truly lifelike viewing experience.
- HDR 10: HDR 10 is an open standard and currently the most popular HDR format on the market. It supports 10-bit color and 1,000 nits. It uses static metadata at the start of a movie to tell the receiver and your TV that the video content is encoded using HDR.
- HLG: HLG (Hybrid-Log Gamma) is primarily designed for live video feed and over-the-air broadcasts. It uses no pre-encoded metadata and is backwards compatible with SDR. HLG's native compatibility allows much of today's existing SDR infrastructure to be re-used for HDR in the future.
- Dolby Vision: Unlike HDR 10 which contains static metadata and HLG which uses not metadata, Dolby Vision adjusts brightness, color, and contrast automatically for each scene. Dynamic metadata carries information that maps every image to your TV's display capabilities, so you see more of what the content creator intended.
Note: Please use a premium high speed HDMI cable with 18 Gbps and above to view HDR content.
4K X-Reality Pro Upscaler w/ Dual Database Processing: Sony's 4K X-Reality Pro Upscaler w/ Dual Database Processing enhances Ultra-HD, HD, and SD images by analyzing and refining images with beautifully natural detail and clarity. One database is used to clean the picture, reducing on-screen noise. The other is used to upscale the resolution, improving clarity. These two powerful image improvement databases work together, dynamically improving pixels in real time. Each database has tens of thousands of references, amassed from Sony's experience creating content for TV and movies over the years. With 4K X-Reality PRO and Dual Database Processing, every image is upscaled closer to true 4K quality for remarkable clarity. This 4K television upscales your favorite TV shows, DVD and Blu-ray movies, even video-on-demand content, and smartphone videos to Ultra-HD.
- Noise Reduction Database: Compressed noise is identified by the database, which includes "before and after" data on what a picture should look like and removes the compressed picture noise.
- Upscaling Database: The upscaling database also includes "before and after" data, which is used to upscale the signal and create a more realistic picture.
TRILUMINOS Display: Unique to Sony, the TRILUMINOS Display with its specially developed backlight selectively maps colors across a wider gamut, ensuring subtle colors do not become oversaturated and unnatural. You'll enjoy vivid, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene. TRILUMINOS Display uses a wider color spectrum than a conventional flat-panel TV display. A TRILUMINOS Display excels at reproducing reds, greens, and blues; colors that are notoriously difficult for TVs to display accurately. It also displays skin tones beautifully, thanks to its extensive color palette and precise gradation.
Picture Modes: You can select one of the following picture modes that's been designed for commercial use:
- Vivid: When using the TV as a signage display.
- Custom: Lets you customize the image or display it as it is originally.
- Graphics: Used when displaying a PC screen.
Pro Mode: The FW-43BZ35F features various Pro Mode functions designed for the professional environment. Setup configuration on one TV can be saved to a USB flash drive and quickly loaded into other compatible displays, shortening setup time considerably. Pro Mode functions include:
- Assigning specific operations to occur when the TV is plugged into AC power.
- Optimizing the PC input screen according to the PC format.
- Automatic input switching based on HDMI signal detection.
- Determines what menu settings will display when the Home button on the remote control is pressed.
- Designating the initial input source when the TV is powered on.
- Protect settings using a PIN code.
- Set initial volume when the TV is powered on, as well as setting the maximum allowable volume.
- Set restrictions on which remote control operations can be performed.
- Restrict access to any of the external inputs.
Video Inputs: The Sony Ultra-HD TV is equipped with four HDMI 2.0 inputs and one component video input that can also be used for a composite video connection.
- HDMI: Four HDMI 2.0 inputs let you connect Ultra-HD/HDR and HD sources; such as Ultra
Blu-ray, Blu-ray, Satellite/Cable and Playstation. In addition, any HDMI input can be used to connect a PC to this TV.
The HDMI inputs will accept 4096x2160p (60Hz), 4096x2160p (24Hz), 3840x2160p (60Hz), 3840x2160p (24/30Hz), 1080p
(30/60Hz), 1080/24p, 1080i (60Hz), 720p (30/60Hz), 720/24p, and 480p.
- HDCP 2.3: HDCP 2.3 is supported by all of the TV's HDMI inputs. HDCP 2.3 is short for "High bandwidth Digital Content Protection" and is used for 4K video copyright protection for compatibility with Ultra HD Blu-ray players and 4K Satellite/Cable providers.
- 4:4:4 Color Subsampling: All four HDMI inputs will support up to 4:4:4 chroma subsampling for full color data rendering of 4K video (30/60fps). 4:2:2 (30/60fps) and 4:2:0 (60fps) are also supported by all HDMI inputs. With 4:4:4 color, luminance (brightness) and chroma (color) are sampled at the same rate, resulting in an RGB color palette as big as the video sampling rate for a video image with more total colors, plus greater color accuracy and detail.
- ARC: HDMI Input 3 can be used as an ARC (Audio Return Channel) input, allowing sound from directly connected sources to be passed back to a receiver or amplifier with this feature.
- Component/AV Input: The Sony TV features a component video input that can also be used for a standard composite video connection. Analog audio inputs are provided for either type of video connection.
Audio Outputs: Two audio output connections are available:
- Optical Digital: Can output 2-channel linear PCM (48kHz/16-bit), Dolby Digital, and DTS audio signals.
- 3.5mm: Provides an analog stereo signal for use with headphones, an optional outboard subwoofer, or connection to an analog amplifier.
Wired or Wireless Network Connection: The Sony Ultra-HD TV supports a wired or wireless network connection for configuration and monitoring. A rear-panel Ethernet (LAN) RJ-45 jack is provided for a hard-wired connecting to a network and computer.
4K Signage Configuration: The Sony professional display lets you setup 4K digital signage by simply selecting files or URLs of videos, stills, or web pages to be displayed. 2K Content gets automatically upconverted to 4K.
HTML5: The FW-43BZ35F features built-in support for the HTML5 application platform, letting you use it for interactive signage content as well as the portal site for hotel room guests, without the need for a set-top box or PC.
API: More than 100 built-in REST APIs (Application Programming Interface) allow for monitoring and control from remote locations as well as integration with external systems.
USB Ports: The Sony TV allows you to view a variety of audio, video, and photo content from USB storage devices. Compatible media formats include MP3/WMA/AAC/WAV/FLAC music files, MPEG/MP4/AVI/MKV/MOV/Xvid/WMA video files, and JPEG photo files. The Sony TV is equipped with twp USB-A 2.0 port and one USB-A 3.1/Gen 1 port. The USB ports can also be used for storing and transferring setup configuration information, allowing multiple TVs to quickly be configured once the first one is setup.
Remote Control: The included IR remote offers soft push-button control of the TV. Pro Mode configuration options let you choose which functions will be available for the user and the degree of control for some functions.
RS-232: You can connect the 3.5mm RS-232 serial port to an external control device (such as a computer or A/V control system) to control the TV's functions externally.
Pedestal Feet: The Sony TV comes with two pedestal feet to ensure stability and create the ideal place for a soundbar speaker to sit below the television. The pedestal feet and TV do not swivel. The TV is shipped with the pedestal feet unattached. The television weighs 11.3 lbs. with the pedestal feet attached.
Optional Wall Mount Brackets: The television can be wall mounted using an optional wall-mount bracket (sold separately). The TV has four threaded screw inserts that are spaced 100mm (h) x 200mm (v) apart. The threaded inserts will accept M6 x 12mm screws. The TV weighs 10.8 lbs. without the pedestal feet.
Ventilation Clearance: When mounting the TV on the stand or a wall (with optional bracket) leave 4" of clearance on each side of the television and 11.875" above the television for adequate ventilation.
External AC Power Adapter: The television comes with an external AC power adapter with an attached DC cord that plugs into the TV and a detachable AC power cord that plugs into an AC wall outlet or surge protector (sold separately).