About the Sharp PN-Y436
A flexible, convenient digital signage solution
A flexible, convenient digital signage solution
Sharp's 43" PN-Y436 is part of their family of flexible, convenient digital signage displays. Whether in a retail, public, or office setting, this monitor can help convey your message and make an eye-catching impression, while providing around-the-clock reliability.
The PN-Y436 has HDMI and DVI-D inputs, plus a DVI-D output for daisy-chaining multiple displays. USB and SD card inputs and a built-in media player make it easy to play digitally stored content with no need for a PC.
- 42.5" screen (measured diagonally)
- 1080p screen resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- 60Hz refresh rate
- edge-lit LED backlight provides good picture contrast
- display brightness: 450 nits
- Sharp Content Distributor software supports convenient content distribution and management via network
- certified for 24 hours/7 days operation
- can be used in landscape or portrait orientation
- HDMI input
- DVI-D input
- PC input
- USB input for connecting a thumb drive or other device
- SD card slot
- DVI-D output for daisy-chaining multiple displays
- two 3.5mm stereo minijack audio inputs for use with computer sources
- 3.5mm stereo minijack audio output to connect to a powered sound bar or speakers
- RJ-45 jack for a wired network connection
- RS-232C output allows multiple displays to be controlled from a central location (3.5mm minijack)
- built-in down-firing speakers (7 watts x 2)
- remote control
- wall-mountable (bracket not included)
- does not include any type of stand
- dimensions: 38"W x 22"H x 1-13/16"D
- weight: 23.1 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years parts & labor
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # PN-Y436
What's in the box:
- 43" Commercial HD display
- Remote control
- 2 x AA Batteries
- USB Flash drive cover
- SD Memory card cover
- 2 Screws
- 2 Cable clamps
- Owner's manual
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sharp PN-Y436
Overview: The Sharp PN-Y436 commercial display offers an effective and convenient solution for digital signage, and is designed for ease of use and flexibility. The PN-Y436 is an ideal choice for retail, public, or office settings, with around-the-clock reliability and easy content distribution.
Full HD: The PN-Y436 flat-panel display features full 1080p resolution (1920x1080) for vivid details and stunning clarity.
Design: The Sharp commercial display features a narrow bezel (0.374" top and sides, 0.614" on bottom), keeping the emphasis on the onscreen content in a stylish design. The display can be installed face up, face down, tilted forward or backwards, and at an angle of up to 90˚.
Autoplay Signage: Digital signage can be displayed via USB memory stick or an SD card. When either is inserted into the display, media content will start playing automatically, with no menu navigation or additional connections.
- Wireless LAN: An optional Toshiba FlashAir Wireless LAN SD card (sold separately) is used, you can wirelessly overwrite content stored on the card, without having to access the back of the display panel.
- Wired LAN: A rear-panel RJ-45 Ethernet port lets you use Sharp Content Distributor software to easily update the content to be displayed on multiple LCD monitors, using a connected PC. You can schedule what content gets distributed to which monitors and when, for up to 20 monitors. Up to 7 schedule patterns can be registered with time and day of week for content distribution.
- Content List: Up to 50 content lists can be registered, with each containing up to 30 picture (JPEG) or video (WMV) files, letting you create and update customized content lists.
- 24/7 Operation: Designed for commercial use, the PN-Y436 can be used around-the-clock, 7 days a week.
- Power On Delay: Lets you delay the start up of a multi-monitor installation, reducing the load placed on the power supply when multiple monitors are powered up at the same time.
- Cooling: The display's fan-less design can maintain airflow and heat dissipation, without the need for noisy, dusty fans. A built-in temperature sensor can detect rising temperatures inside the display and automatically adjust the brightness to keep the temperature within nominal levels.
- Built-In Speakers: Two 7W speakers can provide sound without an external sound system.
- Anti-Theft Covers: Covers for the USB and SD slots provide additional security.
- Mirror Display Mode (Daisy Chain): A video output (DVI-D) on the PN-Y436 lets you daisy chain multiple displays to show the same content on each.
- RS-232C: Lets you manage multiple monitors from a central location via a PC. Each monitor can be assigned an individual ID code. Remote functions include powering monitors On/Off, changing inputs, and making various screen adjustments and settings.