About the Sony VPL-PHZ50
Light and bright
Light and bright
Sony's VPL-PHZ50 laser projector has a light, compact design, but it's powerful enough for a variety of education and business applications. Its 1920 x 1200-pixel WUXGA resolution provides Full HD support, powered by 5,000 lumens of brightness. You'll also get rich, realistic colors thanks to its BrightEra™ 3-LCD design with separate red, green, and blue image chips.
On the back panel you'll find VGA, analog video, and two HDMI inputs to connect various sources. Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology simplifies installation with just one CAT-5/6 cable carrying HD video, audio, Ethernet, and control commands up to 328 feet. (Transmitter required; sold separately.)
Support for 4K 30p connections streamlines your multiscreen setups by allowing you to split the same 4K signal to drive all your displays, no conversion needed.
For the best picture quality from any projector, we recommend using a projector screen.
- 3-LCD 3-chip projection technology
- WUXGA resolution: 1920 x 1200 pixels each
- supports 4K 30p input signals
- widescreen 16:10 aspect ratio
- recommended image size: 40" to 300"
- light output: 5,000 lumens (standard mode)
Lens and image adjustments:
- lens has 1.6X zoom capability (manual zoom/focus)
- lens shift: horizontal +/-15% and vertical +55% / -35%
- digital keystone correction: +/- 30° (horizontal and vertical)
- 2 HDMI inputs
- analog VGA-style D-Sub RGB input
- RJ-45 Ethernet port for a wired network connection
- RJ-45 port for HDBaseT
- allows you to send HDMI or RS-232C signals over a single CAT5e/6 cable over long distances
- enables connection to optional HDBaseT transmitter
- 3.5mm stereo audio input and output jacks
- analog composite video input
- 2 USB-Type A ports (1 for updates, 1 for power supply)
- RS-232C port for external control of the projector via compatible computer or third-party control device
- long-lasting laser diode (20,000 hours in normal mode)
- quiet cooling fan (32dB in Eco mode)
- remote control
- built-in mono speaker (16 watts x 1)
- can be placed on a tabletop or ceiling-mounted (mounting bracket sold separately)
- 16-5/8"W x 5-1/8"H x 13-5/16"D (including dust filter and feet)
- weight: 15 lbs.
- warranty: 5 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- this projector does not include any type of built-in TV tuner
- MFR # VPLPHZ50
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Sony VPL-PHZ50