About the Leica Summilux M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH
Classic Leica performance
Using this prime lens on either an M10-R or M10 Monochrom will give you the prototypical Leica shooting experience. Those cameras are the modern, mirrorless versions of the classic rangefinder cameras that helped define the Leica legacy. And this lens offers a wide maximum aperture and legendary Leica glass, so it can work wonders in low light. It renders beautiful selective focus at maximum aperture and near infinite depth-of-field if you're shooting vast landscapes in bright daylight.
- 35mm prime lens for Leica M-mount cameras
- actual focal length: 35.6mm
- made in Germany
- compact, lightweight design with black anodized finish
- no autofocus system; manual focus only
- f/1.4 maximum aperture for outstanding low-light performance and a shallow depth of field
- f/16 minimum aperture
- focus range: 27-9/16 inches to infinity
- ideal for portraiture, landscapes, product photography, and more
- nine elements in five groups
- one aspherical element
- floating lens element group behind aperture
- included lens hood can be reverse-mounted for storage when not in use
Dimensions and warranty:
- 2-3/16" diameter x 1-13/16"L
- weight: 11.29 oz.
- filter/attachment size: E46 (46mm)
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 11663
What's in the box:
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Leica Summilux M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH
Overview: The Leica Summilux-M 35mm f/1.4 ASPH lens is a wide-angle prime lens with a black anodized finish. It has the Leica M bayonet mount, and is compatible with the Leica M-10 and M-10R cameras. It is an ideal lens for video and still photography applications across the board. The lens comes with front and rear lens caps, and a lens hood.
Lens Hood: Included with the lens is a lens hood that fits with a bayonet-style fitting on the front of the lens. When not in use, it can be reverse-mounted to the lens for storage. The lens hood blocks stray light from entering the lens, effecting contrast, and also protects the front lens against damage, weather, or accidental fingerprint marks.
Filters: The lens is compatible with 46mm screw-on filters (E46).
- Focal Length: 35.6mm
- Type of Mount: Leica M bayonet type
- Filter Diameter: 46mm (E46)
- Focusing Range: 27.57" (0.7m) to infinity
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to f/16
- Aperture Type: 9-blade circular
- Lens Construction: 9 elements in 5 groups
- Angle of View:
- for 35mm: 63° Diagonal, 54° Horizontal, 37° Vertical
- for M8: 50° Diagonal, 42° Horizontal, 28° Vertical
- Dimensions: Diameter: 2.2", Length: 1.811"
- Weight: 11.288 ounces (320 grams)