About the Leica Sofort LimoLand by Jean Pigozzi
It's a camera, and a conversation starter
The limited-edition Leica Sofort LimoLand by Jean Pigozzi will turn heads and take amazing instant photos.
It's a camera, and a conversation starter
Every Leica camera is a work of art, in my opinion, but the limited-edition Leica Sofort LimoLand by Jean Pigozzi takes eye-catching design to another level. The French-Italian photographer, entrepreneur and art collector Jean Pigozzi used Leica cameras to make art throughout his career. He loved the Sofort instant camera so much, he designed vibrant front and back body panels for it, featuring his distinctive "Mr. Limo" logo.
Plenty of creative control options
Each gorgeous instant photo you take will print instantly from the left side of the camera. And you'll revel in the creative control options: choose Macro for detailed close-ups, use the Bulb setting to capture long exposures, or opt for an artsy double exposure. There's even a self-timer feature so you can set the camera down and get in the picture with your friends.
- stylish instant camera lets you print and share photos
- 2- or 10-second self-timer lets you get in the picture
- automatic shooting modes:
- selfie mode for top-notch photos of yourself
- Action & Sport mode for fast-moving subjects
- People & Party mode for get-togethers
- Bulb setting keeps the shutter open for long exposures
- Macro for extreme close-ups
- creates artistic double exposures
- shutter speed: 1/8-1/400 sec.
- 60mm lens with f/12.7 aperture
- ISO 800
- built-in flash helps illuminate darkened scenes
- battery and charger included
- compatible with Leica instant and Instax Mini film packs
Dimensions and Warranty:
- 4-15/16"W x 3-3/4"H x 2-5/16"D
- weight: 10.75 oz.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 19109
What's in the box:
- Leica Sofort instant camera (LimoLand by Jean Pigozzi special edition)
- BP-DC17 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (4.2V 740mAh 2.6Wh)
- Battery Charger BC-DC17 (4.2V 0.55A)
- US 2-prong power plug adapter
- Euro 2-prong power plug adapter
- Leica Instant Color Film (2 x 10 Photos)
- Neck strap (red)
- Quick Start Guide
- Safety and Approval Notes
- How to Use the Strap
More details on the Leica Sofort LimoLand by Jean Pigozzi
Overview: The Leica Sofort is a stylish, compact instant camera for capturing photos you can instantly share. The Sofort comes in a choice of contemporary colors to match your mood, personality, or fashion. This model is a special edition which includes the colorful graphics of "Mr Limo", the logo of the LimoLand fashion label of Jean Pigozzi, on the front and back panels. The camera uses Leica instant film packs, which produce 62mm x 46mm (2.44" x 1.81") color or monochrome pictures with a warm-white frame. The final appearance of the photo is achieved within 90 seconds, and is fully developed in approximately 5 minutes. The camera is powered by a Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery.
Lens: The Sofort has a 60mm f/12.7 lens (35mm equivalent: 34mm) with three focusing steps: Macro (11.81" to 23.6"), Close Range (23.6" to 9.8'), and Far Range (9.8' to infinity). You can set the focusing range by turning the ring around the lens.
Viewfinder: The camera is equipped with an optical real image viewfinder with a target spot for centering your photos. The viewfinder has a 0.37x magnification, and includes parallax compensation when shooting in macro mode.
Flash: The Leica Sofort has a built-in electronic flash to illuminate your subjects when ambient light is insufficient. There are four flash modes:
- Automatic Flash: The flash fires automatically depending upon the ambient brightness.
- Fill Flash: The flash fires before every shot, regardless of the ambient light.
- Red-eye Reduction Flash: Three weaker preflashes are fired before the main flash to reduce the red-eye effect.
- Flash Off: When flash is prohibited, or to represent a darker setting, the flash does not fire.
Shooting Modes: The Sofort offers 7 different shooting modes:
|Shooting Mode||Distance Range|| |
|Automatic||2 to 10 feet||This mode is suitable for most subjects and lighting conditions.|
|Selfie||1 to 2 feet||Suitable for taking self-portraits at "arm's length". Use Selfie mirror on the front panel for framing the photo.|
|People & Party||2 to 10 feet||Use this mode to photograph people. A pre-flash fires to reduce the red-eye effect.|
|Action & Sport||2 to 10 feet||This mode is suitable for capturing moving subjects and keep them in focus.|
|Macro||1 to 2 feet||You can shoot subjects at a closer focusing range than normal, resulting in large depictions of your subject.|
|Double Exposure||1 to 2 feet||Two photos are taken to allow a person to appear in a picture twice. (You should hold the camera steady until the second shot is taken.)|
|Long Exposure||10 feet to infinity||Use this mode to take pictures of fireworks. Camera should be mounted on a tripod, if possible.|
Self-Timer: In addition to the above shooting modes, you can take photos using the self-timer. A 2-second self-timer helps to eliminate blurred photos due to camera shake. A 10-second self-timer allows the photographer to get into a photo.
Shutter Speed: The camera has a mechanical shutter that operates at between 1/8 sec and 1/400 sec.
Exposure Compensation: You can make a photo darker or lighter than a normal exposure by applying exposure compensation. You can apply +0.7EV or -0.7EV.
Instant Film: The Sofort uses Leica Instant Film, which comes in color packs of 10 and 20, and a monochrome pack of 10. The sheets are 3.39" wide x 2.13" high, and produce a photo that is 2.44" x 1.81". The Sofort is also compatible with Fujifilm Instax Mini film packs as well. A 20-pack of color film is included in this package.
Battery: The Leica Sofort is powered by the BP-DC17 Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery (4.2V, 740mAh, 2.6Wh). The battery charges in approximately 1 hour 50 minutes n the supplied BC-DC17 battery charger. A fully charged battery should have enough battery life for 100 pictures.