- rechargeable battery for the Leica M11 mirrorless camera (sold separately)
- rated at 7.4V, 1800mAh
- charges in Leica BC-SCL7 battery charger included with M11
- battery also charges inside the M11 when camera is connected to a computer or USB-C charger
- single charge lasts for around 700 exposures with Live View, and around 1700 when using rangefinder only
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 24026
What's in the box:
- BP-SCL7 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery with black cover (7.4V 1800mAh 13.32Wh)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Leica BP-SCL7
Overview: The BP-SCL7 is a Lithium-ion (Lithium-Polymer) rechargeable battery designed for the Leica M11 rangefinder camera. Its 1800mAh rating gives it a 64% increase in capacity, compared to the M10-R's BP-SCL5 battery (1100mAh). That means longer shooting sessions between recharges. It charges in the BC-SCL7 battery charger, included with the M11 (or sold separately by the manufacturer). The battery has a black outer cover that is designed to match the exterior of the M11 Black Finish camera.
Note: The BP-SCL7 also comes in a version with a silver cover to match the M11 Silver Chrome Finish camera.
Battery Life: When used in the Leica M11, the BP-SCL7 has the following battery life specs:
- Viewfinder Only (Rangefinder Mode-CIPA Standard): approximately 700 shots
- Live View Mode (Leica Adapted Shooting Cycle): approximately 1700 shots
Charging: The BP-SCL7 fully charges in the BC-SCL7 battery charger in approximately 3-1/2 hours. Charging to 80% takes approximately 2 hours. For convenience, the battery can be charged inside of the M11 when the camera is connected to a computer or USB-C charger.