About the Leica Trinovid 8x32 HD Binoculars
Fine Leica optics for a clear long-distance view
Leica's compact Trinovid 8x32 HD binoculars are perfect to bring along when you're hiking, camping, or bird-watching, thanks to their compact and waterproof design. The razor-sharp images these binoculars deliver are out of this world — bright, colorful, and high-contrast, even in low light.
- 8x binoculars with Leica AquaDura® lens coating to protect the optics from water, dust and dirt
- fully broadband multi-coated optical elements for increased resolution and detail
- nitrogen-filled waterproof and fogproof design for use in all weather conditions
- compact roof-prism design
- rugged metal body with rubber coating
- twist-up eye cups with multiple click stops provide comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- durable rubber armor exterior offers non-slip grip
- magnification: 8x
- objective lens diameter: 32mm
- linear field of view at 1000 yards: 372 feet
- close focus distance: 3.3 feet
- exit pupil: 4mm
- eye relief: 17mm
- diopter compensation: ±4
- 4-5/8"W x 2-5/8"H x 5-1/8"D
- weight: 22.2 ounces
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- contoured neoprene carrying strap
- lens and eyepiece caps
- Cordura fabric carry case
- MFR # 40316
What's in the box:
- 8 x 32 Binoculars
- Eyepiece cap (installed)
- 2 Objective lens caps
- Neck strap
- Lens Cleaner
- Cordura storage pouch
- Guarantee card
- Quality control card
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Leica Trinovid 8x32 HD Binoculars
Overview: The Leica Trinovid 8 x 32 HD is a lightweight, compact binocular that can be used for hunting and other outdoor activities. It features a durable rubber-armored coating for a sure grip, and comes with eyepiece and objective lens caps, a padded carrying strap, and a Cordura storage case.
Waterproof: The Trinovid HD features a hermetically-sealed, nitrogen-filled magnesium housing to prevent fogging, and to protect the internal optics from condensation and mold. The binoculars are 100% waterproof to a maximum depth of 4 meters. The Trinovid HD binoculars can be used in areas of high humidity or rain without worry.
Premium Leica Optics: The Trinovid HD binoculars feature premium Leica optics for sharp, high-contrast images with superior color fidelity.
Focus Wheel/Diopter Ring: The Trinovid 8 x 32 HD has a smooth, central focus wheel for focusing on subjects at different distances. The right eyepiece has a +/-4 diopter ring for adjusting the binoculars to your eyesight without glasses. The diopter ring has a bright red mark, while the diopter index indicates the "0" position, as well as "+" and "-" positions.
Eyecups: The click-stop rubber eyecups has multiple positions to make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point for the greatest comfort during extended use. The eyecups can retract to accommodate eyeglass wearers.
Rubber Coating: The body of the Trinovid HD has a durable rubber-armored coating to give you a non-slip grip, and to protect the binoculars in virtually any weather.
Leica Passport Warranty: Leica Sport Optics are covered by a new best-in-class warranty and product protection plan. The Leica Passport Warranty is completely free, and includes a fully transferrable no-fault 10-year accidental damage cover plan and a 30-year manufacturer's defect warranty. No warranty card or receipts is needed.
- Model: Trinovid 8 x 32 HD (#40 316)
- Magnification: 8x
- Objective Diameter: 32 mm
- Close Focusing Distance: 3.28 feet (1 meter)
- Subjective Angle of View: 53.3°
- Diopter Compensation: +/- 4 diopters
- Field of View at 1000 yds: 372 feet
- Field of View at 1000 meters: 124 meters
- Exit Pupil: 4 mm
- Eye Relief: 17 mm
- Twilight Factor: 16
- Light Transmission: 90%
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 2.28" to 2.99" (58-76 mm)
- Dimensions: Width 5.047", Height 1.885", Depth 5.133"
- Weight: 22.22 ounces