About the Leica Trinovid 10 x 42 HD Binoculars
See the world more clearly
See the world more clearly
From the moment you pick them up, you can tell that Leica's Trinovid 10 x 42 HD binoculars are special. The solid feel. The way they fit in your hand. One look through their superior, high-performance optics and your first impressions are confirmed. The razor-sharp images these binoculars deliver are out of this world — bright, colorful, and high-contrast, even in low light. And their smooth, internal-focusing design makes them an absolute pleasure to use. The included Adventure Strap provides plenty of support for comfortable, all-day use in the field while ensuring your Trinovids are always at the ready. The strap also doubles as a padded pouch for safe storage.
Rugged and reliable for a lifetime of use
Leica Trinovids feature a rugged, die-cast magnesium-alloy body with rubber armor coating that's easy to grip. Plus, these binoculars are waterproof and fogproof so you can use them worry-free under just about any conditions. Fully coated optics ensure maximum brightness and contrast. Plus Leica's AquaDura® coating protects the extremely fine optics from water, dust and dirt.
- 10X binoculars with Leica AquaDura®lens coating to protect the optics from water, dust and dirt fully broadband multi-coated optical elements for increased resolution and detail
- nitrogen-filled waterproof and fogproof design for use in all weather conditions
- HDC® multicoating increases contrast and provides true color rendition
- compact roof-prism design
- rugged cast magnesium alloy body
- twist-up eye cups with multiple click stops provide comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- durable rubber armor exterior offers non-slip grip
- tripod adaptable
- magnification: 10X
- objective lens diameter: 42mm
- objective angle of view: 6.2 degrees
- linear field of view at 1000 yards: 339 feet
- close focus distance: 5.3 feet
- exit pupil: 4.2mm
- eye relief: 15mm
- diopter compensation: ±4
- 4-15/16"W x 2-1/8"H x 5-7/16"D
- weight: 26.5 ounces
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- neoprene carrying case
- standard neck strap
- lens caps and cleaning cloth
- MFR # 40319
What's in the box:
- 10 x 42mm Binoculars
- Eyepiece caps (installed)
- 2 Objective lens caps (installed)
- Padded neck strap
- Brown neoprene case
- Lens cleaner
- Warranty card
- Test certificate
Leica Trinovid 10 x 42 HD Binoculars reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Leica Trinovid 10 x 42 HD Binoculars
Overview: The Leica Trinovid 10 x 42 HD is a lightweight, compact binocular that can be used for hunting and other outdoor activities. It features a durable rubber-armored coating for a sure grip, and comes with eyepiece and objective lens caps. A zippered Neoprene case, and a padded carrying strap are included.
Waterproof: The Trinovid HD features a hermetically-sealed, nitrogen-filled magnesium housing to prevent fogging, and to protect the internal optics from condensation and mold. The binoculars are 100% waterproof to a maximum depth of 4 meters. The Trinovid HD binoculars can be used in areas of high humidity or rain without worry.
Premium Leica Optics: The Trinovid HD binoculars feature premium Leica optics for sharp, high-contrast images with superior color fidelity.
Focus Wheel/Diopter Ring: The Trinovid 10 x 42 HD has a smooth, central focus wheel for focusing on subjects at different distances. The right eyepiece has a +/-4 diopter ring for adjusting the binoculars to your eyesight without glasses. The diopter ring has a bright red mark, while the diopter index indicates the "0" position, as well as "+" and "-" positions.
Eyecups: The click-stop rubber eyecups has multiple positions to make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point for the greatest comfort during extended use. The eyecups can retract to accommodate eyeglass wearers.
Rubber Coating: The body of the Trinovid HD has a durable rubber-armored coating to give you a non-slip grip, and to protect the binoculars in virtually any weather.
- Model: Trinovid 10 x 42 HD
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 42 mm
- Close Focusing Distance: 5.3 feet (1.6 meters)
- Subjective Angle of View: 61°
- Diopter Compensation: +/- 4 diopters
- Field of View at 1000 yds: 355 feet
- Field of View at 1000 meters: 113 meters
- Exit Pupil: 4.2 mm
- Eye Relief: 15 mm
- Twilight Factor: 20.5
- Light Transmission: 90%
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 58-76 mm
- Dimensions: Width (maximum) 4.6", Height 5.5" (w/o caps), Depth (minimum) 2.6"
- Weight: 25.75 ounces