About the Leica Geovid Pro 10x32 Rangefinder Binoculars
Brilliant rangefinding binoculars with GPS
Brilliant rangefinding binoculars with GPS
The Geovid Pro 10x32 binoculars let you spot and measure the distance to your target — and then work with GPS to help you find your way to it.
Leica breaks new ground by integrating GPS and ballistics calculation into their Geovid Pro 10x32 rangefinding binoculars. So you'll get a new level of accuracy in the field, along with top-notch coated glass and design refinements that reflect Leica's 150-year-plus history in the optics business.
You'll see bright, lifelike images as you scan the field with these premium compact binos. And when you spot that mountain goat grazing on a distant outcropping, press a button to get an accurate distance read from up to 2,500 yards away. It also gives you the equivalent horizontal range (EHR) for more practical, true-to-life measurements if you're aiming uphill or downhill.
And the cutting-edge built-in GPS integrates with your map program to show you the ground-level route to your most recent reading.
Keep on target with intelligent ballistics calculation
Onboard Applied Ballistics technology uses air pressure, temperature, and angle sensors to give you precise ballistic correction readings. The Geovid Pros include Applied Ballistics Ultralight out of the box, and you can upgrade to the Elite version within the app to extend correction readings out to the rangefinder's full 2,500-yard range.
You can also work with the Leica Ballistics App to pair with Kestrel® wind measurement devices (sold separately) for even more exact calculations.
Find your way with integrated GPS
The Geovid Pros feature the Leica ProTrack function with advanced GPS tracking capability. It integrates with BaseMaps®, Google Maps™, and Garmin® mapping programs for guided navigation to your last ranged target — like a downed or sighted animal. And since it connects to your phone via Bluetooth, you don't need cell service — as long as you've downloaded the map to your phone.
Rugged and reliable for a lifetime of use
The Geovid Pro's durable, die-cast magnesium-alloy body has rubber armor coating that's easy to grip. They'll feel solid, but also lightweight, balanced, and comfortable to hold in your hands — or even just one hand, thanks to the open bridge design. Focus, diopter, and interpupillary adjustments are smooth and precise.
Leica's AquaDura® coating protects the high-performance optics from water, dust, and dirt. Plus, these binoculars are waterproof and fogproof so you can use them worry-free under just about any conditions.
The included contoured Neoprene strap provides plenty of support to keep you comfortable over long stretches in the field while keeping your Geovid Pros always at the ready. Or set them on a tripod (sold separately) for a more stable view.
- 10x compact rangefinding binoculars with Leica AquaDura® lens coating to protect the optics from water, dust, and dirt
- onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralight measures ambient factors to calculate ballistics
- works with Leica Ballistics app (available April 2022) for iOS® and Android™ devices
- pairs wirelessly with your device using Bluetooth
- integrates with Kestrel wind/weather meters (sold separately)
- built-in compass/GPS
- LPT™ (Leica ProTrack) integration with BaseMap, Google Maps, and Garmin mapping for GPS spot tracking (map programs may require subscription)
- nitrogen-filled waterproof and fogproof design for use in all weather conditions
- watertight to a depth of 16 feet (5 meters)
- HDC® multicoating increases contrast and provides true color rendition
- Perger Porro prism design
- die-cast magnesium body
- detachable rotary sliding sleeve eyecups with 4 click-stops provide comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses
- durable rubber armor exterior offers non-slip grip
- magnification: 10x
- objective lens diameter: 32mm
- linear field of view at 1,000 yards: 345 feet
- objective angle of view: 5.8°
- close focus distance: 16 feet
- exit pupil: 3.2mm
- adjustable interpupillary distance: 56-74mm
- diopter compensation: ±4
- distance measurement range: 10-2,500 yards/10-2,300m
- equivalent horizontal range (EHR): 10-1,200 yards/10-1,100m
- built-in Applied Ballistics Ultralight provides correction up to 875 yards
- upgradeable to Applied Ballistics Elite (sold separately in app) for correction up to 2,500 yards
- yard/meter switching
- two modes:
- single measurement (0.3 seconds)
- scanning (every 0.5 seconds continuous)
- measuring accuracy:
- 10 to 219 yards: ± 0.5 yd
- >219-438 yards: ± 1 yd
- >438 yards: ± 0.5 %
- powered by one CR2 3V lithium battery (included)
- battery life: approximately 2,000 uses
- 4-5/8"W x 6"H x 2-13/16"D
- weight: 28.9 ounces (without battery)
- warranty: 30 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 40810
What's in the box:
- 10 x 32 Rangefinder binoculars
- Eyepiece cover
- 2 Objective lens caps
- CR2 3V Lithium battery
- Neoprene neck strap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Cordura carrying case
- Quick Start Guide
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Leica Geovid Pro 10x32 Rangefinder Binoculars
Overview: The Leica Geovid PRO 10 x 32 (#40 810) is a rangefinder binocular that combines superior optical performance with cutting-edge technology that makes it ideal for hunting and shooting sports. The rangefinder functions include a built-in inclinometer and ballistics calculator to give you more accuracy when lining up your shot. With the Leica Ballistics App, you can get more precise calculations for long distance shots. Geovid PRO 32 rangefinders also feature Leica ProTrack with GPS mapping integration. The binoculars feature a tough magnesium die-cast housing that is filled with nitrogen to prevent fogging and condensation on the internal lens elements. Its full rubber armor provides maximum shock absorption, and a secure grip, even in wet conditions. The Geovid PRO 10 x 32 comes with a contoured neck strap, eyepiece and objective lens caps, and a Cordura carrying case.
Waterproof: The Geovid PRO 10 x 32 is completely waterproof down to a depth of 16 feet, or 5 meters.
Premium Leica Optics: The binoculars feature premium Leica optics for sharp, high-contrast images with superior color fidelity. They are manufactured with the latest glass types and HDC (High Durable Coating) multicoating and AquaDura coatings on the outer lenses. The binoculars use patented Perger Porro prisms for an extremely bright, high-contrast image.
Rangefinder Functions: The Geovid PRO 10 x 32 features a built-in laser rangefinder system that lets you accurately measure distances from 10 to 2500 yards in 0.3 seconds or less. A 4-digit LED display inside the eyepiece shows you the distance measurement (in yards or meters) to your target. When measuring angle shots at targets at a different elevation, the binoculars calculate the relative shooting distance, or the Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR), to the target. Not only are elevation and distance taken into account, but the barometric pressure, temperature, and the ballistic curve are calculated to provide an accurate point of aim to bag your game. The EHR distances are available up to 1200 yards.
Applied Ballistics: Applied Ballistics Ultralite software is built-in, and provides hunters with elevation and wind corrections up to 875 yards. For longer distances, you can easily upgrade to Elite or Sportsman versions (extra cost required) for ballistic output for targets as far as the device can range. The software delivers precise ballistic solutions based on the measured range, Equivalent Horizontal Range, atmospheric data, and other ambient data. The rangefinder offers an extremely low measurement tolerance of ±0.25 yards (9 inches) at up to 200 yards, which is particularly appealing to bow hunters. When the Geovid PRO 32 is paired to your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth 5.0 (Low Energy), you can transfer the ballistic profile preset in the app to the rangefinder.
Leica Ballistics App: The Leica Ballistics app allows you to quickly and easily pair to your Geovid PRO 32 rangefinder. You can create and save profiles for different types of ballistics, including the bow. Based on the rangefinder's measurements, the app will calculate the precise values for a precise shot. The Leica Ballistics app is compatible with iPhone and iPad running iOS 13.0 or later, and with Android smartphones and tablets with Version 9 and up.
Leica ProTrack: With Leica ProTrack (LPT), you can navigate to a measured point with three mapping options to choose from. GPS mapping is available through Google Maps on your smartphone, or through select Garmin products, including Garmin watches. Even if you are out of cellphone range, the Geovid 32 rangefinder can integrate with BaseMaps software.
Focus Wheel/Diopter Ring: The Geovid PRO 10 x 32 has a smooth, central focus wheel for focusing on subjects at different distances. The binoculars feature a ±4 dpt diopter adjustment for each eyepiece that assures both eyepieces are in focus. The adjustment has a diopter index indicating the "0" position, as well as + and - positions.
Eyecups: The rubber eyecups rotate in and out make it easy to position your eyes at the correct eye-point for the greatest comfort during extended use. The eyecups can retract to accommodate eyeglass wearers.
Power: The Geovid PRO 10 x 32 binoculars are powered by a 3V CR-2 Lithium battery (included). A fresh battery should have enough charge for over 2000 measurements. When the low battery indicator starts flashing, the battery should be able to perform another 50 measurements.
Leica Passport Warranty: Leica Sport Optics are covered by a new best-in-class warranty and product protection plan. The Leica Passport Warranty is completely free, and includes a fully transferrable no-fault 10-year accidental damage cover plan and a 30-year manufacturer's defect warranty. No warranty card or receipts are needed.
- Model: Geovid PRO 10 x 32 (#40 810)
- Magnification: 10x
- Objective Diameter: 32 mm
- Close Focusing Distance: approximately 16 feet (5 meters)
- Diopter Compensation: ± 4 dpt
- Objective Angle of View: 5.8°
- Field of View at 1000 yds: 345 feet
- Field of View at 1000 meters: 115 meters
- Field of View for Spectacle Wearers: > 334 feet
- Exit Pupil: 3.2 mm
- Twilight Factor: 17.9
- Light Transmission: 91%
- Distance Measurement (Range): 10 to 2500 yards
- Equivalent Horizontal Range (EHR): 10 to 1200 yards
- Measuring Accuracy:
- at 10-219 yards: +/- 0.5 yards
- at 219-438 yards: +/- 1 yard
- beyond 438 yards: +/- 0.5%
- Interpupillary Distance Adjustment: 56-74mm (adjustable)
- Dimensions: Width 4.6", Height 6.0", Depth 2.8"
- Weight: 28.9 ounces