About the Wisenet 4x4 All-in-one Wireless Camera Kit
A convenient surveillance package
A convenient surveillance package
This camera and NVR package provides everything you need to keep tabs on your home or small business. The four included HD cameras are weather-resistant and give you clear daytime footage up to 130 feet. They are also very effective in low light, thanks to auto-activated infrared LED sensors that can pick up what's going on up to 82 feet away, even in total darkness.
These four IP cameras connect wirelessly to the included four-channel NVR. The NVR provides plenty of storage space for video, thanks to the 1TB surveillance-grade hard drive inside and the space-saving compression technology it uses.
A free app makes setup faster
Wisenet's free WiseView mobile app makes setting up your new system more convenient. Scan the QR code located on the NVR to connect all the cameras. You can customize each camera to record continuously, at scheduled times, or when activated by motion. You can also select up to four privacy zones to be excluded from the camera's field of view.
Keep an eye on things from anywhere
The app also lets you view live video anytime on your iOS® or Android™ tablet or smartphone, so you can keep an eye on things from any location.
- complete video surveillance kit with NVR and four HD indoor/outdoor bullet cameras
- package includes remote control, mouse, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, 45-foot power extension cable, 12V 2A adapter for NVR, and 12V 0.5A adapter for 4 cameras
- simple setup using the QR code scanner in the free WiseView app
- monitor from anywhere, anytime using your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- email notifications can be sent when motion or camera tampering is detected
- privacy masking function lets you tailor your monitoring to exclude sensitive areas
- real-time monitoring and recording at 1080p resolution
- 1TB surveillance-grade hard drive for video storage
- 11-13/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 8-1/4"D
- weight: 3.15 lbs.
SNC-79441BW camera (x4):
- full HD 1080p resolution (1920 x 1080 pixels)
- True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter
- footage up to 130 feet away in ambient light
- clear infrared night imaging up to 82 feet away
- 105° wide-angle lens expands coverage without compromising quality
- IP66 weather resistance
- withstands temperatures of -22° to 122° F
- 2-3/4"W x 5-13/16"D
- weight: 12 oz. (each)
Connections and warranty:
- 1 front and 1 rear USB port on NVR
- VGA and HDMI outputs for video monitoring
- Ethernet port
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SNK-B73041BW
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel Network Video Recorder (NVR)(SNR-73201W)
- 4 Mini-bullet cameras (SNC-79441BW) with attached 18" power cable and pairing button
- Four 45' lengths of DC power cable (male and female DC barrel connectors)
- 12 Plastic wall anchors
- 12 Pan head screws (length 1")
- Four 2.5mm Allen wrenches
- Two 7" screw-on Wi-Fi antennas
- 6' HDMI cable
- Wireless remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Optical mouse with 46" USB cable (Type A USB)
- 4 AC adapters for cameras with attached 46" DC output cords (DC output: 12V 500mA)
- AC adapter for NVR with attached 46" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 2000mA)
- 59" Ethernet cable (RJ-45 plugs on each end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Notification sheet
- Warranty Certificate
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wisenet 4x4 All-in-one Wireless Camera Kit
Overview: The Wisenet SNK-B73041BW All-in-One Security System consists of a 4-channel NVR (network video recorder) and four wireless 1080p mini-bullet cameras. The NVR lets you record video from all four cameras simultaneously. It has an HDMI output and a VGA port for monitoring the system in real time. You can also monitor from anywhere on your PC, Mac, or smartphone. This system is ideal for use in home or retail settings.
1 TB Capacity: The SNR-73201 NVR includes a built-in 1 TB surveillance-class SATA HDD (hard disk drive) that gives you thousands of hours of storage.
Included Cameras: The SNK-B73041BW includes four SNC-79441BW wireless mini-bullet cameras with an attached 4" wireless antenna. The cameras feature 18 IR LEDs for "night vision" up to 82 feet in total darkness. In ambient light, the camera produces clear images up to 130 feet away. You'll get accurate colors during the daytime with the True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter. Each camera has a 18" pigtail with a DC power barrel connector and a Wi-Fi pairing button. The package also includes four 45' lengths of cable (for power). Camera features include:
- Image Sensor: 2MP Color CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 1920 (H) x 1080 (V) effective pixels
- Scanning System: Progressive, 30 fps (NTSC)
- Camera Output: Wireless transmission
- IR Range: 82 feet (total darkness); 130 feet (ambient lighting)
- Day and Night: Automatic True D&N
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux with IR LED on
- Focal length: 4mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Diagonal Field of View: 105°
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66 rated for dust, wind, and moisture
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F, less than 90% relative humidity
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.656" Length 5.436" w/base (5.898" incl. flange)
- Weight: 12.2 ounces
NVR: The component-style NVR lets you monitor and record video from up to 4 remotely-mounted wireless cameras. It can record and playback video at 1920 x 1080p (up to 60 fps) for smooth playback and clear imaging. HDMI and VGA (15-pin) outputs are provided for connecting a display monitor and output video at the following resolutions: 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1440 x 900, 1280 x 720, or 1920 x 1080. The system uses H.264 video encoding, with a recording bandwidth of up to 8Mbps (4ch simultaneously, max 2Mbps per channel). The NVR has an embedded LINUX operating system to maintain stable operation, and comes with a full-featured wireless remote control.
WiseView Mobile App: Using the WiseView mobile app, you can view video from your security system on an iOS or Android tablet or smartphone. The app is compatible with iPhone/iPad running iOS 8.0 or later, as well as Android devices with version 5.0 and up. In addition to monitoring multiple cameras, you can also playback recorded video from the NVR. Setup is simple, just download the app to your device, scan the QR code on the NVR, and connect the cameras.
Recording Modes: You can record any or all cameras manually, triggered by an event, or create a recording schedule. Events include motion detection anywhere on the screen, or within a customizable window. You can set a recording schedule for a specific date and time with specific start and end times.
Live Monitoring: You can monitor up all 4 connected cameras, either individually in full screen, or in a multi-screen display. Single camera monitoring can be done in sequence, or selected manually. The NVR has an HDMI port to connect it to a TV, and a VGA port for connecting to a computer monitor. Both HDMI and VGA monitor signals can be output simultaneously.
Notifications: The system can send instant email notifications when motion is detected, or when cameras are tampered with. This allows you to respond instantly when unexpected events arise. When a camera is redirected, vandalized, or covered up, you are notified, and recording to the NVR automatically begins.
Motion Detection Zones: You can set up to 4 areas as motion detection zones. When motion is detected within one of these areas, an alarm will be triggered, and an email notification will be sent. You can exclude some areas where false alarms may trigger the system.
Privacy Masking: If there are areas in the camera's view that you do not wish to show, you can use privacy masking to obscure those areas. Up to 4 zones per camera can be selected for privacy masking.
Video Playback: When you are ready to play back recordings, you can search by time, type, or channel. Videos can be played back at normal speed, fast play, slow play, manual frame-by-frame playback, and reverse play. You can switch to the previous or next file, or any file in the current play list. If there are files from another channel recorded at the same time, you can immediately switch to that file. All channel synchronous real time playback is also available. In continuous play mode, the next file automatically plays when the current file ends.
Backup: The NVR allows you to backup your HDD to the PC where the program is currently running, or via the provided High Speed USB 2.0 port on the rear panel. You can use a flash drive, portable HDD, or a disk burner. The device should be formatted in FAT 32 format.
Connections: The NVR has the following connections:
- Front Panel: USB port (Type A) for connecting supplied optical mouse
- Rear Panel:
- Antenna: Female SMA x2 for included wireless antennas
- USB Port (Type A): High Speed USB 2.0 port for connecting USB flash drive or USB storage device for backup
- VGA Output: Female DE-15 connecotr
- HDMI: Full size
- WAN Port: RJ-45 Ethernet port (10/100 Base-T) for connecting to router (not included)
- Power Socket: DC 12V for supplied AC power adapter
- Ground: screw provided for connecting a separate ground cable