About the Wisenet 8x4 All-in-one 4K Camera Kit
A convenient surveillance package
A convenient surveillance package
This camera and DVR package provides everything you need to keep tabs on your home or small business. The four included weather-resistant cameras record in sharp 4K resolution, giving you clear daytime footage up to 130 feet away. They are also very effective in low light, thanks to auto-activated infrared LED sensors that can pick up what's going on up to 82 feet away, even in total darkness.
Room to expand your system
The included eight-channel DVR supports the four included cameras and can accommodate four more when you're ready to expand. And it provides plenty of storage space for video, thanks to the 1TB surveillance-grade hard drive inside and the space-saving compression technology it uses.
A free app makes setup faster
Wisenet's free Wisenet Life mobile app makes setting up your new system more convenient. Scan the QR code located on the DVR to connect all the cameras. You can customize each camera to record continuously, at scheduled times, or when activated by motion. You can also select up to four privacy zones to be excluded from the camera's field of view.
Keep an eye on things from anywhere
The app also lets you view live video anytime on your iOS® or Android™ tablet or smartphone, so you can keep an eye on things from any location.
- complete video surveillance kit with DVR and four 4K indoor/outdoor bullet cameras
- package includes remote control, mouse, power splitter, HDMI cable, Ethernet cable, and 60-foot camera cable
- simple setup using the QR code scanner in the free Wisenet Life app
- monitor from anywhere, anytime using your smartphone, tablet, or computer
- email and app notifications can be sent when motion or camera tampering is detected
- Wisenet Life app allows video monitoring from multiple cameras on a single screen
- optional Wisenet Life Cloud storage plans available
- privacy masking function lets you tailor your monitoring to exclude sensitive areas
- supports four included 4K cameras and up to four more cameras (not included)
- real-time monitoring and recording at 3840 x 2160 4K resolution
- 1TB surveillance-grade hard drive for video storage
- 11-13/16"W x 1-15/16"H x 8-1/4"D
- weight: 3.3 lbs.
SDC-99447BF camera (x4):
- records video in 3840 x 2160 4K resolution
- IP66 weather resistance
- withstands temperatures of -22° to 122° F
- True Day & Night with IR Cut Filter
- clear footage up to 130 feet away in ambient lighting
- clear infrared night imaging up to 82 feet away
- 105° wide-angle lens expands coverage without compromising quality
- 2-13/16"W x 5-1/8"D
- weight: 6.3 oz. (each)
Connections and warranty:
- 1 front and 1 rear USB port on DVR
- VGA and HDMI outputs for video monitoring
- Ethernet port
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SDH-B94047BF
What's in the box:
- 8-Channel Digital Video Recorder (DVR)(SDR-94307)
- 4 Bullet cameras (SDC-99447BF) with attached 15" power cable (BNC and DC barrel connectors)
- Four 60' lengths of DC power/video cable (BNC and DC barrel connectors)
- 12 Plastic wall anchors
- 12 Pan head screws (length 1")
- 6' HDMI cable
- Wireless remote control
- 2 "AAA" batteries
- Optical mouse with 46" USB cable (Type A USB)
- AC adapter for DVR with attached 46" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 2000mA)
- AC adapter for cameras with attached 46" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 2000mA)
- 14" Power splitter (female DC barrel connector on one end and 4 male DC barrel connectors on other end)
- 59" Ethernet cable (RJ-45 plugs on each end)
- Quick Start Guide
- Notification sheet
- Warranty Certificate
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Wisenet 8x4 All-in-one 4K Camera Kit
Overview: The Wisenet SDH-B94047BF 4K Ultra HD DVR Kit includes an 8-channel DVR (digital video recorder) with a built-in 2 TB HDD (hard disk drive), and four SDC-99447BF 4K UHD weatherproof mini-bullet cameras. The DVR lets you simultaneously record video from up to 8 connected cameras. It has an HDMI port and a VGA port to let you monitor the system in real time. You can also monitor from anywhere on your PC, Mac, or smartphone. This system is ideal for use in home or retail settings.
2 TB Capacity: The SDR-84305 DVR includes a built-in 2 TB surveillance-class SATA HDD (hard disk drive) that gives you thousands of hours of storage.
Included Cameras: The DVR kit includes four SDC-99447BF weatherproof mini-bullet cameras with a resolution of 3840 x 2160 (4K). The cameras feature IR LEDs for "night vision" up to 82' in total darkness, and up to 130' in ambient lighting. You'll get accurate colors during the daytime with the True Day & Night IR Cut filter. The package also includes four 60' lengths of cable (for power and video signal). Camera specs include:
- Image Sensor: 12MP Color CMOS image sensor with a resolution of 3840 (H) x 2160 (V) effective pixels
- Scanning System: Progressive, 30 fps (NTSC)
- IR Range: 82 feet (25 meters) total darkness
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux with IR LED on
- Focal Length: 4.0mm
- Aperture: F2.0
- Diagonal Field of View: 105°
- Weatherproof Rating: IP66 rated for dust, wind, and moisture
- Operating Temperature Range: -22°F to +122°F, less than 90% relative humidity
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.775", Length 5.177" (including the base), Base Diameter 2.676"
- Weight: 6.4 ounces
DVR: The component-style DVR lets you monitor and record video (at up to 120 fps) from up to 8 remotely-mounted cameras. Eight BNC video inputs are provided to plug in the cameras. The DVR has an embedded LINUX operating system to maintain stable operation, and comes with a full-featured wireless remote control.
Recording Modes: You can record any or all cameras manually, triggered by an event, or create a recording schedule. Events include motion detection anywhere on the screen, or within a customizable window, video loss (caused by camera disconnection), or tampering (change of camera's framing direction, blocked lens, or other overall change of scenes from the video). You can set a recording schedule for a specific date and time with specific start and end times. With each recording, you can set the resolution, frame rate, and recording quality for each channel.
Live Monitoring: You can monitor all 8 connected cameras at the same time, or any of the cameras individually. Single camera monitoring can be done in sequence, or selected manually. The DVR has an HDMI port to connect it to a TV, and a VGA port for connecting to a computer monitor. Both HDMI and VGA monitor signals can be output simultaneously. The VGA port can output video at a resolution of 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1440 x 900, and 1920 x 1080. The HDMI port can output video at 1024 x 768, 1280 x 1024, 1280 x 720, 1440 x 900, 1920 x 1080, 2560 x 1440, and 3840 x 2160.
Wisenet Life Cloud Service: Once you have set up the system, you can access your cameras from anywhere using the Wisenet Life Cloud Service on your PC or Mac, and your iOS and Android mobile devices. Wisenet Life lets you connect and control the system, as well as search for, and playback recorded video remotely. Wisenet Life Cloud Plans start at $4.99 per month for the basic plan (10 GB storage/30 days data retention). The software is compatible with Windows 7 and higher, and Mac OS 10.12 or later. The mobile app works with Android 6.0 and higher, and iOS 10.0 or later.
Privacy Masking: If there are areas in the camera's view that you do not wish to show, you can use privacy masking to obscure those areas. Up to 4 zones per camera can be selected for privacy masking.
Connections: The DVR has the following connections:
- Front Panel: USB port (Type A) for connecting supplied optical mouse
- Rear Panel:
- Video In: BNC x8
- VGA Output: Female DE-15
- HDMI: Full size
- LAN Port: RJ-45
- USB Port (Type A): High Speed USB 2.0 port for connecting mass storage hard disk backup
- Power Socket: DC 12V for supplied AC power adapter