Samsung SNA-R1100W SmartCam A1
Wireless indoor HD camera and panning station hub
Samsung SNA-R1100W SmartCam A1 - Up to 3 hours of continuous streaming and recording on battery power
Our take on the Samsung SNA-R1100W SmartCam A1 by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
The versatile Samsung SNA-R1100W features a rotating wireless hub with removable camera.
A smart, wireless indoor surveillance camera
The Samsung SNA-R1100W is a clever two-piece surveillance camera that gives you plenty of placement and viewing options. Leave the HD camera on the base, and it can rotate up to 350-degrees to take in its surroundings. You can also detach the camera from the base and mount it somewhere else for up to 3 hours of continuous battery-operated livestreaming and recording.
Expand your system with one or more wireless Samsung SNW-R0130BW outdoor cameras (not included).
If you've ever viewed a live camera feed, you know the image can be obscured by too much or too little light. The SNA-R1100W takes care of that problem, with night vision up to 24 feet away, automatic adjustments between day and night modes, and Wide Dynamic Range that keeps bright light from washing out what you're seeing.
The hub includes a microphone and speaker so you can initiate two-way talk with people who are near the camera.
The free SmartCam A1 app gives you remote control over the camera's functions. You can decide when and how to record what your camera sees, and set up push notifications so you're instantly alerted when unusual sounds or motions are detected. You can arm or disarm the system with a tap of the screen. You can even monitor multiple cameras as you expand your system.
- Wi-Fi®-enabled station hub pans 350°
- wireless HD camera (1080p @ 30 fps) can be removed from hub and mounted remotely
- up to 3 hours of battery powered streaming and recording when not connected to the hub
- automatically tracks a person or object when motion is detected
- built-in speaker and mic enable two-way talk
- free SmartCam A1 app offers remote control options:
- monitor and control multiple SmartCam cameras (not included)
- make a custom recording schedule
- get instant push notifications when your camera detects sound or motion
- arm or disarm your system with a single tap of the screen
- night vision up to 24 feet
- automatically transitions from day to night mode
- Wide Dynamic Range automatically adjusts to lighting changes to keep subjects visible
- hub records to optional microSDXC memory card (up to 128GB)
- 3-1/16" diameter x 4-13/16"H (with camera attached to hub)
- weight: 12.5 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- SmartCam A1 Station Camera (SNW-R0210SW)
- Station hub (SNS-R0810W)
- AC power adapter with attached 59" DC output cord (DC output: 12V 1.5A)
- US AC plug adapter (2-prong)
- 39" LAN cable (RJ-45 plugs on both ends)
- Quick Start Guide
- Warranty Certificate
- Open Source Announcement booklet
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Wisenet SmartCam A1 home security system (SNA-R1100W) consists of a Station Camera and a Station Hub. When the camera is mounted to the top of the hub, it has the ability to pan 350° so you can see all around the room. The camera can stream HD video wirelessly to your computer, smartphone, or tablet (through the free SmartCam App), or record to a microSD memory card inserted into the hub. An optional Outdoor Battery-powered Camera or Video Doorbell can be added to the SmartCam A1 system.
Station Camera: The Station Camera (SNW-R0210SW) docks to top of the Station Hub for full time video monitoring. The camera's built-in rechargeable battery allows you to detach the camera from the hub and set it up in a remote location for up to 3 hours. It has a standard 1/4"-20 tripod thread if you wish to place the camera on a tripod or other 1/4" mount. Camera Specifications include:
- Imaging Device: 1/3" CMOS
- Minimum Illumination: 0.3 lux (color); 0 lux w/IR (B&W)
- Night Vision: Range 24'; 850nm IR LEDs
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n; single band 2.4GHz
- Video Compression: H.264
- Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 1280 x 720, 640 x 360
- Frame Rate: 30 fps
- Field of View: 113° H, 63° V, 130° D
- Battery: 2600mAh; 2-3 hour battery life (continuous streaming)
- Alarm Triggers: Motion Detection, Audio Detection, Motion Zone Detection, Auto Tracking, Low Battery
- Dimensions: about 3" in diameter, 1-1/4" high
- Weight: 4.7 ounces.
Station Hub: The Station Hub (SNS-R0810W) contains the power and network connections, Wi-Fi receiver, and media storage slot for the SmartCam A1 home security system. On the top of the hub is a 16-pin interface and magnetic mount for the Station Camera. The docking platform is motorized, allowing you to pan the camera around the room. The hub has a microSD slot for recording and saving videos. It will accept microSD cards up to 128 GB. An RJ45 Ethernet jack is provided for connecting the hub to your Wi-Fi router. Hub Specifications include:
- Pan Range: 350° (+175° to -175°)
- Preset Angles: Home + 8
- Auto Tracking: Off / On (using panning)
- Alarm Triggers: Motion Detection, Audio Detection, Motion Zone Detection, Object Tracking, Low Battery, Low Signal notification
- Alarm Events: Push Alerts to mobile device, Notification via email
- Mode Control: Arm / Disarm / Schedule for Station
- Memory Slot: microSD (up to 128 GB)
- Recording Type: Continuous, Event (Motion, Audio, Object Tracking)
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n/ac (dual band 2.4GHz/5.0GHz) for WAN network
- Audio: 2-way audio with built-in speaker
- Input Power: 12V / 1.5A
- Dimensions: about 3" in diameter, 3-9/16" high (4-5/8" with camera mounted)
- Weight: 7.8 ounces.
Wide Dynamic Range: With Wisenet's Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology, subjects in front of a bright background can be seen clearly with enhanced detail. The camera is able to brighten the subject and foreground, and darken the background for a balanced scene.
Two-way Audio Communication: The SmartCam has a built-in microphone for picking up sounds near the camera. The hub features a built-in speaker so you can communicate via smartphone. You can set the camera to alert you if audio is detected. You must have the microphone level set high enough for audio to be recorded.
SmartCam App: The ability to view live video and use two-way audio communication from your camera comes through the Wisenet SmartCam app, available from Google Play and Apple iTunes. Setup is easy through the intuitive step-by-step process. The app lets you remotely pan the camera 350° using your phone or tablet to have a full view of your room. The SmartCam can send instant push notifications and emails when the station camera detects motion or sounds nearby. You can schedule regular recordings as well as set up auto recording when specific events occur. The app is compatible with Android devices running OS version 5.0 and up, as well as iPhone/iPad/iPod touch running iOS 8.0 or later.
Motion/Sound Detection and Zone Alerts: The Setup Menu allows you turn on motion detection and sound detection, either of which will trigger an alert. The sensitivity level of motion and sound detection can be vary, depending upon your preference for triggering alerts. In addition, you can increase the accuracy of the motion detection by selecting a Motion Zone. For example, you can set a Motion Zone on a window, door, gate, or any other area of interest in the camera's field of view. Up to 3 Motion Zones can be selected at a time.
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.