About the Fusion 010-12829-01
Install your new Fusion receiver in an old opening
This kit allows you to install your new Fusion MS-RA770 marine digital media receiver in the opening formerly occupied by a DIN-style receiver or an older Fusion receiver, such as the MS-UD650, MS-UD755, MS-AV650, or MS-AV755. It also includes a template you can use to determine if the opening is large enough for the MS-RA770, or will need to be enlarged.
- mounting kit for the Fusion MS-RA770
- for use when replacing a Fusion MS-UD650, MS-UD755, MS-AV650, or MS-AV755
- includes template and mounting hardware
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-12829-01
What's in the box:
- 2 Endcaps
- 2 Brackets
- 4 Screws
- Retrofit Template
- Installation Instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion 010-12829-01
Compatibility: You can use this retrofit kit to install the Fusion Apollo MS-RA770 marine stereo (sold separately) in a single-DIN opening or if you are replacing a previous Fusion stereo; such as the MS-UD650, MS-UD755, MS-AV650, MS-AV755.
- A template is included to determine if the current opening is large enough for the MS-RA770 or if you will need to cut the opening larger.
- The two included metal brackets in this retrofit kit hold the MS-RA770 marine stereo in place from behind the mounting surface.
- Two endcaps are included to hide the screws of the retrofit kit and the MS-RA770 marine stereo.
- The dust cover included with the Apollo MS-RA770 is not compatible with this retrofit kit.