About the Fusion MS-ERX400 Network/Power Cable
Wire that remote
This 26-foot (8-meter) network/power cable lets you connect your Apollo ERX400 remote to a compatible Fusion Apollo Series stereo, an ethernet switch, or a router (each sold separately). The cable has Fusion Network/power proprietary connector on one end and an RJ-45 connector and bare-ended power/ground wires on the other, with an inline 1-amp ATO fuse. It's suitable for 12- or 24-volt systems.
- network/power cable for the Fusion Apollo ERX400 remote
- works with compatible Fusion Apollo Series stereos (sold separately)
- length: 26 feet (8 meters)
- made for marine use
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-12922-00
What's in the box:
- Fusion Network/power cable w/ proprietary connector on one end and an RJ-45 connector & bare-ended power/ground wires on other end (inline 1A ATO fuse)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion MS-ERX400 Network/Power Cable
Overview: The Fusion 26' Network/Power Cable is used to connect your Fusion Apollo ERX400 marine wired remote to your compatible Fusion Apollo Series marine stereo (both sold separately). The heavy-duty marine network/power cable features a proprietary right-angle 9-pin connector on one end, with threaded locking collar, and an RJ-45 Ethernet connector on the other end. The Ethernet connector also houses 13" bare-ended power and ground wires, with an inline 1A ATO fuse, that can be connected into +12 or +24 volt electrical systems.
Compatible Remote: Fusion MS-ERX400