About the Fusion PA-A302BOD
One powerful panel
One powerful panel
The weather-resistant Fusion PA-A302BOD is an all-in-one panel stereo that brings awesome sound and plenty of playback options to your boat or RV. With Bluetooth® audio streaming, AM/FM radio, and USB and AUX audio connections, this marine-ready model has everything you need for outdoor entertainment. It's IP65-rated for water and dust resistance, and the grille is treated to resist punishing sunlight.
High-performance from a panel mount stereo
The PA-A302BOD packs a lot of quality componentry into a very tidy package. The Fusion engineering team designed the entire enclosure for maximum performance, as the built-in Class D amp powers two 3” full-range speakers while a large passive speaker augments bass response.
Fusion's Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology ensures outstanding sound quality and smooth frequency response no matter what source you're using or how loud you're playing it. You can use voice prompts to choose music sources, change radio stations, and save your presets.
Enjoy FUSION-Link™ Control
App control is also possible with this high-tech stereo. Download the free FUSION-Link app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play™ to enjoy wireless control from your compatible Apple or Android device. You can also control the stereo with your compatible Garmin watch when you download the free FUSION-Link Lite app at the Garmin Connect IQ store.
Easy to install almost anywhere
Designed for easy installation, this panel stereo requires only 12-volt power and AM/FM antenna connections. You can mount it flat or flush depending on your preference and the space you're working with. The 43mm (1.69”) surface mounting spacer (sold separately) lets you mount it directly onto any flat surface with no cut-out required, but the stereo's shallow depth also makes it perfect for wall cavities. Install it flat, flush, or on a surface — it's up to you.
- shallow-mount stereo system for outdoor applications
- two 3" speakers and a large-surface bass radiator
- built-in Class D amplifier: 43 watts RMS (70 peak) x 2 channels
- AM/FM tuner
- UV-resistant grille
- built-in Bluetooth audio streaming
- Fusion-Link wireless control for compatible Apple and Android phones (via free app)
- ANT Technology works with compatible Garmin watches
- inputs: 2 aux in (RCA); USB port
- outputs: 2-channel 5.5-volt preamp outputs
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) ensures full sound at any volume level
- sealed enclosure is IP65-rated for water resistance and dust intrusion
- mounting options to choose from: surface, flush, or flat
- dimensions: 13-3/8"W x 6"H x 2"D
- weight: 2.5 lbs.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02005-20
What's in the box:
- Panel-stereo with attached 11" harnesses for power (w/inline 10A mini fuse) and ground /Aux In 1/ Aux In 2/ Line Out/ and Antenna
- 3-Pin harness with 11" power/ground/and remote out wires
- Six 1" Phillips-head screws
- Installation instructions
- Quick start manual
- Safety and warranty information
- Cut-out template
- Fusion Link product brochure
Fusion PA-A302BOD reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion PA-A302BOD
Features & specs
|AUX Input||RCA x 2 (rear)|
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||USB memory|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||43 watts|
|Peak Output||70 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||Not givenHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||No|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||5.5 volts|
|Key Button Color||Power - red|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Radio Data System||No|
|Music File Playback||MP3|
Overview: The Fusion PS-A302BOD is a marine panel-stereo designed for excellent sound quality in a compact and versatile enclosure. It features a built-in AM/FM tuner, USB and Auxiliary audio inputs, along with Bluetooth audio streaming, providing a one-product solution for marine in-cabin audio entertainment.
Chassis: The PS-A302BOD includes two 3" full-range speakers along with a large passive bass radiator housed in a perfectly tuned enclosure that's matched to the speakers. The two drivers are powered from a built-in Class-D amplifier that provides 43 watts RMS (70w peak) to each, while providing a smooth frequency response with Fusion's Digital Signal Processing (DSP). The Fusion DSP optimizes the audio chain, ensuring the speakers receive the highest quality audio and frequency response at every volume level. The PS-A302BOD chassis carries an IP65 Water Resistance rating for marine use and all of the front panel controls are rubber coated membrane switches with the Power button backlit in red. Note: The Power button is the only control with backlighting.
Sources: The Fusion panel-stereo includes a built-in AM/FM tuner with the option to store 2 stations in preset memory. Reception is done through a standard Motorola antenna jack on the rear panel (antenna not included). The rear wiring also includes 2 pairs of RCA jacks, Aux In 1 and Aux In 2, for running external audio signals through the radio. The front panel includes a USB port (Type-A, 2.0) for MP3 playback from a USB flash drive or media player. The USB port is located in a recessed area of the front panel that includes a rubber cover to protects it from water spray and dirt. The panel-radio also features built-in Bluetooth technology (v. 4.1), for streaming audio from a Bluetooth enabled device, and is compatible with A2DP, AVRCP, and SSP profiles. Bluetooth control can be done from the smartphone as well as with the front-panel controls. Audio streaming and control have a range of up to 33 ft. from the radio.
Voice Prompts: The PS-A302BOD automatically outputs vocal feedback when any of the functions are operated. Voice prompts are available in English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, and Mandarin.
Fusion-Link Control: Control of the PS-A302BOD can be done wirelessly on your Bluetooth enabled smartphone by downloading the Fusion-Link app, available for both iOS and Android devices. The Fusion-Link app uses the Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP) for transmitting commands to the radio, letting you access the same functions as the front-panel controls. The Fusion-Link Lite app from the Garmin Connect IQ store allows you to control the radio from a compatible Garmin watch with ANT technology (sold separately).
Mounting: The Fusion panel-radio's shallow 2.0" depth (including wiring) gives it great mounting flexibility with 3 options available:
- Surface Mount: An optional Surface-Mount Spacer (sold separately) allows the radio to mounted to a console or dash without having to cut out an opening for it.
- Flush Mount: The radio can be mounted so that the body is recessed in a cutout, with just the thickness of the face protruding from the surface area. A cosmetic trim ring is provide to snap around the perimeter of the radio, covering the mounting screw holes.
- Flat Mount: The radio is also designed to be mounted behind a panel with a cutout that allows only the speaker grill and controls to be visible, keeping them on the same surface plane as the panel.
Wiring: The PS-A302BOD's rear panel includes 11" pigtails for the Antenna, Aux In 1 RCAs, Aux In 2 RCAs, and Line Out RCAs. It also includes Power (w/inline 10A mini fuse), Ground, and Remote Output wires terminated in a 3-pin Molex plug. A matching Molex plug is provided to plug into that harness with 10" of bare-ended wire for Power, Ground, and Remote Output.