About the Fusion PS-A43SPB
Give yourself some space
You're installing a Fusion PS-A302B Sound Panel speaker in a space that's not quite deep enough. You have three choices: 1) find another spot; 2) forget the whole thing; 3) use a Sound-Panel spacer to lift the sound panel off the mounting surface an extra 1-11/16" to make the installation work. We recommend Option #3 if you really want great sound in your boat or RV.
- create a professional-quality indoor or outdoor installation in your RV
- works with Fusion PS-A302B Sound Panel
- adds an extra 1-11/16" of depth
- total protrusion with radio installed: 2"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-12753-00
What's in the box:
- Spacer bracket
- Eight 1" Phillips-head screws
- Six 1/2" Phillips-head screws
- Installation instructions
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion PS-A43SPB
Overview: The Fusion PS-A43SPB is a surface-mount bracket designed specifically for the Fusion PS-A302B panel-radio (sold separately). The 1-11/16" deep bracket allows the radio to be mounted to a flat surface, without having to cut an opening for the speaker or the wires, and is made of durable ABS plastic. Total protrusion from the mounting surface is 2" with radio installed. A 1" cutout on the bottom of the bracket allows all wiring for the speaker to extend downward along the mounting surface. Eight screw-holes are provided for mounting the bracket to the surface with six outer screw-holes for mounting the radio to the bracket. Screws for both are provided.
- Width: 13.50"
- Height: 6.125"
- Depth: 1.69"
- Bracket Thickness: 0.5"
- Total Protrusion w/radio installed: 2.0"