About the Fusion BT-100
Bluetooth for your boat
Bluetooth for your boat
This MS-BT100 Bluetooth audio module connects to any Fusion marine receiver with an AUX input, allowing you to stream audio from any compatible device. With a range of approximately 33 feet, you can enjoy seamless streaming from almost anywhere on your boat, while Direct Media Device Control lets you choose songs, albums, artists or playlists from your portable device.
Tough inside and out
This marine-rated module is certified IP65 water resistant, so it's totally prepared for wind, water, and waves. Voltage spikes happen on a boat from time to time, but this module features special protection circuitry which ensures that you'll enjoy your music no matter what.
Works with most Fusion stereos
The MS-BT100 module streams audio from any A2DP Bluetooth-capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device when connected to a wide variety of Fusion marine stereos.
- stream Bluetooth audio from any compatible device
- connects to any Fusion marine receiver with an AUX input
- includes a 5-foot cable
- effective range of approximately 33 feet
- integrated marine voltage protection protects against spikes
- works with A2DP Bluetooth-capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other devices
- IP65 water resistant
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # BT-100
What's in the box:
- Marine Bluetooth module (w/ attached 5' cable terminated by stereo RCA connectors and power/ground wired)
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
Fusion BT-100 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion BT-100
Marine Certified: The Fusion MS-BT100 is a marine grade Bluetooth audio module. Its certified IP65 water resistant and tested for the marine environment. What separates the MS-BT100 apart from other Bluetooth modules is the integrated marine voltage protection, which is engineered specifically to protect against voltage spikes. This added protection ensures no disruption to your listening pleasure.
Compatibility: The MS-BT100 will connect to any Fusion marine stereo featuring an auxiliary input allowing for instant streaming from a compatible device. Compatible Fusion marine stereos include the MS-CD80, MS-RA50, MS-IP600, MS-AV600, MS-CD600, MS-RA200, MS-RA205, MS-IP700, MS-AV700, MS-IP700i, MS-AV700i, CA-CD700, and CA-ML600.
Bluetooth Music Streaming: The MS-BT100 Bluetooth v3.0 module streams audio (including stored music and music apps) from any A2DP Bluetooth capable Apple, Android, Windows, Blackberry or other device directly to your paired Fusion marine stereo. Make sure to select the "Aux" input as the source for Bluetooth playback. With an effective range of 10 Mtrs (33ft), you can enjoy seamless streaming of your favorite audio tracks without having to return to the stereo to change tracks. Effective range measured in a straight line, range will differ depending on placement of the Bluetooth module and obstructions.
- Pairing: Before you can wireless stream music from your Bluetooth-enabled mobile device, you will first need to "pair" it with the MS-BT100. The MS-BT100 can only be paired with one device at a time.
- Controls: All music selection and playback is controlled from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or media player; not from the MS-BT100 or your Fusion marine stereo. Song/artist information will still need to be viewed from your streaming device; there is no song/artist information displayed on the MS-BT100 or your Fusion marine stereo.
Note: The MS-BT100 only supports wireless audio streaming and does not offer any type of wireless hands-free phone communication.
Auto On/Off: The MS-BT100 will be powered on and off when your Fusion marine head unit is powered on and off; this requires that the module's power wire be tapped into your Fusion marine receiver's amp turn-on lead.
Mounting Options: It is recommended that the MS-BT100 Bluetooth module is mounted in an elevated position as far away from metal work as possible to ensure maximum range for Bluetooth audio streaming. Any barrier between the MS-BT100 and your streaming device will reduce the range. The MS-BT100 can be secured by either using adhesive backing tape or by using a single non-corrosive screw (not included).
Wiring: The MS-BT100 Bluetooth module features an attached 5' cable terminated by male stereo RCA connectors and bare power/ground wires. The module's male stereo RCA connectors plug into the stereo RCA auxiliary input of your compatible Fusion marine stereo. The MS-BT100's power wire (Red) should be tapped into your Fusion marine receiver's amplifier turn-on lead (Blue). The module's ground wire (Black) should be grounded to a clean metal surface of your vessel.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
4 questions already asked