About the Fusion ERX400
Expand your Apollo system
Expand your Apollo system
Fusion's Apollo ERX400 wired remote control brings intuitive, integrated audio control to any zone on your boat. Designed to work with Fusion Apollo systems, this remote features an optically bonded color LCD, a black glass face, and multiple mounting options. It's easy to install, too. Just connect a single proprietary Ethernet cable to your boat's Apollo Series stereo network or individual marine stereo.
The Apollo line is distinguished by great styling and user-friendly tech. The Apollo ERX400 fits right in, with the same 2.7" full-color LCD seen on the Apollo RA670 and SRX400. The black glass front face will look great in your boat, and you'll enjoy color album art and metadata info for whatever track you're listening to.
A smooth user experience
The Apollo ERX400 is designed to give you for easy navigation of your entire boat's Apollo Series stereo network. You'll also get full control of Fusion's PartyBus™-Network functionalities, including Stereo Grouping, Volume Control, Power Options and Home Zone. You can get over-the-air software updates via the Fusion-Link™ app when the device is connected to a wireless network router or integrated into a Wi-Fi enabled Apollo Series stereo network.
Shallow mount design
With a super-shallow mounting depth (just 1-15/16”), the Apollo ERX400 will work nicely in thin wall cavities or other places where mounting space is at a premium. You can mount it flush or flat, and there's an optional accessory surface mount spacer available if you need it. (Fusion part #010-12922-02)
- marine-rated Apollo Series wired remote
- installation cabling included
- 2.7" optically bonded color LCD
- shallow-mount design fits in tight spaces (1-15/16" deep)
- connects with a single proprietary Ethernet cable
- IPX6 and IPX7 water-resistant
- designed to stand up to rough conditions
- works with a variety of Fusion Apollo receivers
- enjoy full control of your Fusion PartyBus™-Network
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02244-00
What's in the box:
- Marine wired remote
- 26' Network/power cable (1A fuse)
- Dust cover
- Mounting gasket
- 4 Self-tapping screws
- 2 Screw covers
- Mounting Template
- Quick Start Manual
- Installation Instructions
- Notice sheet
- Fusion Link brochure
- Important Safety and Product Information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion ERX400
Marine Wired Remote: The Fusion Apollo MS-ERX400 adds wired remote control to select Fusion Apollo Series marine stereos for intuitive and integrated operation of any zone on board your boat. This wired remote control can either connect to a single stereo or it can connect to the Fusion PartyBus network to view and control all of the stereos on the network. The MS-ERX400 wired remote control connects via a single proprietary network/power cable.
Compatibility: The MS-ERX400 marine wired remote is compatible with Fusion's Apollo Series marine stereos including the RA770, RA670, SRX400, and WB670 (all sold separately). The MS-ERX400 connects via a single proprietary network/power cable to a compatible Fusion Apollo Series stereo.
IPX6/IPX7-Rated: Fusion designed the Apollo MS-ERX400 to withstand the harsh marine environment. Built on Fusion's True-Marine design philosophy, the Apollo MS-ERX400 is rated IPX6 and IPX7 for water resistance, and has been tested to a high level for protection against salt fog, temperature, vibration and UV.
Optically Bonded LCD: The Apollo MS-ERX400 features a 2.7" optically bonded, full-color LCD. The display supports color album art and metadata display information of the current track playing. The display is integrated into a black glass front face which allows the Apollo MS-ERX400 to blend seamlessly with the aesthetics of your dash for a premium, elegant finish. A rubber dust cover is included to protect the front-panel display when not in use.
- Adjustable Brightness: You can adjust the backlight brightness of the front-panel display. You can also enable a power-saving option that turns off the display after a set period of inactivity.
- Multi-Language: The MS-ERX400 offers a multi-language user interface - Bulgarian / Chinese (Simplified) / Chinese (Traditional) / Croatian / Czech / Danish / Dutch / English / Finnish / French / German / Greek / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Norwegian / Polish / Portuguese (BR) / Portuguese (PT) / Slovenian / Spanish / Swedish / Thai / Turkish.
Intuitive Controls: The Apollo MS-ERX400 offers intuitive operation and easy navigation of your entire boat's Apollo Series stereo network, making control of your audio sources in any zone a seamless experience. You will have full control of Fusion's PartyBus-Network functionalities - including Stereo Grouping, Volume Control, Power Options, and Home Zone. Enjoy synchronized audio playback of one audio source across all Apollo Series stereos connected to the same network, with individual and independent volume control for each stereo. The Apollo MS-ERX400 can also be used to turn on or off any Apollo Series stereo or remote connected on the network.
26' Proprietary Network/Power Cable: The MS-ERX400 marine wired remote connects to a compatible Fusion Apollo Series marine stereo via a 26' proprietary network/power cable. The proprietary network/power cable plugs into the back of the remote and into the Ethernet (RJ45) jack on back of the Fusion Apollo Series stereo. The proprietary cable also has 12" power (red) and ground (black) leads that need to be hardwired to the power/ground wires of the Fusion Apollo Series stereo.
- The marine wired remote has an operating voltage of +10.8 to 32V dc. When powered on, the remote draws 150mA at 12V dc and 125mA at 14.4V dc. When the remote is off, it continues to draw approximately 7 mA from the battery.
- When you enable standby mode, the remote draws more current because it is listening for a power-on signal over the network. When the device is off with standby mode enabled, it continues to draw approximately 19 mA.
Mounting Options: The Apollo MS-ERX400 marine wired remote has an ultra-compact form factor that can either be mounted with a conventional flush finish or integrated into the helm with a premium flat finish. It has a shallow mounting depth of just 49mm which is ideal for thin wall cavities where mounting depth is limited. The MS-SRX400 will require a rectangular cutout in the bulkhead for inserting the chassis.
- Chassis Cutout Dimensions: 3.5" (w) x 2.0" (h) x 2.5" (d)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 4.1875" (w) x 2.8125" (h) x 0.9375" (d)
- Overall Dimensions: 4.1875" (w) x 2.8125" (h) x 2.875" (d)
Note: Four screws (supplied) fasten the faceplate against the mounting surface, and hold the waterproof gasket against the bulkhead. A paper template is supplied to assist you with the cutout and drilling the screw holes.
Firmware Updates: Over-the-network firmware updates are available via the Fusion-Link app (for Apple iOS 8.0+ and Android 2.2+) on your compatible smartphone or tablet device when connected to a wireless network router or WiFi-enabled Apollo Series stereo. Alternatively, you can update the Apollo MS-ERX400 via USB when connected to an USB compatible Apollo Series stereo.