About the Fusion EL-F651SPG
Slim speakers with LED lighting
Slim speakers with LED lighting
It's not always easy to find a place to mount a set of marine speakers in your boat. In some cases, there just isn't enough mounting depth for a normal speaker with a big magnet. If that's the case in your vessel, you need a set of Fusion's EL Series EL-F651SPG shallow-mount 6-1/2 speakers. You'll get great sound from slim speakers that will fit in places others won't, so they're ideal for deck or cabin installations. And the LED lighting will look awesome anywhere.
The coolest thing about these very cool-looking speakers is the LED illumination. Fusion's innovative translucent cones allow these slimline speakers to project a bright, evenly distributed glow in a range of colors. With Fusion's optional remote, you can choose from a range of colors and even set the LEDs to keep time with the music.
Made for marine use
These stylish speakers will handle up to 20 watts RMS, so you can power them with a good marine radio or a small amp. Designed by people who love both music and boating, they undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they're ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment. As a result, Fusion EL Series marine speakers meet the toughest standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance.
- 6-1/2" marine speakers (pair)
- shallow-mount design fits in tight spaces
- translucent polypropylene cone with RGB LED illumination
- ideal for deck or cabin installations
- UV-resistant grille
- sealed, water-resistant construction
- complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance
- handles up to 20 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 100-15,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- mounting depth: 1-11/16"
- mounting diameter: 5-1/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02080-20
What's in the box:
- 2 Marine speakers
- 2 Gray grilles
- Two 20' Lengths of 18-gauge speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-1/8" Stainless steel screws
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Italian/ German/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Dutch)
- Safety and Product information
More details on the Fusion EL-F651SPG
Features & specs
|Speaker Size||6 1/2|
|Woofer Surround||Treated Cloth|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
84 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||100 - 15k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||20|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||80|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 9/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5|
Marine Design: The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass IP65 (waterproof and dustproof on the front of the speakers), UV stability, and salt/fog resistance standards.
Grilles: The grilles are installed when shipped, but can be removed.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided mounting screws are stainless steel.
Compass Safe Distance: The minimum distance the speakers should be mounted from a compass to avoid any interference is listed in the manual. (Approximately 5⅔' from the sides and 8⅓' from the front and rear of the speakers.)
LED Illumination: There are multi colored LEDs mounted inside the speaker frame, to create a glow on the cone. Depending on what combination of LED wires is connected, they can light red, green, blue, yellow, magenta, cyan, or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on. Fusion recommends a 3-amp fuse in the power wire.