About the Fusion EL-F651W
Slim style and strong sound
Slim style and strong sound
It's not always easy to find a place to mount a set of marine speakers in your boat. In some cases, there just isn't enough mounting depth for a normal speaker with a big magnet. If that's the case in your vessel, you need a set of Fusion's EL Series shallow-mount 6-1/2 speakers. You'll get great sound from slim speakers that will fit in places others won't, so they're ideal for deck or cabin installations.
Made for marine use
These stylish speakers will handle up to 20 watts RMS, so you can power them with a good marine radio or a small amp. Designed by people who love both music and boating, they undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they're ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment. As a result, Fusion EL Series marine speakers meet the toughest standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance.
Available in Black or White.
- 6-1/2" marine speakers (pair)
- shallow-mount design fits in tight spaces
- ideal for deck or cabin installations
- UV-resistant grilles
- sealed, water-resistant construction
- complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance
- handles up to 20 watts RMS (80 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 100-15,000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 84 dB
- mounting depth: 1-11/16"
- mounting diameter: 5-1/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02080-00
What's in the box:
- 2 Marine speakers
- 2 White grilles
- Two 20' Lengths of 18-gauge speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Eight 1-1/8" Stainless steel screws
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Italian/ German/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Dutch)
- Safety and Product information
Fusion EL-F651W reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion EL-F651W
Features & specs
|Woofer Surround||Treated Cloth|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
84 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||100 - 15k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||20|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||80|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 9/16|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||5|
Marine Design: The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass IP65 (waterproof and dustproof on the front of the speakers), UV stability, and salt/fog resistance standards.
Grilles: The grilles are installed when shipped, but can be removed.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided mounting screws are stainless steel.
Compass Safe Distance: The minimum distance the speakers should be mounted from a compass to avoid any interference is listed in the manual. (Approximately 5⅔' from the sides and 8⅓' from the front and rear of the speakers.)
The Fusion EL-F651W replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?