About the FUSION SG-FL77SPW
Sweet sound, plus cool light
Sweet sound, plus cool light
A boat can be a rough place for speakers. Heat, humidity, salt, spray, and high-pressure hose-downs at the dock can shorten the life of any speaker that's not built for life on the water. FUSION's marine speakers meet the toughest standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance. Oh, and they sound great, too.
Switchable blue/white LEDs
FUSION's stylish SG-FL77SPW speakers combine beauty and brawn, with power handling up to 100 watts RMS and switchable blue/white LEDs that add an attractive glow to your nighttime cruises. Designed by people who love both music and boating, these rugged 7.7" speakers undergo rigorous testing to ensure that they're ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment.
Rugged and water-resistant
With carefully formed poly woofer cones, treated silk dome tweeters, heavy magnets, and brawny voice coils, these speakers will make your music sound terrific. They're built to last, too, with sealed componentry and rugged white grilles that will blend into any boat's decor.
The water-resistant design complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance, so your SG-FL77SPW speakers will perform at their peak even after prolonged exposure to the elements. As part of FUSION's True Marine™ line, they're even backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 7.7" 2-way marine speakers (pair)
- built-in switchable blue/white LEDs
- sealed, water-resistant construction
- power range: 25-100 watts RMS (280 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 60-20,000 Hz
- specially formed polypropylene cone
- treated silk dome tweeter
- white UV-resistant grilles
- complies with ASTM standards for UV stability (ASTM-D4329) and salt/fog resistance (ASTM-B117)
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SG-FL77SPW
What's in the box:
- Two 2-way Marine speakers
- 2 White fixed grilles
- Two 20' Lengths of speaker wire (each has female quick-slides on one end and tinned bare wire on the other)
- Two 20' Lengths of LED power wire (each has tinned bare wire on both ends)
- Twelve 1-1/2" Stainless steel self-tapping screws
- 12 Nylon flat washers
- 2mm Allen wrench
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Italian/ German/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Dutch)
- Safety and Product information
FUSION SG-FL77SPW reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the FUSION SG-FL77SPW
Features & specs
|Woofer Composition||Poly/Fiber Composite|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
91 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||60 - 22k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||100|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||280|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||3 1/4|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||6 1/16|
True Marine: Fusion describes these speakers as True Marine Accredited, meaning they are designed specifically for the marine environment and backed by Fusion's 3 year warranty. The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass IP65 (waterproof and dustproof on the front of the speakers), ASTM-G154 (UV stability), and ASTM-B117 (salt/fog resistance) standards. The tweeter housing, crossover, and magnet are all sealed.
Curv Woofer Cone: CURV technology incorporates a polypropylene/woven fiber composite, heat pressed to form a lighter and stronger cone. This improves sound definition and increases output, along with creating better resistance to the marine environment.
Grilles: The grilles are not designed to be removed. The tweeters are mounted to the grilles.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided mounting screws are stainless steel.
Compass Safe Distance: The minimum distance the speakers should be mounted from a compass to avoid any interference is listed in the manual. (Approximately 7-3/8' from the sides and 11-3/4' from the front and rear of the speakers.)
LEDs: There are LEDs in the back of the tweeter casing, to create a glow on the woofer cone. Depending on the polarity of the power wiring, the LEDs light blue or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on.
Enclosure: Enclosure recommendations are given in the installation manual (an enclosure is not necessary, the speakers will operate in free-air):
- Sealed: 0.7 ft³
- Ported: 1.06 ft³ (with a 3" diameter 6.3" long port tube)