About the Fusion RV-FS402 Sound-Panel
Deep sound for shallow spaces
Deep sound for shallow spaces
Just because your boat or RV has plenty of room doesn't mean there's necessarily plenty of room for speakers in some locations. Fusion's Sound-Panel speaker system allows you to achieve the rich, deep sound you crave even though you're dealing with the shallow mounting depths found in many installations.
An all-in-one speaker system
Each Sound-Panel boasts two silk dome tweeters, two custom 4" speaker drivers and a bass radiator, all perfectly tuned to perform in the specially designed, sealed enclosure. The result is a speaker that delivers the stereo sound you want while fitting into the space you have.
If that space is outdoors in the elements, you'll be happy to know that the Sound-Panel's sealed enclosure is rated IP65 for water resistance. This speaker will sound great for a long time, indoors or out. It's available in black or white, and stainless steel mounting hardware is included, so it'll look great, too.
Plenty of mounting options
Optional mounting spacer accessories are available to suit a variety of depths. There are four options available:
- Flush: With only a 41mm required depth, the RV-FS402W will fit flush in a lot of locations
- 19mm wall depths: The RV-FS402 can be semi-mounted into the cavity by using a 22mm spacer
- 25mm wall depths: The RV-FS402 can be semi-mounted into normal construction panels using a 16mm spacer
- Surface mount: Install your RV-FS402 directly onto any flat surface with no cut-out required, using the 41mm spacer
- shallow-mount speakers for boats and RVs
- two silk dome tweeters, two 4" speaker drivers and a bass radiator
- stereo speaker inputs
- power rating: 25 watts RMS (100 watts max) at 4 ohms
- frequency response: 67-20,000 Hz
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- sealed enclosure is IP65-rated for water resistance
- four mounting options to choose from
- optional mounting spacers available for some installations
- mounting dimensions: 17" x 6-3/4"
- minimum mounting depth: 1-5/8"
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-01791-00
What's in the box:
- Marine surface-mount two-way loudspeaker
- Two 15' lengths of speaker wire (terminated by quick-slides on one end and bare wire on other end)
- 12 Screws
- 12 Speed-clips
- 2 Straight foam gaskets
- 2 Curved foam gaskets
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Template
- Warranty Information
Fusion RV-FS402 Sound-Panel reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion RV-FS402 Sound-Panel
Features & specs
|Tweeter Design||Soft dome|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
87 dB at 1 watt |
|Frequency Response||67 - 20k Hz|
|Max RMS Power Handling||25|
|Peak Power Handling (Watts)||100|
|Top-mount Depth (Inches)||1 5/8|
|Bottom-mount Depth (Inches)||N/A|
|Cutout Diameter or Length (inches)||0|
Marine Sound Panel: The Fusion RV-FS402 Sound-Panel houses dual two-way speakers and a passive radiator. The Sound-Panel boasts two silk dome tweeters, two custom 4" midrange drivers and a bass radiator, all perfectly tuned to the Sound-Panel's enclosure. The Sound-Panel can handle up to 200 watts (100W per channel) of power for high quality audio on your boat, water-craft, or vessel.
IP65 Rating: The Sound-Panel is rated IP65 for protection in the harsh marine environment from the front and rear of the enclosure; making it perfect for installation on the outside or inside of a boat. The sealed design protects all drivers and components from being damaged if mounted in cupboards or cavities or outside exposed to the elements.
Note: This speaker is rated IP65 for protection in the harsh marine environment. It is not designed to withstand high pressure water spray, which may occur when you wash down your boat. Do not use harsh or solvent-based cleaners on the speaker.
Stereo Input: The RV-FS402 Sound-Panel is equipped with stereo (left & right) inputs for connection to your source unit or amplifier.
Mounting Options: The Fusion RV-FS402 requires the following cutout - 16.875" (w) x 6.625" (h) x 1.625" (d). The Sound-Panel has three accessory mounting spacers available to create a professional indoor or outdoor install, where cavity depth prevents standard speaker installation.
- 41mm (1-5/8") Spacer: By using the 41mm (1-5/8") spacer (sold separately) the Sound-Panel will surface mount onto practically any flat surface with no cut out required.
- 16mm (5/8") Spacer: Use the optional 16mm (5/8") spacer (sold separately) to create a clean indoor or outdoor installation of the RV-FS402 Sound-Panel when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 25mm (1").
- 22mm (7/8") Spacer: Use the 22mm (7/8") spacer (sold separately) to create a clean indoor or outdoor installation of the RV-FS402 Sound-Panel when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 19mm (3/4").
Note: All speakers contain magnets which may cause interference with instruments on your boat. To avoid deviations to navigational equipment, position the speaker so it is separated from the navigational equipment by at least 1" to 6".
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware: Stainless steel mounting hardware is included with the RV-FS402. This limits corrosion and tea staining and keeps the RV-FS402 looking great season after season.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked