Fusion Sound-Panel Spacer
Spacer for Fusion RV-FS402B Sound-Panel RV speakers (41mm Black)
Our take on the Fusion Sound-Panel Spacer by Crutchfield's Jon Paul
Give yourself some space
You're installing a Fusion RV-FS402 Sound Panel speaker in a space that's not quite deep enough. You have three choices: 1) find another spot; 2) forget the whole thing; 3) use a Sound-Panel spacer to lift the sound panel off the mounting surface enough to make the installation work. We recommend Option #3, if you really want great sound in your boat or RV.
Choose your color
Available in three sizes and two colors (black or white), these spacers help you create a professional-quality indoor or outdoor installation in a cavity that isn't deep enough for "normal" speaker installation. Just decide on a color and select the spacer size that's right for your Fusion Sound Panel.
- Use the 16mm (5/8”) spacer when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 25mm (1”);
- Use the 22mm (7/8”) spacer when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 19mm (3/4”);
- The 41mm (1-5/8”) spacer should be used to install the Sound-Panel speaker directly onto any flat surface with no cut -outs required.
- create a professional-quality indoor or outdoor installation in your RV
- work with FUSION's RV-FS402B or RV-FS402W Sound-Panels
- available in three sizes and two colors (black or white)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 41mm (1-5/8"") mounting spacer
- 12 Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Important Safety & Product Information
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Mounting Spacers: Fusion offers three accessory mounting spacers for their RV-FS402 Sound-Panel to create a professional indoor or outdoor install, where cavity depth prevents standard speaker installation.
- 41mm (1-5/8") Spacer: By using the 41mm (1-5/8") spacer, the Sound-Panel will surface mount onto practically any flat surface with no cut out required.
- 16mm (5/8") Spacer: Use the 16mm (5/8") spacer to create a clean indoor or outdoor installation of the RV-FS402 Sound-Panel when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 25mm (1").
- 22mm (7/8") Spacer: Use the 22mm (7/8") spacer to create a clean indoor or outdoor installation of the RV-FS402 Sound-Panel when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 19mm (3/4").
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.