About the Fusion Sound-Panel Spacer
Give yourself some space
Give yourself some space
You're installing a Fusion RV-FS402 Sound Panel speaker in a space that's not quite deep enough. You have three choices: 1) find another spot; 2) forget the whole thing; 3) use a Sound-Panel spacer to lift the sound panel off the mounting surface enough to make the installation work. We recommend Option #3, if you really want great sound in your boat or RV.
Choose your color
Available in three sizes and two colors (black or white), these spacers help you create a professional-quality indoor or outdoor installation in a cavity that isn't deep enough for "normal" speaker installation. Just decide on a color and select the spacer size that's right for your Fusion Sound Panel.
- Use the 16mm (5/8”) spacer when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 25mm (1”);
- Use the 22mm (7/8”) spacer when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 19mm (3/4”);
- The 41mm (1-5/8”) spacer should be used to install the Sound-Panel speaker directly onto any flat surface with no cut -outs required.
- create a professional-quality indoor or outdoor installation in your RV
- work with FUSION's RV-FS402B or RV-FS402W Sound-Panels
- available in three sizes and two colors (black or white)
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-12586-00
What's in the box:
- 41mm (1-5/8"") mounting spacer
- 12 Screws
- Installation Instructions
- Important Safety & Product Information
Scratch & Dent items may be missing non-essential accessories. In some cases the manufacturer's accessories have been replaced with generic equivalents.
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Fusion Sound-Panel Spacer reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion Sound-Panel Spacer
Mounting Spacers: Fusion offers three accessory mounting spacers for their RV-FS402 Sound-Panel to create a professional indoor or outdoor install, where cavity depth prevents standard speaker installation.
- 41mm (1-5/8") Spacer: By using the 41mm (1-5/8") spacer, the Sound-Panel will surface mount onto practically any flat surface with no cut out required.
- 16mm (5/8") Spacer: Use the 16mm (5/8") spacer to create a clean indoor or outdoor installation of the RV-FS402 Sound-Panel when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 25mm (1").
- 22mm (7/8") Spacer: Use the 22mm (7/8") spacer to create a clean indoor or outdoor installation of the RV-FS402 Sound-Panel when the minimum wall or ceiling cavity is 19mm (3/4").
1 question already asked