About the Fusion SG-SL102SPC
Turn up the lights
Turn up the lights
Fusion's stylish Signature Series 3 10" subwoofer combines beauty and marine-rated brawn, with power handling up to 300 watts RMS and CRGBW LED lighting to give you more color options than any other sub on the market. Designed by people who love music and boating, this rugged sub undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it's ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment.
Hues you can use
These are the first subs to feature CRGBW LED lighting, adding Cool White and Warm White to the standard Red, Green, and Blue palette. This option gives you an unparalleled variety of colors from subtle pastels to bright hues so you can match the colors to your music or your mood. The optional MS-CRGBWRC wireless remote control (sold separately) lets you control the color, brightness, light mode and speed.
A polypropylene cone, 68-ounce magnet, and heavy-duty voice coil components allow this sub to handle up to 300 watts RMS, while its sealed waterproof front and stylish protective grille will stand up to the elements. The Signature Series 3 sub complies with IP65 and ISO12216 standards for water-resistance so you can install it inside or outside your vessel's cabin. As part of Fusion's True-Marine™ line, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 10" marine subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- features new CRGBW (Cool White, Red, Green, Blue, Warm White) LED lighting
- sealed basket and motor structure
- IP65 and ISO12216 rated for water resistance
- chrome sport grille included
- power handling: 50-300 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- frequency response: 30-2000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- mounting depth: 5-1/4"
- cutout diameter: 8-3/4"
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02435-11
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion SG-SL102SPC
The Fusion SG-SL102SPC replaces these items
- power handling: 30-250 watts RMS (450 watts peak)
- switchable blue/white LED background
- designed for free-air applications