About the Fusion MS-FHM
This Fusion mic makes boating better
This Fusion mic makes boating better
Having a boat is all about having fun on the water, but every good captain knows that there will be times when it's necessary to break in with an important announcement. At times like those, you'll be glad you added this MS-FHM handheld microphone to your boat's Fusion audio system.
Communicate with your crew
Designed to work with compatible Fusion marine stereos with the “telemute” feature, this compact, rugged mic allows you to make important announcements over your onboard audio entertainment system. You can also use it to communicate with people in and around the boat, so it's ideal for wakeboarding, water-skiing, fishing, and raft-ups. Whether you're saying hello, giving instructions, or warning others of potential hazards, this mic will enhance your boating enjoyment and safety.
The cool thing about this mic is that you don't have to shut down the stereo to use it. With Playback Override, all you have to do is squeeze the trigger on the mic and start talking. The music will pause while you make your announcement, then resume when you're done. And you won't have to yell, which everyone will appreciate.
Made for marine use
This mic plugs right into your compatible Fusion marine stereo and features built-in pre-amplification. It's small enough to fit neatly on your helm (a mic hanger is included) and it meets IPX7 international standards for water resistance.
- marine-rated handheld microphone
- works with compatible Fusion marine stereos with "telemute"
- ideal for wakeboarding, water-skiing, fishing, and raft-ups
- Playback Override pauses music during announcements
- pre-amplified and plugs directly into your Fusion marine radio
- IPX7-rated water resistance
- mic hanger included
- frequency response: 100-4000 Hz
- operating voltage: 10.5 to 32 V DC
- gain: +18 ± 0.5 dB
- dimensions: 2-3/8" x 3-7/16" x 1-3/8"
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-13014-00
What's in the box:
- Marine hand-held microphone w/ attached 4.5' cable (terminated in an angled 8-pin plug)
- 2' Mic connector cable (8-pin plug on one end / dual RCA and bare wires on other end)
- Connector cable mount w/ three 3/4" screws
- Microphone hanger w/ three 3/4" screws
- Instruction manual (Eng/Span/Fren/Others)
- Safety information
- Declaration of conformity
See the difference between "Open Box" and "Scratch & Dent" Outlet items
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion MS-FHM
Overview: The Fusion MS-FHM Handheld Microphone lets you make announcements over your onboard audio system and is designed for use with compatible Fusion marine stereos that include the Telemute feature. The handheld microphone is compact enough to fit most dash spaces and includes a microphone hanger.
Audio Override: Once the Fusion microphone is connected and setup, pressing the trigger on the mic will mute the stereo's audio playback and allow the microphone signal to be broadcast through the audio system. The handheld mic is the perfect communication device for wakeboarding, water-skiing, fishing, tourist boats, and more.
IPX7: Designed and engineered for the marine environment, the MS-FHM handheld microphone meets IPX7 international standards for water resistance.
Compatibility: The MS-FHM handheld microphone is compatible with Fusion marine stereos that include the Telemute feature: MS-RA770, MS-RA670, MS-WB670, MS-RA210, MS-RA70, MS-RA70N, MS-RA70NSX, MS-BB100, 755 Series, and 650 Series.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz - 4kHz
- Maximum Output: 1V RMS
- THD+Noise: <0.1% V RMS
- Gain: +18 (±0.5dB)
- Load Impedance: 10kΩ
- Operating Voltage: 10.5 to 32VDC
- Current Consumption (14.4V Supply): 5mA
- IP Rating: IPX7
- Operating Temperature: 32˚F to 122˚F
- Dimensions: W=2.40", H=3.75", D=1.34"
- Attached Mic Cable Length: 4.5'
- Mic Cable Connector Length: 2'