About the Fusion MS-RA60
Not your average marine receiver
Not your average marine receiver
Fusion's MS-RA60 digital media receiver brings cool features like built-in Bluetooth® and 2-zone audio to your boat in a compact package that's ideal for smaller vessels. With a sleek design, marine-rated toughness, and a built-in Class D amplifier, this rugged receiver is an outstanding value.
Let's get digital
The MS-RA60 lets you crank up a wide range of audio sources. Tune in to your favorite AM/FM stations, or pair up your iPhone, iPod, or MP3 player with Bluetooth to listen to your digital library. The built-in DAB tuner allows you to enjoy high-quality digital radio streaming wherever DAB and DAB+ are supported. You can also enjoy apps like Pandora, Spotify, and Apple Music, since you can skip tracks and adjust volume from the radio's face.
For even more convenient control, download the free Fusion-Link or Fusion-Link Lite apps to control your tunes from a compatible smart device or Garmin watch. Fusion-Link also gives you handy over-the-air software updates via Bluetooth.
Styled for success
Like all Fusion receivers, this one is designed to look as good as it performs. The black front face blends seamlessly into your boat's dash, and the bonded 2.3" LCD screen stands up to rough conditions and resists condensation and fogging. The well-planned, intuitive controls make navigating sources and music a breeze, even when you're enjoying different sources in different parts of the boat.
Big sound for smaller craft
The MS-RA60 is only a little over 4" deep, so you should have no trouble finding a spot for it, even in the smallest of boats. The fully sealed, aluminum die-cast chassis complies with IPx6 and IPx7 water resistance standards, so you'll enjoy season after season of musical enjoyment. And if you're replacing a Fusion MS-RA55 receiver, this one uses the same mounting profile, so you won't even have to alter your existing cutout.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
This marine digital media receiver will not play CDs.
- marine digital media receiver (doesn't play CDs)
- built-in Bluetooth connectivity
- daylight viewable 2.3" LCD display
- built-in Class D amplifier
- 2-zone control
- AM/FM tuner
- works with Fusion-Link and Fusion-Link Lite apps
- multi-language user interface — English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, and Dutch
- meets IPX6 and IPX7 water resistant standards
- inputs: auxiliary input (RCA)
- outputs: 3-channel preamp outputs (5.5-volt left, right, sub)
Other Features and Specs:
- power specs: 22 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 at 4 ohms
- dimensions: 2.68" x 6.18" x 4.06"
- weight: 11.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02405-00
What's in the box:
- Marine digital media receiver (15A fuse)
- Wiring harness
- Aux/Zone harness
- Mounting gasket
- 2 End-caps
- 4 Screws
- Quick Start Manual
- Installation Instructions
- Mounting Template
- Important Safety & Product Information
Fusion MS-RA60 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion MS-RA60
Features & specs
|AUX Input||RCA (rear)|
|USB Port Power||0|
|Backup Camera Input||No|
|Second Camera Input||No|
|Alexa Voice Control||N|
|Memory Card Slot||N|
|Satellite Radio Ready||No|
|RMS Power (CTA-2006)||N/A|
|RMS Power (Manufacturer)||22 watts|
|Peak Output||45 watts|
|RMS Power Bandwidth||1kHz|
|Sub Preamp Outputs||Yes|
|Switchable Rear Preamp Outputs||No|
|Navigation App Compatible (iOS)|
|Navigation App Compatible (Android)|
|Preamp Voltage||5.5 volts|
|Key Button Color||N/A|
|Steering Wheel Control Compatible||No|
|Parts Warranty||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty||1 Year|
|Radio Data System||No|
|Music File Playback||N/A|
|Second Camera Input Lane Watch||N|
Weather Resistant: The front-panel of the MS-RA60 meets international IPX6 and IPX7 Water Ingress Protection standards, providing confidence that the unit will perform and last in the harsh marine/outdoor environment when installed correctly.
2.3" Bonded LCD: The 2.3" LCD is perimeter bonded to improve durability and protection against condensation and fogging and is optimized for daylight viewing. It supports song/artist/album information (no album art) from a Bluetooth connected source device. The 2.3" LCD features a white baclit background with black text that is easy to read. It also offers adjustable contrast and brightness for optimum viewing. The display supports English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, or Italian alphanumeric text.
Class-D Amplifier Design: The built-in Class-D amplifier provides increased power while drawing less current than a conventional Class-AB amplifier. The Class-D amplifier design delivers increased efficiency and power output, letting you enjoy your music at higher volume for longer. The amplifier is rated at 22 watts (RMS) x 4 channels or 45 watts (Peak) x 4 channels.
Line Outputs: The MS-RA60 provides a 5.5V stereo RCA line output and 5.5V mono-RCA subwoofer output for connection of an external amplifier(s) and/or powered sub. The stereo and sub line output's volume control is linked to Zone 1. The stereo RCA line outputs are full-range, while the mono-RCA sub out has a built-in lowpass crossover with variable filter frequency (50/80/120/160 Hz). The mono-RCA sub output also offers independent level control (0-24).
Note: There are 3 other RCA line outpus on the radio that are labeled "Not Used On This Product". Make sure to not connect these RCA line outputs and keep the rubber caps on the RCA jacks.
Multi-Zone Technology: Up to two independent audio zones are available for a customized listening experience across your boat; each with advanced localized audio options - including volume limits, zone naming, tone control, balance, and more. Both audio zones will play the same audio source.
- Zone 1: Zone 1 consists of 2 channel stereo speaker outputs, a stereo RCA line output, and mono-RCA sub output.
- Zone 2: Zone 2 consists of 2 channel stereo speaker output.
Audio Controls: The Fusion MS-RA60 offers independent audio controls for Zone 1 and Zone 2. You can adjust each zone''s bass, mid & treble tones. You can also balance the sound from left to right for each zone. In addition, there is a Loudness function that enhances the high and low frequencies at low volume levels of each zone. You can even set the head unit's maximum volume limit independently for both zones.
Bluetooth Music Streaming: The Fusion MS-RA60 features built-in Bluetooth A2DP/AVRCP for wireless music streaming, control, and song/artist display. You can wirelessly stream stored music, music apps, and other audio content from a Bluetooth source device (like your Apple iPhone or Android smartphone) to the MS-RA60. The unit has a wireless Bluetooth range of approximately 33'.
- Playback Control: You are able to control basic playback operation like Play/Pause & Previous/Next Track from the marine stereo's front-panel controls (advanced music browsing will still need to be done from your Bluetooth source device).
- Song/Artist/Album Display: The MS-RA60 will also display your Bluetooth music's song/artist/album information on its front-panel LCD (album art not supported).
- Multi-Device Pairing: You can pair up to eight Bluetooth source devices, but only one device can be used for playback at a time.
Note: The unit does not support Bluetooth hands-free communication for making and answering phone calls.
AM/FM Tuner: The MS-RA60 marine stereo features a built-in AM/FM radio that offers manual, seek, and preset tuning. You can store up to 15 FM station presets and 15 AM station presets. You can select between US and European tuning.
Aux Input: Fusion's MS-RA60 marine stereo features a stereo RCA auxiliary input that is attached to its rear chassis by a 7" cable. If you audio source has a stereo minijack output, then you will need a stereo minijack-to-RCA adapter (sold separately).
Wireless Control Options: The MS-RA60 marine stereo offers wireless control from your Apple iOS or Android OS device (via the Fusion-Link App), a Garmin Watch (via the Fusion-Link Lite App), or Fusion's optional ANT wireless remote. You'll be able adjust the volume, change the source, control playback, access radio presets, and adjust some audio settings. The unit has a wireless control range of 33'.
- Fusion-Link App (for Apple iOS and Android): Download the free Fusion-Link remote control app (for Apple iOS 12.0+ and Android 6.0+) to wirelessly control the marine stereo from your compatible smartphone or tablet device over a Bluetooth connection.
- Fusion-Link Lite App (for Garmin Watch): Download the free Fusion-Link Lite app from the Connect IQ Store to enable wireless control via ANT technology from a compatible Garmin watch (sold separately).
- ANT Wireless Remote (Optional): The Fusion ARX Remote (MS-ARX70, sold separately) is an ANT wireless stereo remote. ANT is an ultra-low-power (ULP) wireless networking protocol operating in the 2.4GHz band with a wireless range of 33'. Able to interface with compatible Fusion stereos, the ARX Remote can control playback in up to four audio zones.
Bulkhead Mount: The MS-RA60 requires a rectangular cutout in the bulkhead for inserting the chassis. The marine receiver has a shallow mounting depth, perfect for space conscious installation on small boats and personal watercrafts, where this is especially crucial. Four screws (supplied) fasten the faceplate against the mounting surface, and hold the included waterproof gasket against the bulkhead. A paper template is supplied to assist you with the cutout and drilling the screw holes. You can install the unit within 45° of horizontal.
- Cutout Dimensions: 5.3125" (w) x 2.0625" (h) x 3.5625" (d)
- Front-Panel Dimensions: 6.1875" (w) x 2.6875" (h) x 1.0" (d)
- Screw Spacing: 5.625" (w) x 1.6875" (h) x 1.0" (d)
Note: The MS-RA60 is designed to fit in the MS-RA55 mounting profile, eliminating the need to alter your existing cutout, reducing complexity when upgrading your marine stereo system.
Wireless Software Updates: Over-the-air software updates are available using the Fusion-Link app on your Bluetooth connected Apple iOS or Android device.
The Fusion MS-RA60 replaces these items
5 questions already asked