About the Fusion SG-DA12250
Fusion made their Signature Series marine amplifiers to perform in the most challenging conditions. They're designed to resist moisture, while delivering the power your music needs to be heard out on the water. The Signature Series SG-DA12250 mono amp delivers up to 1100 watts RMS to your subwoofer setup, so your bass will be heard! The SG-DA12250's aluminum alloy chassis acts as a heat sink, dissipating heat and increasing efficiency.
The stylish stainless steel front panel resists corrosion, as it adds an undeniable touch of style to your installation. You can tune your bass to perfection, using the bass boost control, along with the built-in variable low-pass and subsonic filters. Bring rich, satisfying bass on your next voyage.
Built to last
A conformal-coated circuit board and water-resistant design ensure that this marine-rated amp will stand up to conditions that turn lesser electronics into ballast. As part of Fusion's True Marine line, the SG-DA12250 is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- monoblock marine amplifier
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 850 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 1100 watts RMS x 1 at 1 ohm
- peak power: 2250 watts
- variable low-pass (32-320 Hz) and subsonic (10-80 Hz) filters
- variable bass boost
- conformal-coated circuit board
- weather-resistant construction
- three 40-amp fuses
- dimensions: 11-13/16"W x 2"H x 8-1/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SG-DA12250
What's in the box:
- Monoblock Marine amplifier
- Remote Level Controller module
- 19.75' Remote level control cable (RJ-14 plug on both ends)
- Three 40A ATO fuses (installed)
- Three spare 40A ATO fuses
- Cleaning cloth (6"x6")
- 3mm Allen wrench
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- 2 Self-tapping screws (7/16" length)
- User/Installation manual
- Warranty information
Fusion SG-DA12250 reviews
More fun in the sun! This is a great marine amp, especially for the price. It's easy to install, provides plenty of clean power and looks good! I recommend it for your boat stereo upgrade.
0 of 0 found this helpful
More details on the Fusion SG-DA12250
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||500 x 1|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||---|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||N/A|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||2250 x 1|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||850 x 1|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||N x N|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||---|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||1|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||32-320 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||N/A|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Marine Amplifier: The Fusion SG-DA12250 is a monoblock marine amplifier from the Signature Series. It has a conformal-coated PCB circuit board protects it against the harsh marine environment. The amp's removable stainless steel top cover protects the control panel and the connection panel on the side. Its one-piece die-cast heat sink helps to dissipate heat from the internal components to provide greater reliability and longer sustained power output.
Class-D Amplifier Technology: The SG-DA12250 features a Class-D design to give you higher output and greater efficiency. The power output specifications of the amp are as follows (at 14.4 volts input power):
- 500 watts RMS x 1 channel at 4Ω
- 850 watts RMS x 1 channel at 2Ω
- 110 watts RMS x 1 channel at 1Ω
Protection Circuitry: The SG-DA12250 is equipped with 5-way protection circuitry that will keep the amp operating safely. The circuitry protects against overheating (thermal), reversed power polarity, DC offset, over-voltage, and under-voltage conditions.
Inputs and Outputs: The Fusion SG-DA12250 amplifier has marine-grade, nickel-plated RCA inputs and outputs, as well as stainless components that improve signal flow for optimum output. The amplifier's connections include:
- RCA Inputs: The amp features one pair of stereo RCA inputs to connect your marine audio source.
- RCA Output: A pair of RCA output connectors are provided for connecting a secondary amplifier. The signal is taken from the RCA input connectors.
- Speaker Outputs: The amp features 4 set-screw connections for connecting subwoofers. The outputs are connected internally in parallel. The terminals will accept up to 12-gauge wire. A Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) is required to tighten/loosen the set screws.
Power Connections: The SG-DA12250 features nickel-plated set screw terminals for power, ground, and remote turn-on. The power (+12V) and ground (GND) terminals will accept up to 4-gauge wires, and require a Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) to tighten/loosen the set screws. The remote turn-on terminal will accept up to 8-gauge wire, and also requires a Phillips-head screwdriver. The recommended power and ground cable is 4 AWG with a 120-amp fuse on the power wire near the battery.
Remote Level Controller: A Remote Level Controller is included with the amplifier that allows you to independently control the level of the subwoofer from the cockpit or driver's seat. A 19.5' cable is included with the controller.
Controls: The Fusion SG-DA12250 has controls on the top panel, under the removable stainless steel cover. (A 3mm Allen wrench is included to remove the cover screws.) A flat-head screwdriver (not included) is required to adjust the rotary controls. The controls include:
- Level: The rotary level control lets you match the head unit to the amplifier.
- Low Pass Frequency: The non-defeatable low-pass crossover is continuously variable from 32 Hz to 320 Hz.
- Subsonic Filter: The subsonic filter eliminates very low frequencies that many speakers cannot cleanly reproduce. The crossover is continuously variable from 10 Hz to 80 Hz.
- Bass Boost: You can increase the bass output, centered at 45 Hz, from 0 to +12dB using the rotary control.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?