About the Fusion SG-DA41400
Fusion made their Signature Series marine amplifiers to perform in the most challenging conditions. They're designed to resist moisture, while delivering the power your music needs to be heard over the wind and waves. This Signature Series SG-DA41400 4-channel amp delivers 150 watts RMS to each of your Zone 1 and Zone 2 speakers, so you'll get plenty of sound, wherever you're standing. You can also use the amp in 3-channel mode, powering one set of speakers with the front channels, and sending 440 watts to a sub with the rear channels bridged. The SG-DA41400's rugged aluminum alloy chassis acts as a heat sink, dissipating heat and increasing efficiency.
A great-looking amp
The stylish stainless steel front panel resists corrosion, plus it adds an undeniable touch of style to your installation. You'll find separate high- and low-pass crossovers for Zone 1 and Zone 2, so you can adjust for each area. A bass boost on channels 3 and 4 allow you to punch up the bass if you're using these channels to power a subwoofer.
Built to last
A conformal-coated circuit board and water-resistant design ensure that this marine-rated amp will stand up to conditions that turn lesser electronics into ballast. As part of Fusion's True Marine line, the SG-DA41400 is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 4-channel marine amplifier
- 150 watts RMS x 4 at 4 ohms
- 220 watts RMS x 4 at 2 ohms
- 440 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms bridged
- peak power: 1400 watts
- variable low-pass and high-pass filters (32-320 Hz)
- variable bass boost
- conformal-coated circuit board
- weather-resistant construction
- two 40-amp fuses
- dimensions: 11-13/16"W x 2"H x 8-1/4"D
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SG-DA41400
What's in the box:
- 4-Channel Marine amplifier
- Two 40A ATO fuses (installed)
- Two spare 40A ATO fuses
- Cleaning cloth (6"x6")
- 3mm Allen wrench
- 4 Self-tapping screws (1" length)
- User/Installation manual
- Warranty information
Fusion SG-DA41400 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion SG-DA41400
Features & specs
|RMS Power Output (Watts x Channels)||150 x 4|
|Frequency Response at Rated RMS Power||20-20k Hz|
|THD at Rated RMS Power||1%|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||N/A|
|Peak Power Output (Watts x Channels)||---|
|Power at 2 Ohms (Watts x Channels)||220 x 4|
|Bridged Power (Watts x Channels)||440 x 2|
|Minimum Impedance Bridged||2|
|Minimum Impedance Unbridged||2|
|Low-Pass Crossover Frequency||32-320 Hz|
|Low-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|High-Pass Crossover Frequency||32-320 Hz|
|High-Pass Slope (dB/octave)||N/A|
|Bass Boost||0-12 dB|
|Bass Boost Frequency||45 Hz|
|Speaker Level Inputs||No|
|Preamp Outputs||1 pair|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years|
Marine Amplifier: The Fusion SG-DA41400 is a four-channel marine amplifier from the Signature Series. It has a conformal-coated PCB circuit board protects it against the harsh marine environment. The amp's removable stainless steel top cover protects the control panel and the connection panel on the side. Its one-piece die-cast heat sink helps to dissipate heat from the internal components to provide greater reliability and longer sustained power output.
Class-D Amplifier Technology: The SG-DA41400 features a Class-D design to give you higher output and greater efficiency. It can power two pairs of full range speakers, or be bridged to two channels to power subwoofers. The power output specifications of the amp are as follows (at 14.4 volts input power):
- 150 watts RMS x 4 channels at 4Ω
- 220 watts RMS x 4 channels at 2Ω
- 440 watts RMS x 2 channels at 4Ω bridged
Protection Circuitry: The SG-DA41400 is equipped with 5-way protection circuitry that will keep the amp operating safely. The circuitry protects against overheating (thermal), reversed power polarity, DC offset, over-voltage, and under-voltage conditions.
Inputs and Outputs: The Fusion SG-DA41400 amplifier has marine-grade, nickel-plated RCA inputs and outputs, as well as stainless components that improve signal flow for optimum output. The amplifier's connections include:
- RCA Inputs: The amp features two pairs of stereo RCA inputs to connect your marine audio source (Zone 1, Zone 2).
- RCA Output: A pair of RCA output connectors are provided for connecting a secondary amplifier. The signal is taken from the RCA input connectors.
- Speaker Outputs: The amp features 8 set-screw connections for a total of 4 speakers (Zone 1 left, Zone 1 right, Zone 2 left, and Zone 2 right). The terminals will accept up to 12-gauge wire. A Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) is required to tighten/loosen the set screws.
Power Connections: The SG-DA41400 features nickel-plated set screw terminals for power, ground, and remote turn-on. The power (+12V) and ground (GND) terminals will accept up to 4-gauge wires, and require a Phillips-head screwdriver (not included) to tighten/loosen the set screws. The remote turn-on terminal will accept up to 8-gauge wire, and also requires a Phillips-head screwdriver. The recommended power and ground cable is 4 AWG with an 80-amp fuse on the power wire near the battery.
Controls: The Fusion SG-DA41400 provides independent controls for the Zone 1 and Zone 2 channels. The controls are located on the top panel, under the removable stainless steel cover. (A 3mm Allen wrench is included to remove the cover screws.) A flat-head screwdriver (not included) is required to adjust the rotary controls. The controls include:
- Level: The rotary level control lets you match the head unit to the amplifier.
- Crossover Frequency: The crossover is continuously variable from 32 Hz to 320 Hz.
- Crossover Selector: This 3-way slide switch lets you select the configuration of the crossover. You can choose LP (low-pass), HP (high-pass), or Full Range.
- Bass Boost: When low-pass is selected for one or both pairs of channels, you can increase the bass output, centered at 45 Hz, from 0 to +12dB using the rotary control.
The Fusion SG-DA41400 replaces these items
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked