About the Fusion SG-S102W
Great sound and good looks
Great sound and good looks
Fusion's stylish Signature Series 3 10" subwoofer gives you attractive design and heavy-duty power handling. Designed by people who love music and boating, this rugged sub undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it's ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment.
Built to last
A polypropylene cone, 68-ounce magnet, and heavy-duty voice coil components allow this sub to handle up to 300 watts RMS, while its sealed waterproof front and rugged metal protective grille will stand up to the elements. The Signature Series 3 sub complies with IP65 and ISO12216 standards for water-resistance so you can install it inside or outside your vessel's cabin. As part of Fusion's True-Marine™ line, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 10" marine subwoofer
- polypropylene cone with rubber surround
- sealed basket and motor structure
- IP65 and ISO12216 rated for water resistance
- white metal classic grille included
- handles up to 300 watts RMS (600 watts peak)
- frequency response: 30-2000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 86 dB
- mounting depth: 5.125"
- cutout diameter: 8.61"
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 010-02435-00
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer
- White grille (installed)
- Six 2" Stainless steel screws
- 6 Stainless steel washers
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Italian/ German/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Danish/ Dutch/ Finnish/ Norwegian/ Swedish/ Chinese)
- Safety and Product information
Fusion SG-S102W reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion SG-S102W
True Marine: Fusion describes this subwoofer as True Marine Accredited, meaning it's designed specifically for the marine environment and backed by Fusion's three year warranty. The sub is tested to ensure it meets or surpasses IP65 standards (waterproof and dustproof on the front of the speakers) and comply with ISO12216 standards for watertightness in areas II, III and IV of the vessel.
Compass Safe Distance: The minimum distance the subwoofer should be mounted from a compass to avoid any interference is listed in the manual as just over 17 feet (205").
Speaker Terminals: Each speaker has a six inch length of speaker wire attached, terminated with ¼" male quick slides.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided mounting screws are stainless steel.
Enclosure: Enclosure recommendations are given in the installation manual (an enclosure is not necessary, the speakers will operate in free-air):
- Sealed: 0.6 ft³
- Ported: 1.6 ft³ (with a 4" diameter 10.4" long port tube)
1 question already asked