About the Fusion SG-SL10SPC
Bright lights, big bass
Bright lights, big bass
Fusion's stylish SG-SL10SPC subwoofer combines beauty and marine-rated brawn, with power handling up to 250 watts RMS and switchable blue/white LEDs that will add an attractive glow to your nighttime cruises. Designed by people who love music and boating, this tough, thumping 10" sub undergoes rigorous testing to ensure that it's ready to rock, even in the extremes of a marine environment.
A powerful performer
The thump comes from the fiberglass/paper composite cone, an 80-ounce magnet, and heavy-duty voice coil componentry, while the toughness comes from the sealed waterproof front and a stylish gray/chrome protective grille that will look great in your boat. This water-resistant design complies with ASTM standards for UV stability and salt/fog resistance, so this sub will produce potent, accurate bass even after prolonged exposure to the elements. As part of Fusion's True Marine line, the SG-SL10SPC is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- 10" marine subwoofer with gray/chrome grille
- power handling: 30-250 watts RMS (450 watts peak)
- switchable blue/white LED background
- frequency response: 30-2000 Hz
- impedance: 4 ohms
- sensitivity: 88 dB
- sealed basket and motor structure
- ASTM-D4329 UV stable
- ASTM-B117 salt/fog resistant
- designed for free-air applications
- warranty: 3 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # SG-SL10SPC
What's in the box:
- One 10" Marine subwoofer with fixed grille
- Six 2" Stainless steel self-tapping screws
- 6 Nylon flat washers
- 2mm Allen wrench
- One 20' Length of speaker wire (tinned bare wire on both ends)
- Installation instructions (English/ French/ Italian/ German/ Spanish/ Portuguese/ Dutch)
- Safety and Product information
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Fusion SG-SL10SPC
True Marine: Fusion describes these speakers as True Marine Accredited, meaning they are designed specifically for the marine environment and backed by Fusion's 3 year warranty. The speakers are tested to ensure they meet or surpass IP65 standards (waterproof and dustproof on the front of the speakers).
Compass Safe Distance: The minimum distance the speakers should be mounted from a compass to avoid any interference is listed in the manual. (Approximately 10' from the sides and 17' from the front and rear of the speakers.)
Speaker Terminals: The screw terminal signal inputs are 0.3" wide.
LEDs: There are LEDs in the back of the grille, to create a glow on the woofer cone. Depending on the polarity of the power wiring, the LEDs light blue or white. A 12 volt power supply is needed to turn the LEDs on; it should be fused at 3A. The 12 volt terminals are set screws and will accept up to 14-gauge wire.
Grilles: The grilles are not designed to be removed.
Stainless Steel Hardware: The provided mounting screws are stainless steel.
Enclosure: Enclosure recommendations are given in the installation manual (an enclosure is not necessary, the speakers will operate in free-air):
- Sealed: 0.6 ft³
- Ported: 1.6 ft³ (with a 4" diameter 10.45" long port tube)