About the Behringer ZMX8210 V2
Get a free system design
Route audio signals to multiple zones
If you need to incorporate several music sources or microphones into the sound setup at a restaurant, the Behringer ZMX8210 V2 can do the job. The mixer features six low-noise mic/line inputs and two selectable stereo inputs with plenty of headroom. That's 8 channels for bringing in background music, sound from a TV feed, announcements, and even live music. The unit's 4-band equalizer helps you tweak output when necessary to make everything sound top-notch.
- zone mixer with remote control ports for commercial sound systems
- 6 ultra-low noise mic/line inputs with gain control
- -20 dB pad
- level/clip indicator
- +48V volt phantom power
- bus-assign switches
- 2 stereo RCA inputs with mono/stereo switches
- only one stereo input can be active at a time
- channel 1 offers automatic muting for announcements
- 3 assignable outputs with individual master controls and 5-segment LED meters
- 4-band master EQ
- low-cut filter eliminates low-end rumble when using live mics
- inputs 1-6 and outputs use Euroblock Phoenix connectors
- 19"W x 1-3/4"H x 8-1/2"D (rack space: 1U)
- weight: 4.9 lbs.
- warranty: 3 years (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ZMX8210V2
What's in the box:
- 8-Channel mixer
- 59" AC power cord (IEC 3-pin)
- Three 6-pin Euroblock connectors
- Two 5-pin Euroblock connectors
- Three 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Quick Start Guide (Eng / Span / Fren / Others)
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Behringer ZMX8210 V2
Overview: The Behringer Ultrazone ZMX8210V2 is a professional mic/line zone mixer for use in commercial sound systems and fixed installation applications. The mixer features 8 channels of input which can be routed to any or all of 3 output zones. The ZMX8210V2 can be rack mounted in 1U of rack space.
Mic/Line Inputs: The ZMX8210V2 features six ultra-low noise Mic/Line inputs, each with separate gain control, -20dB pad, Level/Clip LED indicators, switchable Phantom power, and bus assignment switches (Left, Right, Aux). The mic/line inputs are on Channels 1 through 6, and feature Euroblock connectors. Channel 1 has a Threshold Level control that lets you select the level at which the remaining inputs are muted. This can be used for paging or announcements, with the background music from other channels being muted when the microphone on channel 1 is spoken into.
Stereo Inputs: The two stereo inputs (on Channels 7 and 8) have RCA jacks and allow you to connect a CD/tape player or other music source. Only one of the stereo channels can be active at a time, and there is a Channel Select button to activate Channel 7 or 8. The inputs have lots of headroom to let you connect a wide variety of sources. The stereo inputs can be set to Mono, with the output going to both the Left and Right outputs.
Output Buses: The ZMX8210V2 has Left, Right, and Aux output buses, each with independent volume controls. You can route a stereo music signal on the Left and Right buses, or use the three buses for routing sound to different zones or rooms. The output buses are equipped with individual Euroblock connectors.
Main Section Controls: The Main output section includes 4 push-button controls:
- Mic Low Cut: The Mic Low Cut switch places a 100Hz high-pass filter on the Left and Right outputs to cut out low-frequency rumble.
- Mic Mix: The Mic Mix switch removes the signal of channels 1-6 from the remote control function. This leaves only the output volume of channels 7/8 on the Left/Right bus to be controlled by remote. If not pressed, the total volume of all channels fed to the left/right bus are controlled by the remote.
- Right Mute: The Right Mute button excludes the Right bus from the Mute function. This is helpful when using the Right and Left buses for different zones.
- EQ On: The EQ on button activates the 4-band Equalizer for the left and right bus.
4-Band EQ: The master output has a 4-band EQ that lets you boost or cut by +/- 15dB the level of factory-preset frequencies. A flat blade screwdriver (not included) is needed to make the adjustments. The four EQ bands are:
- Low Band: 70 Hz and below
- Low Mid: 300 Hz
- High Mid: 3 kHz
- High: 10 kHz and above
Bus Links: Two ZMX8210V2s can be linked together to provide additional inputs. The three output buses (Left/Right/Aux) are linked together using the 6-pin Bus Link Euro-connector. The mute signal of the ZMX8210V2 designated as the "Master" is also transferred, so the mute function works on the other ZMX8210V2, designated as the "Slave." The ZMX8210V2 has a Master/Slave switch to set the designation of each unit.
Remote Control: You can control the ZMX8210V2 by external components connected to the Remote Control Euroblock connector. You can connect a simple potentiometer to control the volume of the Left and Right buses, or a push-button switch and two control diodes can be connected to remotely switch between the inputs on Channels 7 and 8.
Rack Mounting: The ZMX8210V2 can be mounted into a standard 19" equipment rack. The unit is 1.75" high, and will fit into 1U of rack space. The rack should provide approximately 8" of depth to make room for the mixer and wire connections.
Warranty Terms: Behringer offers a 3-year warranty when you register your product within 90 calendar days of purchase. If the product is not properly registered, the warranty period is one year.
- Inputs 1-6:
- Type: Euroblock connectors, balanced
- Impedance: 5 kO balanced, 2.5 kO unbalanced
- Max Input Level: + 12 dBu (w/pad)
- Max Gain: 40 dB
- Inputs 7-8:
- Type: RCA connectors, unbalanced
- Impedance: 20 kO unbalanced
- Max Input Level: + 10 dBu
- Max Gain: 13 dB
- Outputs (Out L, Out R, Aux):
- Type: Euroblock connectors, balanced
- Max Gain: 18 dB
- Max Gain (input/output): 58 dB (w/o pad)
- Impedance: 60O unbalanced, 120O balanced
- Max Output Level: +21 dBu unbalanced/balanced
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 87 dB @ 0 dB A-weighted
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 22 kHz +/- 0.5 dB
- Distortion (THD+N): <0.05%
- Dimensions: Width 19", Height 1.750", Depth 8.50"
- Weight: approx 4.9 lbs.