About the Behringer B1200DPro
Big bass from a small enclosure
Big bass from a small enclosure
Behringer's B1200DPro powered subwoofer can add huge impact to your PA system without taking up a lot of space. Its highly efficient Class D amplifier delivers up to 500 watts to its 12" driver with minimal heat buildup. And Behringer shows their confidence in this sub by protecting it with a 3-year warranty.
The built-in crossover provides high-pass filtered outputs for your full-range speakers, and you'll find the Bass Boost useful when you need a little more punch. You can use the phase switch to make sure that this sub is firing in tandem with your full-range speakers. The variable High Cut control and Subwoofer Level control help you adjust the balance between the sub and the full-range speakers. The amplifier also features built-in comprehensive over-excursion and thermal protection, and uses an intelligent limiter to keep your sub safe from low-frequency spikes.
The cabinet's tough plastic exterior will see you through messy setups and rough load-outs. The sub features ergonomic handles for easy handling and a rugged steel grille that protects the speaker. The B1200DPro holds a standard-sized speaker pole, so you can raise your full-range speaker above the crowd. Behringer made the B1200DPro for a long life filled with great music.
- powered PA subwoofer
- 12" driver with built-in 500 watt amplifier
- adjustable bass boost (45-90 Hz)
- phase switch (0-180°)
- maximum SPL: 122 dB
- frequency range: 45-180Hz
- dimensions: 17"H x 14-13/16"W x 16-3/4" D
- weight: 43.1 lbs
- warranty: 3 years (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # B1200DPRO
What's in the box:
- Powered PA subwoofer
- 5' AC power cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Global Care Information
More details on the Behringer B1200DPro
Features & specs
|Drivers per speaker||1|
|Woofer Size (inches)||12|
|Tweeter Size (inches)||N/A|
|System Frequency response||60-130|
|RMS Power rating||500|
|Program Power rating||0|
|Peak Power rating||---|
|Tone Controls||Bass Boost|
12" Woofer + Bass Ports: The Behringer B1200D-PRO houses a powerful, long-excursion 12" woofer with a high-temperature voice coil that provides incredibly accurate and pulse-pounding bass. For added efficiency and even bigger bass response, the B1200D-PRO utilizes two front-firing bass ports.
500W Class-D Amp: The 500W Class-D amplifier provides an enormous amount of power and incredible sonic performance. Class-D amplification offers the ultimate in energy efficiency and eliminating the need for heavy power supplies and massive heat sinks. Class-D amplifier technology makes it possible to design and build extremely powerful products that are significantly lighter in weight than their traditional counterparts, while using less energy and protecting the environment.
Balanced XLR Inputs/Outputs: The B1200D-PRO features balanced XLR inputs and outputs, as well as balanced XLR Thru jacks for connecting additional enclosures.
- Input: Input A and Input B consist of female XLR jacks that accept audio signal through balanced cables with male XLR connectors.
- Output: Output A and Output B consists of female XLR jacks that send out a filtered copy of each input signal through balanced cables with female XLR connectors. The output signal is processed through a 100Hz high-pass filter for use with mid- and high-frequency satellite speakers.
- Thru: The Thru A and Thru B consist of male XLR jacks that send out a full-range copy of each input signal through balanced cables with female XLR connectors.
Controls: The Behringer B1200D-PRO offers simple, easy-to-use control on its back-panel.
- Input Gain: A rotary "Level" knob controls the B1200D-PRO's input gain.
- Bass Boost: A Boost Frequency knob targets a boost frequency between 40Hz -90Hz. Flick the Boost switch to give your selected frequency a +10 dB boost.
- High Cut: The B1200D-PRO also has an adjustable High Cut dial (70-150Hz) that provides precision control over the upper-corner frequency of the subwoofer's amplifier. The High Cut dial does not affect the Thru signals, only signals directed to the subwoofer (however, it does affect the Output socket signals sent out to full-range speakers).
- Phase Switch: The Phase switch reverses output phase to compensate for frequency cancellation between the subwoofer and satellite speakers. You can Normal or Reverse.
LED Indicators: LEDs show operational status at a glance, including power, signal present and input overloads.
Rugged Enclosure w/ Carry Handles: The Behringer B1200D-PRO features an extremely rugged and durable enclosure with a steel metal mesh grill and convenient carry handles on either side.
Pole Mount: The B1200D-PRO features a 35mm pole mount insert for installing satellite speakers above the powered sub with a pole mount (sold separately).
Warranty Terms: Behringer offers a 3-year warranty when you register your product within 90 calendar days of purchase. If the product is not properly registered, the warranty period is one year.
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked