About the Behringer HPS3000
Budget-friendly 'phones for your home studio
These over-the-ear headphones from Behringer feature a closed-back design that helps keep sound from leaking into the room — great for when you're laying down tracks in the studio. Their rugged design comes backed by a 3-year warranty that's especially impressive when you factor in their down-to-earth price.
- over-the-ear, closed-back design is great for studio applications
- oval-shaped earcups
- 40mm drivers
- single-sided 78" headphone cable with 3.5mm stereo mini connector
- 1/4" adapter included
- frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- impedance: 64 ohms
- sensitivity: 110 dB
- warranty: 3 years (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # HPS3000
What's in the box:
- Over-ear headphones with attached 6.5' cable (right-angled 3.5mm plug)
- Screw-on 3.5mm-to-6.3mm adapter (installed)
- Warning sheet
- Global Service Information
Behringer HPS3000 reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Behringer HPS3000
Features & specs
|Earcup Width x Height||3.601" x 4.228"|
|Mic For Taking Calls||No|
|Frequency Response||20-20k Hz|
|1/4-inch Adapter Included||Yes|
|Parts Warranty||3 Years w/registration|
|Labor Warranty||3 Years w/registration|
Overview: The Behringer HPS3000 over-ear studio headphones are designed for critical listening in the recording studio or for relaxing with your favorite tunes. The headphones deliver a wide frequency response with well-defined bass and clear, crisp highs over a wide dynamic range. The HPS3000s have a straight 6.5' oxygen-free copper audio cable with a 3.5mm plug for your portables, and a threaded 1/4" adapter for your home components and mixing console.
Drivers: The HPS3000 studio headphones feature high-efficiency 40mm cobalt capsules. The drivers are installed in oval-shaped ear cups that are optimized for performance and comfort.
Warranty Terms: Behringer offers a 3-year warranty when you register your product within 90 calendar days of purchase. If the product is not properly registered, the warranty period is one year.
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Maximum Power Handling: 100mW
- Impedance: 64Ω
- Sensitivity: 110dB @ 1 kHz
- Dimensions: Ear Cups: Width 3.601", Height 4.228", Depth 2.275"
- Weight: 9.8 ounces
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
1 question already asked