About the Behringer ULM300USB
Behringer ULM300USB wireless microphone is a great choice for any vocalist, podcaster, announcer, or auctioneer looking for a low-cost, quality wireless system. The package contains the ULM300M handheld microphone with a built-in transmitter and the ULM300D USB receiver. The mic has integrated volume control buttons, so you can make adjustments on the fly, and its high-quality capsule offers excellent sound reproduction. And its mute function lets you cut off the signal in case of feedback or other noise.
The mic wirelessly broadcasts up to 200 feet. You can plug the receiver into your computer's USB port for recording or into any Behringer "Wireless-Ready" speaker or mixer for live performances. The receiver is compatible with both Windows® and Mac® operating systems, and senses automatically whether you're connected to an analog or digital USB connection. The mic uses the 2.4 GHz frequency band, so there's no interference from cell phone towers or TV stations. And the signal's digitally encrypted, so there's no analog static.
Extended battery life
Tired of batteries running down in the middle of a performance? The transmitter will give you up to 24 hours of battery life from two AA batteries, making the system economical to operate.
- wireless dynamic handheld mic and digital USB receiver
- for vocal live performances and vocal recording
- on/off switch
- wireless range: up to 200 feet
- wireless microphone:
- transmits at 2.4 GHz for low interference
- transmitter battery life: 24 hours with 2 "AA" batteries (sold separately)
- USB receiver:
- supports Windows® and Mac® OS, no drivers needed
- plugs into computer USB port or any Behringer "Wireless-Ready" speaker or mixer
- warranty: 3 years (with product registration)
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # ULM300USB
What's in the box:
- Wireless microphone (ULM300M)
- Wireless USB dongle / wireless receiver (ULM300D)
- Quick Start Guide
Behringer ULM300USB reviews
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Behringer ULM300USB
Digital Wireless Microphone System: The Behringer UltraLink ULM300USB is a high-performance 2.4GHz digital hand-held wireless microphone (ULM300M), and a dual-mode USB receiver (ULM300D). The microphone is ideal for vocal applications, and has a maximum wireless range of 200 feet.
2.4GHz Frequency Band: The included wireless microphone and USB receiver operate on the 2.4GHz ISM frequency band, which does not require a license anywhere in the world. The 2.4 GHz frequency band is not subject to interference from TV stations and cell phone towers, unlike some other wireless mic systems. In addition, the signal is digitally encrypted, and offers high quality sound without artifacts.
ULM300M Microphone: The ULM300M wireless digital mic is a dynamic hand-held mic that features a high-quality microphone capsule for dedicated vocal applications. The wireless microphone also include integrated easy-to-operate Volume Up/Down buttons right on the microphone body.
Note: No stand-adaptor is included with microphone.
Wireless USB Receiver: The included ULM300D USB receiver can be connected directly to a wireless-enabled Behringer mixer, powered speaker, or other USB compatible products. You can even connect the USB receiver to your Windows PC or Mac computer/laptop's USB port, so you can record directly into your favorite DAW application.
Auto-Pairing: The wireless microphone and USB receiver will automatically sync and pair with one another.
Power Requirements: The wireless microphone is powered by two "AA" batteries (not included). You get over 24 hours of performance time from a pair of AA alkaline batteries. The USB receiver is powered by the USB port on your computer or laptop, or on the wireless-enabled Behringer product.
Warranty Terms: Behringer offers a 3-year warranty when you register your product within 90 calendar days of purchase. If the product is not properly registered, the warranty period is one year.
- RF Frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band (2.404MHz to 2.468 GHz); 17 channels
- RF Output: <10dBm (10mW)
- Wireless Range: 200' (with no obstructions)
- Latency: 14.3 ms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz to 20kHz (+/-1 dB)
- Sampling Rate: 48 kHz
- Resolution: 24-bit
- Audio Coding: 4-bit ADPCM (192 kbps)
- Dynamic Range: 93dB (A-weighted)
- Dimensions: Length 7.268", Diameter 2.158"
- Weight: 7.7 ounces (w/o batteries)
The Behringer ULM300USB replaces these items
- features: USB wireless receiver compatible with wireless-enabled Behringer products as well as Windows PC and Mac computer
- home/live sound: general vocals
- frequency range: 20-15,000 Hz
Q Crutchfield asked: Why did you buy this?
3 questions already asked