AC1900 Smart WiFi Router: Built with gaming, streaming and mobile devices in mind, this next generation
gigabit WiFi router has a 1GHz dual core processor and delivers extreme speed so
you enjoy less lag and less buffering. With Beamforming+ and built in high
powered amplifiers and external antennas, you get WiFi coverage anywhere around
Variety of Applications: With NETGEAR's Nighthawk AC1900
Smart WiFi Router, you can create a powerful home network for applications such
as lag-free multiple HD streaming, multi-player online gaming, ultra-fast,
reliable connection to the Internet and a secure wireless connection.
- Surf/Chat/Email: Enjoy a reliable, secure wireless
connection to the Internet for surfing the web, chatting, and email.
- HD Video Streaming: Optimized for a smooth, lag-free HD
video streaming experience; even for multiple devices.
- Internet Radio Music: Enjoy a fast and reliable
wireless connection for listening to music online.
- Online Gaming: Optimized for multi-player gaming with
1GHz Dual-Core Processor: The NETGEAR Nighthawk's Dual Core 1GHz processor
boosts wireless, wired, & WAN-to-LAN performance. The NETGEAR Nighthawk
AC1900 Smart WiFi Router is built to handle all your high-bandwidth online
activities with features that will keep you connected at top speeds.
WiFi Technology: The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router offers
Gigabit WiFi speeds thanks to its WiFi 802.11ac chipset, plus extended WiFi
range and reliability due to its 2.4GHZ & 5GHZ dual-bands.
- Gigabit WiFi Speed: The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi
Router adopts the latest WiFi 802.11ac chipset for extreme download speeds
up to 600+1300 Mbps (up to 600Mbps @ 2.4 GHz, 1300Mbps @ 5 GHz). It is also
backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n devices. Next generation 802.11ac
WiFi with dual band technology avoids wireless interference and provides
whole home coverage ensuring top WiFi speeds and reliable connections.
Everything you need for an ultra-fast WiFi connected home.
- Extended WiFi Range: The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi
Router is equipped with high-powered amplifiers and three external antennas that provide
extremely reliable WiFi
connectivity throughout larger homes for all your Internet-enabled devices.
- Dual-Band WiFi: Simultaneous dual band WiFi provides
two separate WiFi networks - 2.4GHz for legacy devices and 5GHz which is
less interference-prone for media streaming.
Gigabit Wired: The NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart WiFi Router is
fitted with five 10/100/1000 (1 WAN & 4 LAN) Gigabit Ethernet ports with
auto-sensing technology. The WAN port is used to connect your Internet modem,
while the LAN ports are used to connect your local network devices.
Advanced Technologies: With features like QoS, Beamforming+, and
you get enhanced speed by up to 100%, so you can roam freely
throughout your home without fear of slow or dropped connections.
- QoS Upstream & Downstream: Downstream & upstream QoS automatically recognizes &
prioritizes streaming & gaming applications. With the powerful 1GHz dual
core processor and advanced upstream QoS for XBox and other game consoles,
Nighthawk can prioritize bandwidth to your game so other devices on the
network don't slow down your connection. Nighthawk also has downstream QoS and is
optimized for streaming applications like YouTube, Netflix, and others, so
you can enjoy uninterrupted video streaming with limited buffering.
- Beamforming+: Beamforming+ boosts speed, reliability, and range
of WiFi connections on 2.4 and 5GHz bands. Unlike typical WiFi routers that
just blast the WiFi signals in all directions; with Beamforming+ the router
& device communicate with each other, so the router can directly beam the
WiFi signal to the device. The result is a stronger, faster, more reliable
connection that is locked in even when the device is moved around the home.
- Airtime Fairness: This features prevents network lag when slower devices
connect to the router.
Convenient Content Sharing: With NETGEAR, sharing across
your network is built-in and simple, anything from accessing stored photos &
music to wireless printing.
- DLNA: Stream your stored media files anywhere on the
network to DLNA screens.
- AirPlay Compatible: Share your music to
Airplay-compatible devices from the USB hard-drive connected to the router.
- ReadySHARE USB Access: Wirelessly access & share USB
hard drives via the router's dual USB ports (2.0/3.0).
USB 3.0 is 10x faster than USB 2.0.
- ReadySHARE Printer: Wirelessly access & share a USB
Cloud Storage: Access and share your files stored on a USB Drive
through NETGEAR ReadyCLOUD USB Access. Simply plug your USB hard drive into the
NETGEAR Nighthawk WiFi Router to create secure personal cloud storage. Enjoy the
convenience and accessibility of Google Drive and Dropbox without the fees,
storage limitations, or privacy concerns. Using the ReadyCLOUD mobile app or web
portal, you'll now have anytime, anywhere access to your USB drive at home.
Simple Setup: NETGEAR makes installation and management fast
& simple, so you can connect quickly & make sure you stay that way. The router
offers a built-in Setup Wizard for computer setup, an Apple & Google Play app
for Apple iOS & Android setup, plus a WPS push-button setup.
- Device Install: Easy setup for iPad, tablets,
smartphones & computers.
- Setup Wizard: You can use the router's built-in Setup
Wizard for Windows & Mac to detect your Internet settings and automatically
set up the router from your computer.
- NETGEAR Genie App: Personal dashboard to monitor,
control & repair your home network from your smartphone or tablet.
- Push 'N' Connect: Easy push button WiFi connections
- WiFi Power On/Off: Convenient power savings.
NETGEAR Genie App: The
NETGEAR Genie App makes getting the most out of your home network fun &
easy. The Genie App lets you easily monitor, connect & control your home network
from a Windows PC, Mac computer/laptop, Apple iOS device, or Android
smartphone/tablet. With the NETGEAR Genie App you can share & stream music or
videos, diagnose & repair network issues, set up parental controls & more.
Alexa Commands: When you enable your NETGEAR router to work
with Alexa, you can use voice commands to configure your router's settings. You
can also ask Alexa to send your network credentials to your Alexa app, which
makes accessing your credentials more convenient while still keeping your
information secure. The following Alex commands are supported -
- Alexa, ask NETGEAR to enable the guest network
- Alexa, ask NETGEAR to disable the guest network
- Alexa, ask NETGEAR to reboot my router
- Alexa, ask NETGEAR to send me my WiFi settings
- Before you enable your NETGEAR router to work with Alexa, you must
download the NETGEAR genie app, create a remote access account, and
register your router with your remote access account.
- There are two ways to enable your NETGEAR router to work with Amazon
Alexa. You can use the command "Alexa, enable the NETGEAR skill," or you
can manually link the NETGEAR skill to your Alexa app.
High Security: Maintain the highest security across your
network to ensure your privacy & family is safe while online. Whether it's
preventing phishing & spyware or just limiting access for kids & guests, NETGEAR
has you covered.
- VPN Support: VPN support offers secure remote access
- Parental Controls: Keep your Internet browsing
experience safe and secure with free parental controls. It allows you to
limit access to certain web sites at certain times. For example no social
networking or gaming site access after dinner time.
- Guest Network Access: Separate & secure access for
guests. Guest networks create a completely separate WiFi network for your
guests' devices, ensuring they do not have access to your home network or to
the shared USB hard drive with all your personal data.
- Secure WiFi Connections: Secure WiFi connections offer
the highest level of WPA/WPA2/WPA2-PSK security with Double firewall
protection (SPI/NAT firewall) and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack prevention.
- Personal FTP Server: With your customized free URL, you can use
FTP to access your network when you aren't home through Dynamic DNS.
Auto Backup: Keep your content safe by using the included ReadySHARE
Vault application for backing up Windows-based PCs. For Mac OS users, back-up
using Apple Time Machine.
- ReadyShare Vault PC: Use the free NETGEAR ReadySHARE
Vault app to back up your Windows computers to a USB hard drive connected to
the Nighthawk router.
- Time Machine: You can use Time Machine to back up your
Mac computers onto a USB hard disk drive that is connected to one of the
router's USB ports.
Firmware/Software Updates: Its USB 2.0/3.0 ports and 128MB Flash/128MB
memory provide future software feature expansion. Click
here for the latest firmware/software updates from NETGEAR.
LEDs: LEDs on the top-panel of the Nighthawk AC1900 indicate router
System Requirements: Make sure your home network meets the
following system requirements.
- Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 10 / 8 / 7/ Vista / XP
/2000, Mac OS, UNIX, or Linux.
- Internet Browser: Microsoft Internet Explorer 5.0,
Firefox 2.0, Safari 1.4, or Google Chrome 11.0 browsers or higher.