About the Arlo Solar Panel Charger
Stay charged, naturally
The best spot for your security camera is often one of the least accessible. That can make keeping the battery charged a real hassle. Fortunately, this solar panel can keep the battery in your Arlo Ultra, Ultra 2, Pro 3, or Pro 3 Floodlight camera topped off using the sun's rays.
- solar panel keeps Arlo Ultra 2 or Pro 3 charged
- also works with Arlo Pro 3 Floodlight and Ultra cameras
- connects with included 8-foot cable
- adjustable mounting bracket included
- operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- 4-1/16"W x 7-7/16"H x 1/2"D
- weight: 6.1 oz.
- warranty: 1 year
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # VMA5600B-10000S
What's in the box:
- Solar panel (black) with attached 95" power cable
- Wall mount (black)
- 3 Mounting screws (length 1")
- 3 Plastic wall anchors
- Set Up Instructions (5 languages)
- Arlo Device Safety and Software Update Information
- Simplified EU Declaration of Conformity
- Limited Hardware Warranty
- Arlo window decal
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Arlo Solar Panel Charger
Overview: The Arlo Solar Panel Charger (VMA5600B-10000S) is designed for use with Arlo Ultra, Ultra 2, and Pro 3 security cameras. When connected to the camera, the solar panel keeps the battery charged. The panel has an attached 8-foot power cable with a magnetic plug that securely attaches to the camera. It comes with an adjustable wall mount and hardware set.
Usage: The Arlo Solar Panel lets you power an Arlo Ultra, Ultra 2, or Pro 3 security camera without having to run a power cable or change batteries. When placed in an area with ample direct sunlight, the panel sends 2 watts of power to the camera's internal battery to keep it topped off. The Solar Panel is weather-resistant, so you can mount it outside in the elements without worry.
- Power Output: 2 watts
- Operating Temperature: 14°F to 122°F
- Dimensions: Width 4.015" Height 7.401" Depth 0.452"
- Weight: 6.1 ounces