About the Arlo Go Rechargeable Battery
Swap it out
Chances are your go-anywhere Arlo Go camera is not located in close proximity to an AC outlet. If you want a convenient way to keep your coverage, pick up an extra battery to swap for the depleted one.
What's in the box:
- Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery for Arlo Go cameras (7.2V 3660mAh 26.35Wh)
- Quick Start Guide (separate English - German and French versions)
- Welcome booklet
- Arlo Device Safety and Software Update Information booklet
- Safety Rules for Arlo Rechargeable Batteries (separate English - German and French versions)
- Simplified EU Declaration of Conformity
- Limited Hardware Warranty
- "Protected by Arlo" window decal
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Arlo Go Rechargeable Battery
Overview: The Arlo Go rechargeable battery (VMA-4410-10000S) is a valuable accessory to keep your Arlo Go security camera powered. Having a spare battery lets you swap out a depleted battery and get back online in seconds. This powerful 7.2-volt, 3660 mAh Lithium-ion battery powers the Arlo Go camera for approximately 2-3 months per charge with average use. The battery life will vary, based on camera settings, usage, cellular signal strength, and ambient temperature.
Charging the Battery: The Arlo Go battery can be charged in the camera with the charging cable supplied with the camera. An optional Charging Station (VMA4400C-100NAS), sold separately, lets you charge up to two Arlo Go batteries at a time. (No charging time is provided.)