Liberty 14-gauge 2-conductor Unshielded Speaker Wire
Plenum-rated bulk speaker wire for commercial audio installations (Black/500 feet)
Our take on the Liberty 14-gauge 2-conductor Unshielded Speaker Wire by Crutchfield's Eric Angevine
When you're installing a commercial distributed audio system, you need reliable speaker wire that can be cut to fit long or short runs. Liberty's 14-gauge plenum-rated bulk wire offers excellent noise rejection and flexibility for large or small installation jobs.
Get a free system design
- bulk speaker wire for commercial audio installations
- UL-rated for safe use in air handling (true plenum) spaces
- 19-strand annealed copper conductors
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
What's in the Box:
- 500' Length of 14 AWG 2-conductor Plenum-rated commercial speaker wire
Why Shop With Us?12 Reasons.
Overview: The Liberty Wire and Cable 14-2C-P-BK is a 500' spool of commercial grade, CL3P plenum rated speaker wire for audio applications. It's comprised of 2 conductors of 14 AWG stranded wire, each with 19-strand annealed bare copper conductors, sheathed in plenum rated polyvinyl chloride insulation. The Liberty speaker wire is NEC CL3P, CEC CMP FT6, and RoHS compliant.
- Wire Gauge: 14 AWG
- Conductors: (2) 19-Strand annealed bare copper, twisted, unshielded
- Jacket Diameter: 0.218"
- Conductor Diameter: 0.073"
- Insulation Thickness: 0.011"
Our Product Research Team
At Crutchfield, you'll get detailed, accurate information that's hard to find elsewhere. That's because we have our own in-house Product Research team. They verify what’s in the box, check the owner's manual, and record dimensions, features and specs. We stay on top of new products and technologies to help people make informed choices.