About the Liberty 14-gauge 2-conductor Unshielded Speaker Wire
When you're installing a commercial distributed audio system, you need reliable speaker wire that can be cut to fit long or short runs. Liberty's 14-gauge plenum-rated bulk wire offers excellent noise rejection and flexibility for large or small installation jobs.
Made in the USA.
Get a free system design
- bulk speaker wire for commercial audio installations
- UL-rated for safe use in air handling (true plenum) spaces
- 19-strand annealed copper conductors
- made in the USA
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 14-2C-P-WHT-500
What's in the box:
- 500' Length of 14 AWG 2-conductor Plenum-rated commercial speaker wire
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Liberty 14-gauge 2-conductor Unshielded Speaker Wire
Overview: The Liberty Wire and Cable 14-2C-P-BK is a 500' spool of commercial grade, CL3P plenum rated speaker wire for audio applications. It's comprised of 2 conductors of 14 AWG stranded wire, each with 19-strand annealed bare copper conductors, sheathed in plenum rated polyvinyl chloride insulation. The Liberty speaker wire is NEC CL3P, CEC CMP FT6, and RoHS compliant.
- Wire Gauge: 14 AWG
- Conductors: (2) 19-Strand annealed bare copper, twisted, unshielded
- Jacket Diameter: 0.218"
- Conductor Diameter: 0.073"
- Insulation Thickness: 0.011"