About the Philips Hue Econic White and Color Ambiance Outdoor Pedestal (600 lumens)
Color your outdoor walkways with light
Color your outdoor walkways with light
Light your outdoor walkways with app-adjustable color and white light.
It's easy to get creative with your exterior lighting using this Econic Outdoor Pedestal Light. The lantern-style fixture has an integrated LED that can display over 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of white light.
From tasteful and understated to over-the-top psychedelic, this is a simple way to add some easy-to-adjust color lighting to your outdoor walkways, gardens, and more.
This light requires a power supply (sold separately), which can also power additional pedestals. With the Philips Hue Econic Pedestal Base Kit, you can power up to five total pedestals, and if you choose the Outdoor 100W Power Supply, you can add up to 12 total. And you can extend the distance between lights with some extension cables.
Control it with the app
To set up the light, you'll need a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can use the free Hue mobile app to select color and brightness right from your smartphone. Use it from anywhere — at home, or even when you're not at home — as long as you're connected to the internet.
Automate it for welcome and security
Use the "Home & Away" feature in the app to make your porch light come on automatically when you arrive home.
If you'd like to welcome your guests — or warn off intruders — with an automatically illuminated entrance, you can pick up an outdoor motion sensor to trigger the light when people approach.
Or use your voice
You can also control your lighting system hands-free if you've got a voice assistant. The Econic outdoor lights works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant. That means you can turn them on or off, dim them, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
- weatherproof outdoor light fixture designed to illuminate walkways, gardens and more
- includes integrated Philips Hue White and Color Ambiance LED
- requires Philips Hue Outdoor 100 Watt Power Supply or Philips Hue Econic Outdoor Pedestal Base Kit (sold separately)
- pedestal light connects to base unit with included 8-foot extension cable and T-style cable connector
- 9" ground spike included for in-ground installation
- two pre-drilled mounting holes in base for post, rail, or deck installation
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- requires Philips Hue Wireless Bridge (sold separately)
- remotely control the light using the free Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- operate lights when you are away from home
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- compatible with:
- adjustable brightness up to 600 lumens
- 8 watts (roughly equivalent to a 40-watt incandescent bulb)
- expected lifespan: 25,000 hours
- made of aluminum and tempered glass
- IP44-rated for outdoor use
- integrated bulb is not replaceable
- 5"W x 16"H x 5"D with 3-11/16" diameter base
- 2.1 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1745730V7
What's in the box:
- Pedestal light with attached 11" pigtail (proprietary 2-pin connector)
- 8' Low power cable (proprietary 2-pin connectors on each end)
- 9" Ground spike
- User Maunal (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
- FCC Statement (C)
- Get Started brocuhre
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue Econic White and Color Ambiance Outdoor Pedestal (600 lumens)
Overview: The Philips Hue Econic Outdoor Pedestal Light extension consists of a 16" tall outdoor light fixture that can light your sidewalk or path, or add color to your landscape, highlight objects, or illuminate dark areas of your yard. As part of the White and Color Ambiance series the Outdoor Pedestal Light can produce white light from warm white to cool daylight (2000 to 6500 Kelvin) and 16-million colors. Control of the brightness and color requires wireless connection to the Hue Bridge (sold separately, or included in a Hue Starter Kit). This package includes a pedestal light, 9" ground spike, and extension cable. The Outdoor Pedestal Light extension is designed to be added to an existing low-voltage Philips outdoor light system, such as the Econic Pedestal or Lily XL Spot Light base kits. It does not have a power supply, and it is NOT a standalone lamp.
Outdoor Pedestal Light: The Econic Outdoor Pedestal Light has a 5" x 6" x 5" (W x H x D) light on a 10" tall pedestal and is made of durable black textured aluminum and tempered glass. It has a 3-11/16" diameter base. The fixture has a rating of IP44, which means the fixture is protected from water splashing from all directions. The fixture features a white translusive lens inside the glass fixture with a Wi-Fi controlled LED light. The package includes an 8-foot power cable extension for the pedestal light. The light has a 600-lumen output, yet it only consumes 8 watts of power. The built-in light bulb has an estimated lifetime of up to 25,000 hours. The Outdoor Pedestal Light weighs approximately 2.1 pounds.
Installing: The pedestal light comes with a 9" spike for inserting the light into the ground. The base also includes two pre-drilled holes for mounting the light on a post or railing. The Pedestal Light is powered by the power supply that comes with the Econic Outdoor Pedestal Light Base Kit, the Lily XL Outdoor Spot Light Base Kit, or the optional Outdoor 95W Power Supply (sold separately). The Base Kit's 40-watt outdoor power supply can support any combination of Philips Hue outdoor lights that does not exceed 40 total watts or 114.8' (35 meters) of total cable length. The 95-watt power supply can be used to power even more Philips Hue outdoor lights.
Hue Compatible Products: This Econic Outdoor Pedestal Light not only works within the Philips Hue universe, but is compatible with many third party products, including many of the top voice assistants. Hue products work with Apple HomeKit (Siri), Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana by Microsoft. Using simple voice commands, you can turn the lights on and off, dim or brighten the lights, and set a light scene. In addition, other "Friends of Hue" include IFTTT (If This, Then That), Logitech, Nest, Xfinity, and SmartThings.