About the Philips Hue Lily White/Color Outdoor Spotlight Base Kit (600 lumens)
Color your outdoor spaces with light
Color your outdoor spaces with light
Choose from millions of colors with the Hue mobile app.
This Lily spotlight base kit makes it easy to get creative with your exterior lighting. It includes a 40-watt power supply and three ground- or wall-mountable LED spotlights that can illuminate your outdoor spaces with over 16 million colors and 50,000 shades of white light.
From tasteful accents to dynamic psychedelic scenes, this starter kit gives you a simple way to add app-adjustable lighting to your outdoor walkways, gardens, and more.
Do more with the included power supply
The included 40-watt power supply can also provide current for additional Hue outdoor lights — you'll just need to make sure the total light output wattage remains under 40 watts.
Control your system with a mobile app
To set up the light, you'll need a Philips Hue Bridge (sold separately). Then, you can use the free Hue mobile app to select color and brightness, right from your smartphone. Use it from anywhere — at home, or even when you're not at home — as long as you're connected to the internet.
Automate it for welcome and security
Use the "Home & Away" feature in the app to make your spotlights come on automatically when you arrive home.
If you'd like to welcome your guests — or warn off intruders — with an automatically illuminated entrance, you can pick up an outdoor motion sensor to trigger the lights when people approach.
Or use your voice
You can also control your lighting system hands-free if you've got a voice assistant. The Lily spotlight works with Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant. That means you can turn your lights on or off, dim them, and recall your favorite presets just by asking.
Part of a Philips Hue low-voltage outdoor lighting system
We offer a range of Philips Hue low-voltage outdoor lights and accessories that work together. And since they're low-voltage and use plug-in power supplies and extension connections, you don't need an electrician to install them.
Base kits including power supply:
Add-on lights, no power supply included:
Accessories for system expansion:
- smart full-color outdoor spotlight starter kit
- three black aluminum LED spotlights with 40-watt power supply, surface-mount base, ground stakes, and extension cables
- add color to your landscape, highlight objects, or illuminate dark areas in your yard
- IP65-rated for outdoor use (protected against dust and jets of water)
- choose from 16 million colors or 50,000 shades of cool to warm white light to match any mood or event
- white light color temperature: 2000-6500K
- requires Philips Hue Wireless Bridge
- remotely control the spotlight using the free Philips Hue app for Apple® and Android™
- schedule lights to come on when you're away
- set timers, notifications, and alarms
- adjustable brightness up to 640 lumens (each)
- rated at 8 watts (each)
- compatible with:
- rated for approximately 25,000 hours of use
- 2-7/16" diameter x 4-1/2"H (each)
- height on stand at 90° is 7-13/16"
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1746730V7
What's in the box:
- 3 Outdoor LED spotlights on screw-on stand (with 21" power pigtail)
- Three 5" screw-on shaft extensions
- 3 Ground spikes
- 40W Power Adapter with 5' input cord and 6'-4" output cord (DC output: 24V 1.67A)
- Three 16'-4" AC power cord extensions (proprietary connectors)
- 2 Power T-connectors
- User Manual (A)
- Safety Instructions (B)
- Getting Started with Philips Hue
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue Lily White/Color Outdoor Spotlight Base Kit (600 lumens)
Overview: The Philips Hue Lily Outdoor Spotlight set (1746730V7) consists of three LED spotlights, each with an adjustable stand. You can add color to your landscape, highlight objects, or illuminate dark areas in your yard. As part of the White and Color Ambiance series the Outdoor Spotlights can produce up to 16-million colors, and white light from warm white to cool daylight (2000 to 6500K). Control of the brightness and color requires wireless connection to the Hue Bridge (sold separately, or included in a Hue Starter Kit). This package includes three outdoor spotlights, each with 7" ground spikes and 5" shaft extensions, one power supply, and three extension cables. Additional Lily Spotlight Extensions (sold separately) can be run by the same power supply also available. Up to 5 Outdoor Spotlights can be daisy-chained to one power supply.
Outdoor Spotlight: The Lily Outdoor Spotlight is roughly 4-1/2" high and 2-7/16" in diameter, and is made of durable black textured aluminum. Each spotlight is attached to an adjustable stand. The cylinder has a rating of IP65, which means the fixture is dust tight and protected from moisture, including jet spray from your sprinkler system. The fixture features a white translusive lens with a Wi-Fi controlled LED light. The package includes a power supply with over 12 feet of double-insulated power cabling, plus an additional 16.4-foot power cable extension for each spotlight. The spotlights have a 640-lumen output, yet only consume 8 watts of power. The light source is equivalent to a traditional bulb of 49 watts, and the bulb has an estimated lifetime of up to 25,000 hours.
Hue Accessories: With additional Hue Accessories, you can configure your low-voltage outdoor lighting to suit your needs. The Hue Outdoor Motion Detector allows you to automatically turn on your lights when motion is detected. For larger low-voltage systems, an upgraded 100W Outdoor Power Supply will power multiple low-voltage outdoor light fixtures, including Calla, Econic, Amarant, and Lightstrip.
Hue Compatible Products: This Lily Outdoor Spotlight not only works within the Philips Hue universe, but is compatible with many third party products, including many of the top voice assistants. Hue products work with Apple HomeKit, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Cortana by Microsoft. Using simple voice commands, you can turn the lights on and off, dim or brighten the lights, and set a light scene. In addition, other "Friends of Hue" include IFTTT (If This, Then That), Logitech, Nest, Xfinity, and SmartThings.
- Light Output: 640 lumens (equivalent to 49W traditional bulb)
- Wattage Bulb: 8W
- Light Color: 16-million colors
- White Light Color Temperature: 2000-6500K
- Estimated Lifetime: 25,000 hours
- Switching Cycles: 50,000
- IP Code: IP65
- Dimensions: Diameter 2.6", Height (cylinder) 4.478", Height (on stand) 7.752"