About the Philips Hue Outdoor 100W Power Supply
Power your low-voltage outdoor Philips Hue lights
You can connect up to 115 feet of cable to any low-voltage outdoor Philips Hue light, adding each fixture's wattage to reach the maximum recommended 95-watt threshold. Use your lights' included extension cables or Hue cable extensions (sold separately).
- power supply for low-voltage Philips Hue outdoor linear, pedestal, spot, and bollard lights (sold separately)
- connect up to 115 feet of Philips Hue Outdoor Extension Cable (sold separately)
- maximum output of 95 watts
- IP67 weatherproof rating
- Class II double insulated
- 7-15/16"W x 1-13/16"H x 2-13/16"D
- weight: 2.43 lbs.
- warranty: 2 years
- Our 60-day money-back guarantee
- MFR # 1748830VN
What's in the box:
- 95W Power supply with 59" AC input cord and 22" DC output cord (DC output: 24V 4.0A)
- User Manual
- Get Started brochure
Thanks for submitting your review
More details on the Philips Hue Outdoor 100W Power Supply
Overview: The Philips Hue 95W Outdoor Power Supply lets you power your low voltage Philips Hue outdoor lights from a single source. The power supply has a weatherproof (IP67) transformer with a 59" AC input cord and a 22" DC output cord. The DC output has two proprietary 2-pin connectors for connecting the extension cables that come with your Philips Hue outdoor lights. The transformer should be wall mounted (hardware not included) at least 11.8" off the ground.
Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting: Philips Hue low voltage outdoor lighting products connect to a 24-volt DC power supply. You can connect up to 115 feet of Outdoor Extension cable to this power supply, and connect compatible outdoor lighting fixtures with a cumulative power output of 95 watts. Compatible fixtures include Philips Hue Lily/Lily XL, Calla, Econic, Amarant, and Lightstrip low-voltage outdoor lights.